nemojason

May 22, 2017
nice new intro of story i love...now nobody could cry for save the game.. xd
After there are 1 negative thing for me in the end of demo (with Irene):
I perceive August as a non-neutral character who balances on the side of perversion and corruption , I will think it would be wiser to make him more neutral at the beginning and that it is up to the player to draw his line throughout of history through its choices (make August follow a love , neutal or corrupted path)... after i said that but it's only a demo, but i said how i feel this passage...lol
After il ove new location and animation , nice job

Reactions: Abagofbabies

nemojason

May 22, 2017
Error during conversation with Ultear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
u need just read his post, just click on "ignore" lol :

If you get any error as "unexpected element", please go down in the game options, there's an "IGNORE" option. These errors are caused by some fade effects I've done and aren't working properly. The game wasn't supposed to be DEMO to start with. You can check details here >>>

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
u need just read his post, just click on "ignore" lol :

If you get any error as "unexpected element", please go down in the game options, there's an "IGNORE" option. These errors are caused by some fade effects I've done and aren't working properly. The game wasn't supposed to be DEMO to start with. You can check details here >>>
Ok.. Story is more in depth and detailed than how it originally was so an improvement there. Couple of grammar errors but the most glaring one that sound so of was the 'introduce you to your room'... 'show' would be more proper here.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Demo finish. If you get any error as "unexpected element", please go down in the game options, there's an "IGNORE" option. These errors are caused by some fade effects I've done and aren't working properly. The game wasn't supposed to be DEMO to start with. You can check details here >>>
Played the Demo. Graphics could still be better if/when you find a programmer but not bad considering you're not one. Dialogue has a good amount of grammar mistakes though. Still not sure how'll I'll like the new combat since there wasn't a fight and we only just unlocked Irene level 1 at the very end. There were like 4 or 5 times I had to do the "IGNORE" as well. However, I'm just glad there's someone working on a Fairy Tail game given all of the beautiful and sexy girls there are. Looking forward to the real game.

nemojason

May 22, 2017
Ok.. Story is more in depth and detailed than how it originally was so an improvement there. Couple of grammar errors but the most glaring one that sound so of was the 'introduce you to your room'... 'show' would be more proper here.
true like the story is more detailed , it's meaning more works on story... Asterider and i , we 're not english speaking native... so may be it's a good idea if someone can correct that. If i was better in english i'll help but i'm not very good for correct lol

Afte i can work on translate into my language if Asterid want to do a game multilingual.... i translate the english game into my head so it's not problem for share it IG lol

nemojason

May 22, 2017
Played the Demo. Graphics could still be better if/when you find a programmer but not bad considering you're not one. Dialogue has a good amount of grammar mistakes though. Still not sure how'll I'll like the new combat since there wasn't a fight and we only just unlocked Irene level 1 at the very end. There were like 4 or 5 times I had to do the "IGNORE" as well. However, I'm just glad there's someone working on a Fairy Tail game given all of the beautiful and sexy girls there are. Looking forward to the real game.
For graphics : girl characters + house are very good, my bad feeling are : trees, August (seem too young, and his eyes are not same color (black eyes) like on picture i attach) and jellal looks as thin as a grass, he should be made a little beefier lol
the battle system are about card battle, I can't wait to try :)=

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
For graphics : girl characters + house are very good, my bad feeling are : trees, August (seem too young, and his eyes are not same color (black eyes) like on picture i attach) and jellal looks as thin as a grass, he should be made a little beefier lol
To me, the graphics of all could be better (Overlord H and Amity Park for example). He doesn't seem too young for me. Looks 18 and that's fine to me (and wait until Wendy comes out. She's a loli but she should be at least 20. 12 when introduced, 7 years in Fairy Sphere, then another year timeskip). I don't think I'll like the card battle. I prefer actual battles (like in Amity Park and Re Hero), especially when you're playing August who was super strong in the story with all kinds of magic.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
To me, the graphics of all could be better (Overlord H and Amity Park for example). He doesn't seem too young for me. Looks 18 and that's fine to me (and wait until Wendy comes out. She's a loli but she should be at least 20. 12 when introduced, 7 years in Fairy Sphere, then another year timeskip). I don't think I'll like the card battle. I prefer actual battles (like in Amity Park and Re Hero), especially when you're playing August who was super strong in the story with all kinds of magic.
I've based August with official FT Img. This one of yours is a fanart xC
About the graphic; I don't know how to improve it more than it currently causes, as you mentioned "Overlord H", the graphic doesn't change too much of what I do, by my eyes at least. If you mean the character construction itself, I can improve a bit, as I did with Angel clothes, but every Img there (DEMO) are "simple" renders in its way. There go some more complex ones I've done already (that I remember now):

GILGAMESH EV23.png MaouDying6.png KamaNewForm.png CharaStudio-2021-04-29-12-09-38-Render.png

And about the battle system, this will take a long time, I've already made a post explaining that I'm not a programmer. It took me 15 days to learn the basics, and there were still mistakes. The Battle system for now is out of my reach. :/

nemojason

May 22, 2017
if we consider the travel through eclipse, wendy and other dragon slayer have 400 years +++ their real age, actualy all girls of game is very good lol I have just problem with August and Jellal

for August young i see it like Rahkeid Dragnir , for his eyes when he is old in the anime, don't look as green eyes ... actualy his body and face seem to be a teenager of 15-16 years .

For Jellal just need to be more beefy.

I love card (and plenty of other thing so for me it's not a problem lol) after need adapt a system who could adapt with world of fairy Tail....

Classic battle there are a lot of game which proposes it, it's boring, may it's a chance to be original lol
ah, i just think about something...

May be do a system of battle of card who mix rpg and card: player plays a card with a particular skin (love, neutral or corrupt) and permit to summon the avatar of the card with level, skill,stat ... which depend of cards.... (so we don't have the boring hour for farming exp and stuff , it would be a kind of compromise between fans of card games and rpg)

may be it's interessing to add a system of collection of card with secondary or random events...

to be continued xd...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mei Lien~

AizenSosuke123

Dec 24, 2020
I'm still playing the rpgm version and I can't find brandish or dimaria. So are there any events with one of them? If yes then could someone tell me where to find them.

nemojason

May 22, 2017
I'm still playing the rpgm version and I can't find brandish or dimaria. So are there any events with one of them? If yes then could someone tell me where to find them.
f i remember well, you need to continue the story with Jubia who are in a house at west to Ultear's house the first time you meet her, and after she is in her real house at south of Ultear's house, u must follow the "road" until a hill and on this hill there are jubia's house (which is before Angel'Inn on the road for go to the Irene's tower) where u continue some event for unlock the meeting with bandish and dimaria....

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Fairy Trainer [Rework Demo] APK -

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mei Lien~

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Fairy Trainer [0.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 716 MB
Original Size Mac: 676 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 204 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 170 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks good. From what i gather, it has Fairy Tail stuff in here so I'm looking forward to trying this out for the first time. Hoping for some Erza and Mirajane action.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
my religion forbid me from playing h-game with a mc that barely look 12, too bad for fairy tail seemed fun :S

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes