Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
So is the last thing you can do is talk to each girl once correct?
Well wendy twice
Yes, basically. I had to map the game and I was sick.. Started to update the game this Week and it's what I could do by now. Since I'm better now, Next up will have a lot more of contents.
Yeah, having the issue without ability to save as well.
umm the menu button is not working, so can't save
the game crashes a lot but i'm enjoying it i REALLy hope with corruption its a gyaru/ganguro look or at least slutty
The intro can't be helped since we were getting an error because of save while chatting. It's a bug from RPGM itself :/ To avoid it I disabled saves while playing the Intro.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Not seeing lucy in the screenshots :cry:

But from the screeshots, this looks like it'll be my favourite ft game on the site (maybe one of my favourites overall depending on how it goes, since fairy tail is a series I've wanted a decent parody of) keep it up dev, please :HideThePain:

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
finally our prayers have been answered thanks for being born a wonderful man I wish you good luck in your project, a question how many female characters do you plan to add?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I understand it's first release but what do you all think of it so far? Good potential? Look to be a decent story?

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I understand it's first release but what do you all think of it so far? Good potential? Look to be a decent story?
finally our prayers have been answered thanks for being born a wonderful man I wish you good luck in your project, a question how many female characters do you plan to add?
Not seeing lucy in the screenshots :cry:

But from the screeshots, this looks like it'll be my favourite ft game on the site (maybe one of my favourites overall depending on how it goes, since fairy tail is a series I've wanted a decent parody of) keep it up dev, please :HideThePain:
I'll post here too (F95) To be clearer about what I want to bring to the game;
The game will be focused on Corruption / Love, Both will be important in the game, and can be achieved in different ways. Later on, we will have options such as "Invite for a date", "Ask for help", "Aides", "Tease", "Give a gift" and so on. You will also be able to avoid battles through a quick level-up system, and that system will be obtained through drops, like magic roulette, or something like that... I am still planning, making the animations, and placing the prizes. Among the prizes, you can get items that toil as gifts as well, to increase Love / Corruption! But unfortunately, we will only see theses for 0.5, or 0.6, as it is something complicated to implement, and I want to pay attention to THE STORY of the game now.

I will now answer some questions that you guys may have;

Q: Does the level of corruption / Love change anything in the scenes?
A: Yes! It makes a great difference. In some cases, you can choose an option and it will not be validated, for example; "Kiss" or "Molest", If you have 10+ Love and 5+ Corruption, she will let you "kiss" and you will lose some Corruption and get more Love, but will not let you "molest". Now if you have 5+ Love and 10+ Corruption, you will be able to "Molest" or "Kiss" But if you kiss she will lose a good amount of corruption and gain Love. If you have no love and only corruption, well .. She will lose A LOT of Corruption and get A LOT of love. Basically, it's it ...

Q: Will it have an NTR tag? And this tag will only be about MC doing the NTR?
A: There are not many places to run so, yes! And the NTR will only be the MC corrupting the girls, don't expect anything like "asking a character to prostitute" and so on. The closest we will have to "Extremo" is Exposure... Which is "A little risky" for the character. And yes, there will be exposure, A LOT, being frank LoL.

Q: When will we see Erza & Lucy?
A: Complex, as in the current story, it takes place with Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Laxus, and Gray leaving for "100-Years Quest", but, not following the current Fairy Tail manga, we will only have a different mission, which will be different from the manga course, then the characters will be brought from the mission around 0.6 ~ 0.7. I'm still doing chars for Natsu, Gray, and Laxus, so I'm going to need time, to have the guys ready (It wouldn't make sense if we never encounter them on the map, right? LeL)

Q: About how many heroines will we have to play?
A: About 15 to 20, it can change over time. In the first versions, it is clearer to say that we will have characters lower down the chart, so characters like Mirajane will enter more into the middle of the game, but we will have other main ones like Brandish and Irene arriving early.

Q: Updates?
A: There will be two in a row for Fairy Trainer. I'm buying a little time for my other game (Behind the Truth) because I need to work better at the beginning of that game. In the end, I will have a little more focus here with ups.

Q: Replay gallery?
A: It will be introduced soon.

Q: Will all Scenes be animated?
A: The vast majority will be! The problem is the size of the game, the more video, the heavier it gets... But we will have a lot of renders too, for non-H scenes.

So that's it ... I hope I have made it clear what I want for the game, and what his gameplay will be like. Remembering that it will not focus on battles, but we will have some "better elaborated" battles for the game, like enemies losing and transforming, or adverse mini-games, in the end, it will not be "Just an RPG".
If you have tips to give, opinions, etc... please reply to the message with it, and I will listen to your suggestion :)
Good weekend for everyone, and bye.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SiuKim

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
I'll post here too (F95) To be clearer about what I want to bring to the game;
The game will be focused on Corruption / Love, Both will be important in the game, and can be achieved in different ways. Later on, we will have options such as "Invite for a date", "Ask for help", "Aides", "Tease", "Give a gift" and so on. You will also be able to avoid battles through a quick level-up system, and that system will be obtained through drops, like magic roulette, or something like that... I am still planning, making the animations, and placing the prizes. Among the prizes, you can get items that toil as gifts as well, to increase Love / Corruption! But unfortunately, we will only see theses for 0.5, or 0.6, as it is something complicated to implement, and I want to pay attention to THE STORY of the game now.

I will now answer some questions that you guys may have;

Q: Does the level of corruption / Love change anything in the scenes?
A: Yes! It makes a great difference. In some cases, you can choose an option and it will not be validated, for example; "Kiss" or "Molest", If you have 10+ Love and 5+ Corruption, she will let you "kiss" and you will lose some Corruption and get more Love, but will not let you "molest". Now if you have 5+ Love and 10+ Corruption, you will be able to "Molest" or "Kiss" But if you kiss she will lose a good amount of corruption and gain Love. If you have no love and only corruption, well .. She will lose A LOT of Corruption and get A LOT of love. Basically, it's it ...

Q: Will it have an NTR tag? And this tag will only be about MC doing the NTR?
A: There are not many places to run so, yes! And the NTR will only be the MC corrupting the girls, don't expect anything like "asking a character to prostitute" and so on. The closest we will have to "Extremo" is Exposure... Which is "A little risky" for the character. And yes, there will be exposure, A LOT, being frank LoL.

Q: When will we see Erza & Lucy?
A: Complex, as in the current story, it takes place with Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Laxus, and Gray leaving for "100-Years Quest", but, not following the current Fairy Tail manga, we will only have a different mission, which will be different from the manga course, then the characters will be brought from the mission around 0.6 ~ 0.7. I'm still doing chars for Natsu, Gray, and Laxus, so I'm going to need time, to have the guys ready (It wouldn't make sense if we never encounter them on the map, right? LeL)

Q: About how many heroines will we have to play?
A: About 15 to 20, it can change over time. In the first versions, it is clearer to say that we will have characters lower down the chart, so characters like Mirajane will enter more into the middle of the game, but we will have other main ones like Brandish and Irene arriving early.

Q: Updates?
A: There will be two in a row for Fairy Trainer. I'm buying a little time for my other game (Behind the Truth) because I need to work better at the beginning of that game. In the end, I will have a little more focus here with ups.

Q: Replay gallery?
A: It will be introduced soon.

Q: Will all Scenes be animated?
A: The vast majority will be! The problem is the size of the game, the more video, the heavier it gets... But we will have a lot of renders too, for non-H scenes.

So that's it ... I hope I have made it clear what I want for the game, and what his gameplay will be like. Remembering that it will not focus on battles, but we will have some "better elaborated" battles for the game, like enemies losing and transforming, or adverse mini-games, in the end, it will not be "Just an RPG".
If you have tips to give, opinions, etc... please reply to the message with it, and I will listen to your suggestion :)
Good weekend for everyone, and bye.
Great stuff dev. One question. Is there a way to save the game?

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Wait, what? You can't save? Even outside of the Intro? :unsure: I'm intrigued now.. I'll check here to see, Probably a bug with the new sys. (When I tested the game launcher it was working btw..)

Reactions: SiuKim

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
It's working.. Can you please send me your save? I'll check here. (You can just drop by /Discord)

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
Afaik RPGM games USUALLY don't support android and as an android player who wants to play this... Will android version be a thing? :D (pls say yes)

Reactions: Mei Lien~

nemojason

May 22, 2017
@SiuKim : the Saves works, you just need to wait the end of intro.

I love this demo i hope game grow up so well

I have a question what "Ev Coming"meaning when i speak with Juvia, Ultear, Irene, Wendy and Flare...?: event is not implanted, or i miss something to do for unlock a event....?

i stop interate with npc (i have the message : ev coming) (my level is 14) and in the Sorano's Pub, i can read "Sorano haven t return yet", so I can t continue the game ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
@SiuKim : the Saves works, you just need to wait the end of intro.

I love this demo i hope game grow up so well

I have a question what "Ev Coming"meaning when i speak with Juvia, Ultear, Irene, Wendy and Flare...?: event is not implanted, or i miss something to do for unlock a event....?

i stop interate with npc (i have the message : ev coming) (my level is 14) and in the Sorano's Pub, i can read "Sorano haven t return yet", so I can t continue the game ...
EV Coming means "Not implemented Yet" as well as the text for sorano's pub. The game wasn't planned to be RPG, so I had to map everything and I did the chars as well, so I wasted a lot of time with the visual, that's why we don't have much content yet. Next up you will be able to play more content and progress Yukino/Sorano/Minerva as well.

Afaik RPGM games USUALLY don't support android and as an android player who wants to play this... Will android version be a thing? :D (pls say yes)
Yes but... I don't have a cellphone (Poor Dev, it's me. LoL) I would love to have someone assisting to test it. If you can do, please contact me via Discord and I will try implementing it to Android. (The game use animation btw... I don't know if it will work with android)

nemojason

May 22, 2017
EV Coming means "Not implemented Yet" as well as the text for sorano's pub. The game wasn't planned to be RPG, so I had to map everything and I did the chars as well, so I wasted a lot of time with the visual, that's why we don't have much content yet. Next up you will be able to play more content and progress Yukino/Sorano/Minerva as well.

Yes but... I don't have a cellphone (Poor Dev, it's me. LoL) I would love to have someone assisting to test it. If you can do, please contact me via Discord and I will try implementing it to Android. (The game use animation btw... I don't know if it will work with android)
Ah ok good,thank u...
I like the story of game, it follows a certain logic. I like the battle too, with moob like balkan of Mt Hakobe...(may be u can add Balkan of forest for diversify the bestiary of FT xd)
You speak of Minerva for the next release, but i didn't see her... Is she in game in vs 0.2 because it seem i miss her if she is ?

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Ah ok good,thank u...
I like the story of game, it follows a certain logic. I like the battle too, with moob like balkan of Mt Hakobe...(may be u can add Balkan of forest for diversify the bestiary of FT xd)
You speak of Minerva for the next release, but i didn't see her... Is she in game in vs 0.2 because it seem i miss her if she is ?
I'll add some more monsters from the anime, I'm trying to add each "Anime based" monster within the Based local. , , and so on, trying the maximum to follow anime's geographical logic.
About Minerva, it was much of a spoiler since she isn't inside the game yet... You will find her a lot digging Yukino's story.

nemojason

May 22, 2017
Nice, i wait impatiently the next releases.
ah i forgot to ask if the game will be a sandox one or not?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok early demo check because it's missing key things to proceed.

1. Save/Load
2. Navigation is a mess currently
3. Hide Text box
4. Scroll back for history
5. Character management

Got a lot of spells but no method to save or check progress. Attack is useless as it does not damage without weapons so it's purely spells right now.

Good potential but with how rough it is I can't see anyway to see the scenes 3,6,7 that is showing in the previews there.

Last edited:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Nice, i wait impatiently the next releases.
ah i forgot to ask if the game will be a sandox one or not?
If with "Sandbox" you mean walk the map, do things as you want, the time you want and so on.. yes. :)
I hope this will be ported to Android.:love:
Seems like we are having some issues. Even so, I'll do everything I can to bring it to Android. ( Just can't say when.. cuz even I don't know... :\ )
Ok early demo check because it's missing key things to proceed.

1. Save/Load
2. Navigation is a mess currently
3. Hide Text box
4. Scroll back for history
5. Character management

Got a lot of spells but no method to save or check progress. Attack is useless as it does not damage without weapons so it's purely spells right now.

Good potential but with how rough it is I can't see anyway to see the scenes 3,6,7 that is showing in the previews there.
Okay, I think I realized what's going on. You can only save after the intro, which is all made up of images (Choices there are very.. "whatever"). After that, you will have access to the save within the game start. If you still don't have access to the save\load, you probably played the demo (0.1), saved it, and loaded it now (0.1 to 0.2), then your game bugged. Start a new game in this version, as we changed the game's system (as you may have noticed). If you are playing it with a new save, upload here your save and let me know your Windows version, so I can try to solve what's happening.
About these options... Well, the game was being produced with the help of a "citizen" who knows Javascript, however, I here, AstRider, do not know Javascript sufficiently to create plugins, just the basics for making commands and even smaller applications inside of the RPG engine, but not plugins. HOWEVER, we have this plugin available in , but I don't have the money to buy it right now. So, next month, with Patreon's money, I will buy and implant it into the game.

Reactions: Pudthumper

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If with "Sandbox" you mean walk the map, do things as you want, the time you want and so on.. yes. :)

Seems like we are having some issues. Even so, I'll do everything I can to bring it to Android. ( Just can't say when.. cuz even I don't know... :\ )

Okay, I think I realized what's going on. You can only save after the intro, which is all made up of images (Choices there are very.. "whatever"). After that, you will have access to the save within the game start. If you still don't have access to the save\load, you probably played the demo (0.1), saved it, and loaded it now (0.1 to 0.2), then your game bugged. Start a new game in this version, as we changed the game's system (as you may have noticed). If you are playing it with a new save, upload here your save and let me know your Windows version, so I can try to solve what's happening.
About these options... Well, the game was being produced with the help of a "citizen" who knows Javascript, however, I here, AstRider, do not know Javascript sufficiently to create plugins, just the basics for making commands and even smaller applications inside of the RPG engine, but not plugins. HOWEVER, we have this plugin available in , but I don't have the money to buy it right now. So, next month, with Patreon's money, I will buy and implant it into the game.
I only just downloaded it today from the OP and I got to the point only one scene with Amanda with her passed out. Can't enter Fairy Guild.. did a few battles and leveled up but I do not see any save option.. and a hand job from Ultear. That is it does not seem to be anything else to see.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I only just downloaded it today from the OP and I got to the point only one scene with Amanda with her passed out. Can't enter Fairy Guild.. did a few battles and leveled up but I do not see any save option.. and a hand job from Ultear. That is it does not seem to be anything else to see.
Dude you're not saying a thing that makes sense. Who the.. is Amanda? Passed out? Fairy guild? The only thing I understood was the Ultear part. Did you try to press the X key\right side m. to open the menu at least? Again, if you don't let me see your save, it becomes hard to solve it.. :FacePalm:

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes