molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
1.For save menu, just learn to read (this is the hundredth time this question has been asked and answered) :

https://f95zone.to/threads/fairy-trainer-v0-3-astrider.70238/post-5287888

https://f95zone.to/threads/fairy-trainer-v0-3-astrider.70238/post-5323779

2.For the navigation i didn't have problem when i tried it the first time; i'll try to test this week end if i can

3.if u don't want to read, don't play to a game, just watch hentai without subtext ("hide a text"is a option which can be add later because this is secondary) xd....
The save finally worked but only worked in very specific areas like the map area. It's the UI to get to the save that does not want to show up.. I could not get it to show in any of the actual areas like home, caith, or the bar. So it seems buggy at best. No I read but I want to see portions that are hidden behind the text at times. So these games need a hide text button.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Download links working. 0.3F ready. If you find any bug, let me know, so I can fix it.

Bugfix at home (C.S. Hideout), going inside the attic, you can fix any image bug remaing on the screen! (That blue flame) :WeSmart:

Now you can configure the game keyboard. Via menu > configurations > Keyboard settings
download (2).png
Next version probably will have textbox hide. I'll rework the menu to something more "simple". For now, you can make yourself more "comfy" using the keyboard config. ;)

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Just downloaded and started playing 0.3F and X doesn't bring up the menu to check status, save, etc. for me.

nemojason

May 22, 2017
hello,
i did a quick test today and i have some problems and ideas to give xd

- first big problem number 1, it's the picture which stay after the end of event, i can't see anything and i can't continue to test lol:

Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.07 - 07.03.30.44.png Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.07 - 07.06.17.88.png

- second problem, we see 2 wendy... not i don't like her, but it's strange to see her 2 differents places because i think i drunk too much lol :

Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.07 - 06.33.44.30.png

- 3 rd : little problem during the intro, when we go to living rom after the second day, during the day, we have the only choice to sleep until evening and we can't back in main house for go to new place

- 4th not a big problem, but we have the possibility to "cheat" for get love and corruption with Angel, because we can back into this tavern many times in the same day and repeat the event... may be think to desactivate place or event after complete event.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

after i have some ideas after this quick test :

1: Add the moment of the day (morning,afternoon,evening,night) and a little tutorial book for guide and explain to the player...

2: deactivate or activate, event depending on the time of the day (morning,afternoon...)

3: create a systeme of mission which permit to gain money,gift,love/corruption in working with a partner

4: and finaly, I had an idea in the extent of the game that I presume will first focus on the world of fairy tail,I thought about the possibility of joining another manga world (one piece, naruto ..) after an event which would lead August, Eillen and Ultear to work on a spatio-temporal spell but which would have failed, and would have to instead create a portal that would lead to visit other world and allow to interact with the characters of other manga cited as example

nemojason

May 22, 2017
Download links working. 0.3F ready. If you find any bug, let me know, so I can fix it.

Bugfix at home (C.S. Hideout), going inside the attic, you can fix any image bug remaing on the screen! (That blue flame) :WeSmart:
i try to touch 2 items that i can see but it don't work lol :

Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.07 - 22.14.30.74.png

I hope u can fix that for i continue to test, i love this art... good work on character.... may be for our hero, his problem is looks more like a child, may be rework him for like a little older lol

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
And Molitar guy, for the fucking 182372773 times... IT IS NOT A REN'PY GAME! Rpgmaker doesn't have text log, rollback, nor quicksave, or damn hide text. And for the inquire of my patient (going out) I even am doing a log system as well quicksave system by myself, with javascript.
Here is a plugin for the hide text for RPGMaker MV.

regrettably it appears no free plugin for the text history.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
hello,
i did a quick test today and i have some problems and ideas to give xd

- first big problem number 1, it's the picture which stay after the end of event, i can't see anything and i can't continue to test lol:

View attachment 1183529 View attachment 1183530

- second problem, we see 2 wendy... not i don't like her, but it's strange to see her 2 differents places because i think i drunk too much lol :

View attachment 1183537

- 3 rd : little problem during the intro, when we go to living rom after the second day, during the day, we have the only choice to sleep until evening and we can't back in main house for go to new place

- 4th not a big problem, but we have the possibility to "cheat" for get love and corruption with Angel, because we can back into this tavern many times in the same day and repeat the event... may be think to desactivate place or event after complete event.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

after i have some ideas after this quick test :

1: Add the moment of the day (morning,afternoon,evening,night) and a little tutorial book for guide and explain to the player...

2: deactivate or activate, event depending on the time of the day (morning,afternoon...)

3: create a systeme of mission which permit to gain money,gift,love/corruption in working with a partner

4: and finaly, I had an idea in the extent of the game that I presume will first focus on the world of fairy tail,I thought about the possibility of joining another manga world (one piece, naruto ..) after an event which would lead August, Eillen and Ultear to work on a spatio-temporal spell but which would have failed, and would have to instead create a portal that would lead to visit other world and allow to interact with the characters of other manga cited as example
i try to touch 2 items that i can see but it don't work lol :

View attachment 1183598

I hope u can fix that for i continue to test, i love this art... good work on character.... may be for our hero, his problem is looks more like a child, may be rework him for like a little older lol
Don't know why it is still happening, I'm sure I'd fixed it early. I'll check again anyway. And the bugfix for img is near Dimaria's head. xC
About the FT space-temporal thing... Maaan, isn't a half bad idea but the game have not even focused on the FT yet, so it is something to laaaate, like, much laaaate.

Here is a plugin for the hide text for RPGMaker MV.

regrettably it appears no free plugin for the text history.
The first one doesn't work, and I'm already doing it on my own, almost finishing. And Yanfly's paid, and I have, like, really a lot of others more important things to pay for (like this Pc I'm using right now LeL) but again, don't worry about it guy. Everything has its time, just wait a bit. The world was made in 7 days, not 1. Even the big bang had its time to tie an explosion. So relax and lemme work in peace. Btw Gilgamesh (the one who did the entire game intro) is helping me with these plugins.

Just downloaded and started playing 0.3F and X doesn't bring up the menu to check status, save, etc. for me.
To avoid bugs, you can't open the menu while doing the intro anymore. I've tested and it was working after intro for me. If your game isn't displaying menu after intro, let me know to check it!

nemojason

May 22, 2017
Don't know why it is still happening, I'm sure I'd fixed it early. I'll check again anyway. And the bugfix for img is near Dimaria's head. xC
near head, do u mean the dragon ball where we can sleep & heal hp/mp?
i try it but failed, after i am clicking like a crazy for find something in the top near the wall but always nothing xd

i download the game for test again, for see if i have same problem....

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fairy Trainer v0.3F.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

AstRider a deactivated menu is a state. you have to activate it again at some later point, sensibly on map004 when starting free-roaming.

Last edited:

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
To avoid bugs, you can't open the menu while doing the intro anymore. I've tested and it was working after intro for me. If your game isn't displaying menu after intro, let me know to check it!
I'm past the intro where you can free roam and can't open the menu

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Fairy Trainer v0.3F.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

AstRider a deactivated menu is a state. you have to activate it again at some later point, sensibly on map004 when starting free-roaming.
I'm past the intro where you can free roam and can't open the menu
i can't use X or open menu too now lol
but now i have the bug fix for image....
Thanks The66! You're the Man! (Or the android xD)
Tomorrow night (not now cause I'm not at home) I'll fix the menu issue, thanks and sorry for the bug. I'll do as said by The66, active it again on the roaming-point! (Probably I had saved it as "manual" instead of "parallel". A very noobie mistake of mine. xC When done I'll publish it here!

DeyoZero

Jul 9, 2020
I had to uninstall the game because the text is so slow (plus the built-in delays on top of that), pressing space can accidentally select a conversation option before I can even read it, and the lack of a skip option when I restart to try again is maddening. I get that you hate Ren'Py, but RPG Maker is just the worst tool for the job you're doing so far.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I had to uninstall the game because the text is so slow (plus the built-in delays on top of that), pressing space can accidentally select a conversation option before I can even read it, and the lack of a skip option when I restart to try again is maddening. I get that you hate Ren'Py, but RPG Maker is just the worst tool for the job you're doing so far.
Everything fixed, try now. My "ren'py rpgm" game :v

You can now hidetext using shift and skip text using control (included into the bugfix)! :WeSmart: (Ignore the last line hahaha)

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Where's the field for the Wendy Event (I got the 4 corruption for Carla)?
Also, I can't figure out any of the other events. I saw the Juvia masturbating one and that's all. Can't figure out anything else.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Well I hope a quick bugfix comes out for the save for the game. Unable to save so all that progress on new start lost.

Bugs:

Living room can only sleep
Dining Room exiting takes you outside not the hallway
Unable to get to menu to save is there another key to access it because right click and x did not work. In fact for some reason x is acting like CTRL for fast skip.

Last edited:

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
Well I hope a quick bugfix comes out for the save for the game. Unable to save so all that progress on new start lost.

Bugs:

Living room can only sleep
Dining Room exiting takes you outside not the hallway
Unable to get to menu to save is there another key to access it because right click and x did not work. In fact for some reason x is acting like CTRL for fast skip.
Same bugs happened to me

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes