Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Now we are talking about a probably bug... Can you please upload your Save filer here? (Just drag it here and reply, you can find it at the game folder > www > saves.)
I tried but it's not in the right format. Under Fairy Trainer > www > save > config.rpgsave

doughboy11

Dec 10, 2020
My game is bugged after I leave Cait shelter after the charle and wendy flower scene it just keeps doing the same cutseen im stuck in a loop.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
think it would be cool to add in magic classes for the main where you can select your own magic like dragon slayer, elemental and summoning could be more

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
nice a release !!! xd do you think to add my little Erza soon? lol
Probably on 0.6 to 0.7 and I'll be honest with you, the only way for me to change the plot I already made, is for some Patreon asking for it as a reward. But it will take about 1 month to come to 0.6, so I think we can wait :')

think it would be cool to add in magic classes for the main where you can select your own magic like dragon slayer, elemental and summoning could be more
Seems like a great idea, I can use it for sure. If you want to detail it pm on Discord. I'm always open to ideas.

nemojason

May 22, 2017
It's ok I can wait, because i don't have any time for test , and because too a FT game without Erza it's like make a cake without eggs and flour lol

Reactions: Mei Lien~

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
If you try and enter the bathroom from above, the game stops functioning. I imagine the character is forced to move down, but can't due to block being unwalkable.
If you try to gift or invite Wendy when you are unable to, her sprite remains even outside of chatting.

1620153006899.png 1620154102431.png

Last edited:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
If you try and enter the bathroom from above, the game stops functioning. I imagine the character is forced to move down, but can't due to block being unwalkable.
If you try to gift or invite Wendy when you are unable to, her sprite remains even outside of chatting.

View attachment 1178494 View attachment 1178503
Tomorrow morning a new version of the game without bugs, with more content will come out. You can check about it at the Log. Anyway thanks for the msg! (Both are already fixed for the next version (y) )

It's ok I can wait, because i don't have any time for test , and because too a FT game without Erza it's like make a cake without eggs and flour lol
Since you're a fan of Erza, tell me what do you think about it (like, a feedback, or something):
Koikatu-2021-05-04-16-22-06-Render.png

Last edited:

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
As another fan of Erza, I think your sprite of her looks amazing. The only thing is her boobs could be a little bigger.

nemojason

May 22, 2017
i love, very nice art :) ... i hope to see her with his new casual armor (i love this new armor) in standing position for see his face like this :

Le_Septième_Maitre_de_la_Guilde.png

nemojason

May 22, 2017
I just remember to ask if u plan to do a dating system (date, gift , dating random event ...)?

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
i love, very nice art :) ... i hope to see her with his new casual armor (i love this new armor) in standing position for see his face like this :

View attachment 1179457
You, like, really want to give me work to do, hm? Not a promise, but I'll see what I can do. Anyway, there will be a dating system, yes. The game focus will change drastically with some more updates. I'm not planning the game to just focus on dating, it will have its strategy and battle. (That's the main reason it is made with RPG maker)

Reactions: nemojason

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
You, like, really want to give me work to do, hm? Not a promise, but I'll see what I can do. Anyway, there will be a dating system, yes. The game focus will change drastically with some more updates. I'm not planning the game to just focus on dating, it will have its strategy and battle. (That's the main reason it is made with RPG maker)
One step at a time man, especially if you are only one working on these. The more things you try to do at once, bigger are odds of multiple bugs appearing.
I am certain many would want Erza in different armors, especially since that's her thing. But I'm sure 5 from start to finish of the whole game would be more than enough. From top of my head I would imagine Nurse, Full Attack and casual are the ones most would want. That's just my guess anyways.

• Red Heart

nemojason

May 22, 2017
i love the fight too don't worry xd And with rpg maker there are some game which have very good system of dating.

I have an idea but i don't know explain very well in english, it's use the traits and personnality of characters for fight and interaction in the dating. for example which give some buff during battle, and give a hard way for win a dating (we can imagine to do a date as a fight too, with a system of score which permit to succes or fail a date)

After i think during the fight, may be introduce some naugthy plan like strip dommage... ;)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is damn well unplayable at 0.3 also. All NECESSARY functionality is fucking missing. Game soft locks after the first damn monster fight.. you can't do anything there is no navigation menu.

1. Unable to roll back so if you accidentally clicked right mouse or left you missing the fucking scene
2. No damn save menu
3. Unable to hide text

This game is not even a playable demo with these MUST HAVE features. How the hell did you waste so much time adding features but not the DAMN BASIC FUNCTIONALITY for any game? This game has gone into a failed game because 2 releases and no game functionality! Even Navigation is total shit.. go to living room and all you can do is sleep you can't go back to ANY OTHER part of the house.. What a FAILURE.

nemojason

May 22, 2017
Game is damn well unplayable at 0.3 also. All NECESSARY functionality is fucking missing. Game soft locks after the first damn monster fight.. you can't do anything there is no navigation menu.

1. Unable to roll back so if you accidentally clicked right mouse or left you missing the fucking scene
2. No damn save menu
3. Unable to hide text

This game is not even a playable demo with these MUST HAVE features. How the hell did you waste so much time adding features but not the DAMN BASIC FUNCTIONALITY for any game? This game has gone into a failed game because 2 releases and no game functionality! Even Navigation is total shit.. go to living room and all you can do is sleep you can't go back to ANY OTHER part of the house.. What a FAILURE.
1.For save menu, just learn to read (this is the hundredth time this question has been asked and answered) :

https://f95zone.to/threads/fairy-trainer-v0-3-astrider.70238/post-5287888

https://f95zone.to/threads/fairy-trainer-v0-3-astrider.70238/post-5323779

2.For the navigation i didn't have problem when i tried it the first time; i'll try to test this week end if i can

3.if u don't want to read, don't play to a game, just watch hentai without subtext ("hide a text"is a option which can be add later because this is secondary) xd....

• Hey there

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019

2. No damn save menu
3. Unable to hide text

I have bugged scene with touch Ultear breast. Someone have too ?
0.3 isn't a complete version. Today the 0.3F will be available, without these bugs (Anyone who gave the Click to go to our discord have seemed that I'm troubled with my RPGM license, which is already paid. So a bug from their own, not my fault, the game was launched by Patreon's will, whose at least help me with something, money.) And Molitar guy, for the fucking 182372773 times... IT IS NOT A REN'PY GAME! Rpgmaker doesn't have text log, rollback, nor quicksave, or damn hide text. And for the inquire of my patient (going out) I even am doing a log system as well quicksave system by myself, with javascript. These options are not available FOR NOW CAUSE ISN'T A "FUCKING BASIC FUNCTION", so please, calm the ass down. If you think it's too easy to do, do you by yourself and gift it to me, Sheldon Cooper guy.
Let's do it like this > When I finish the text log, hide text and quicksave (Which were requested mainly by you a time ago), I'll warn you, 'kay? If you keep bugging me with it, I'll do only if you pay me, as a lot of devs out there do, cause it's getting hard to argue with you, seriously...

Last edited:
Reactions: Sir Weshmish
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes