Erack

Sep 11, 2018
Any chance on having the choice between the new MC model and the old one? Or is that not going to be a thing? I personally enjoyed the other one more than the new 'Zeref' looking one.

Reactions: Third Leg

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Any chance on having the choice between the new MC model and the old one? Or is that not going to be a thing? I personally enjoyed the other one more than the new 'Zeref' looking one.
My guy, I know how you feel, but please also know how much of a hella work I'll have to make duplicated scenes just by letting everyone choose between blonde green eyes X dark black eyes. So, no, it will be that black-haired 4ever.
male protagonist or female? hard to know by synopsis and preview, please tag too
Never notice, thanks for the warning! (added)

Interesting
Interesting is the fact that you're putting "Interesting" at each damn game you like. THX's son is real!

did the walkthrough mod get updated?
I'm not the one who do it, and I will probably never do since I warn when you get LP/CP. But hope the guy do another mod, I liked it a lot. (But I already have much work to lil time xC)

You only got 10 total votes and you did it on your patreon where basically nobody is.
I use that logical, the sure isn't the right, but the big sure is the right. Mind Patreon as my Big sure :oops: (Just kidding, I know what you mean, But I do not have experience in Ren'py, it's hard when you have a 8h work in real life + studies + learning Coding to make a first time good game... :/ Btw I love rpgs, do not call them trash, it hurts damn.)

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
patreonthanksgiven.png
I forgot to update Patreon's thanksgiven! (SORRY EVERYONE!) So I'm letting it here to everyone see my heroes of the Month! Thank you guys, it's really a great help in every damn way!

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Fairy Trainer [v0.3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.10 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.06 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 254 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 220 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
OP says version 0.3 but all download links say version 1.0? Am I missing something here? Which one is correct?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The nopy shows 0.3
Another annoying thing is the missing end screen. You dont know when to make an endsave for the next update because as soon as you run into the wrong "no more content in this version" screen it kicks you back to the menu, even if you still have open stuff in other locations.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
The nopy shows 0.3
Another annoying thing is the missing end screen. You dont know when to make an endsave for the next update because as soon as you run into the wrong "no more content in this version" screen it kicks you back to the menu, even if you still have open stuff in other locations.
Yeah, I had some problems with the old code format and had to redo everything, I was burned that time and forgot to change Patreon thanksgiven and to put a "return" selection at each end of the content. Also, there is a known bug at the training scene when you select to "dodge" Erza's attack. One of that BG's missing. Of course, I've already fixed everything. Since I'm, really dumb *cough* when it comes to Ren'py, I don't know how to create a bugfix (Which archive do I have to upload?). However, if anyone knows, please let me know.
OP says version 0.3 but all download links say version 1.0? Am I missing something here? Which one is correct?
When ren'py package the whole game, it package as "FT-1.0" cause it's the name I've selected for the main archive. It's 0.3, you're like, the third person asking about this and I'm here again explaining it, again and again... Anyway, I'll make sure to rename everything next time. Don't worry, you're playing 0.3, chers :HideThePain:

william henry

Sep 27, 2020
View attachment 1254092

Overview:
You play as an old wizard who was trapped by an ancient magic, but was soon brought back by an accident. How will you adapt after 2 years in that place? Your body and mind have changed, maybe it's the change of starting over from scratch! You start to feel the heat of the young blood in your body, now it's time to do what you want instead of what peoples want!​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-01
Release Date: 2021-09-01
Developer: AstRider F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

About Updates:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1294773 View attachment 1294774 View attachment 1254148 View attachment 1254150 View attachment 1294776 View attachment 1341293 View attachment 1341294
hello where is the android version

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Android port powered by The66!!
(Support him if you can, please.)

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
good i want to see more lol, well there a point but it's not that for the game in fact, i prefer Minerva's face of the magic game arc

View attachment 1343391

that this new face in last arc because i found her more sexy with "angry face" which give her a unique charm, in the other face she 's cute but commun face (i don't know if i explain well lol)

View attachment 1343390
Koikatu-2021-09-04-21-26-31-Render.png
You guys love throwing me work on the back. (MORE ABOUT IT ON PATREON)

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes