Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Will this have a replay gallery? Because rpgm has never been known to be friendly with the save systems. Even games that let you save everywhere never let you save during a scene or roll back to catch the beginning the way renpy does.
Yes, probably 0.2 it will be already available.

Last edited:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Looks good could be worth a download if it was a renpy game.
I do not understand people like you who speak of ren'py as if it is something so extraordinary. As far as I know, both are based on Javascript, the same line code. The game is practically a Ren'py visual novel. Letting it clear, you don't walk on the map, you just make choices.

PS: Rpgmaker has it's own VN engine... (Tyrant Quest for example)

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
I do not understand people like you who speak of ren'py as if it is something so extraordinary. As far as I know, both are based on Javascript, the same line code. The game is practically a Ren'py visual novel. Letting it clear, you don't walk on the map, you just make choices.

PS: Rpgmaker has it's own VN engine... (Tyrant Quest for example)
my hero :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Mei Lien~

danphan

Jun 25, 2017
I'm not a game developer, so I don't know the difficulties between working with ren'py and rpgm. I think people like ren'py better as it is easier to use and manipulate regarding stuff like rollback, saving, and setting controls, something that I don't see often in rpgm games. Not trying to undermine you and your opinion, but I think it will be better if run with ren'py because of options like I stated above. I'll still try out this game regardless.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I'm not a game developer, so I don't know the difficulties between working with ren'py and rpgm. I think people like ren'py better as it is easier to use and manipulate regarding stuff like rollback, saving, and setting controls, something that I don't see often in rpgm games. Not trying to undermine you and your opinion, but I think it will be better if run with ren'py because of options like I stated above. I'll still try out this game regardless.
Tried everything possible to work with ren'py but, it would be A HELL OF WORK to do a simple battle system there... Rpgmaker already has it, the game will have some fights instead of puzzlers but, don't worry, you do not have to farm, nor level up like crazy, the only moment when you will really need to upgrade your level is at the start to trigger the main Ev, you will need to get LVL 10 to close the game version, even so, 4~7 battles and you will have it. Your power will have a lot to do with the side story with some characters. The game takes place while Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Sting & Rogue go to the 100Y Quest destination. So you will take a while to see Lucy, but Erza will soon come out.

EDIT: I'll see what I can do about a LOG. But first I'll fight against the Save bug. Every of these things are provided by plugins, so it's all coded by lunatic mode and etc, it will take a while but you can bet that in no time we will find a way to make it almost a Ren'py 2.0 ;v

Last edited:
Reactions: ng728x

Ahamuro

Nov 21, 2018
Upon first seeing the title, my first thoughts were of 'fairy' fairies, for some reason. I was like "Huh..that certainly is unique and can't say i haven't seen done before."
For just a few moments I lived in a world where Fairy Tail didn't exist :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: mrttao and Vettos

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like how the game sounds, but I don't like sleep sex scenes (for me it's like rape, I can't handle that, if it's mandatory I don't continue the game). I prefer to know if they are entirely avoidable.

geometry

Jun 8, 2019
I like how the game sounds, but I don't like sleep sex scenes (for me it's like rape, I can't handle that, if it's mandatory I don't continue the game). I prefer to know if they are entirely avoidable.
For me it's quite the opposite, I'd really like to see some sleep sex. I do agree tho that it should be a choice to do it for the people that don't want it

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
not that I am complaining or anything... but why is there loli in current tags?
Cause looking at the character shown in the pictures.... none of them are loli, you have one or two petite characters, but no loli.
So don't get why it has that tag.

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
Cause looking at the character shown in the pictures.... none of them are loli, you have one or two petite characters, but no loli.
Because for some reason every girl who doesn't have DD sized tits is labeled as a loli.
And even that is sometimes not enough. (Hestia from Danmachi is still called a loli... -.-)
Also Legitheart you should be extremely careful about the loli part, games with "lolis" disappearing here extremely quickly.
Kozue's Strange Journey, Black-Market and Zurines Adventure, just to name a few.

• Thinking Face

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Because for some reason every girl who doesn't have DD sized tits is labeled as a loli.
And even that is sometimes not enough. (Hestia from Danmachi is still called a loli... -.-)
Also Legitheart you should be extremely careful about the loli part, games with "lolis" disappearing here extremely quickly.
Kozue's Strange Journey, Black-Market and Zurines Adventure, just to name a few.
uhhh from memory black market was removed cause it had Ch1ld s3x tr4ff1king. context is also important.

Also I wouldn't say they are disappearing, more that someone reuploads a banned one and it gets removed again (like black market).

As for the loli thing... people need to stop labeling petite as loli.... loli is like shit from incestual awakening (which is on here btw).

Reactions: mrttao and Hones

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
No worries, it will be avoidable the entire game. You have choices all the way in this one unlike the Behind the Truth.

Will there be grinding?
Sorry I'm a bit slow, what it means?

It seems like all the battle animations are missing.
I have already updated the game to 0.1b, with all bugs fixed. Try it now please! If you find any more bug, let me know.

Well... I could only ignore your question, but I will answer it with all love and affection. ~ I have no idea either! ~
I see a lot of games with TAG loli. Wendy & Carla will have both their corruption/love options, so I put the loli in there to specify. Now, this is not something you have to complain about with me, but with a whole community :WeSmart: . What I can do for you is; opening a Poll to see who wants it removed as you want, if it makes you happy, kk.

ABOUT ILLEGAL CONTENT > EVERY CHARACTER ARE 18+, THERE'S NO ILLEGAL CONTENT HERE, IF YOU WANT A GAME WITH UTAS, THIS ONE ISN'T THE ONE! Letting it clear to anyone who has doubts in mind...

Reactions: BlasKyau
Apr 28, 2020
No worries, it will be avoidable the entire game. You have choices all the way in this one unlike the Behind the Truth.

I have already updated the game to 0.1b, with all bugs fixed. Try it now please! If you find any more bug, let me know.

Well... I could only ignore your question, but I will answer it with all love and affection. ~ I have no idea either! ~
I see a lot of games with TAG loli. Wendy & Carla will have both their corruption/love options, so I put the loli in there to specify. Now, this is not something you have to complain about with me, but with a whole community :WeSmart: . What I can do for you is; opening a Poll to see who wants it removed as you want, if it makes you happy, kk.

ABOUT ILLEGAL CONTENT > EVERY CHARACTER ARE 18+, THERE'S NO ILLEGAL CONTENT HERE, IF YOU WANT A GAME WITH UTAS, THIS ONE ISN'T THE ONE! Letting it clear to anyone who has doubts in mind...
I mean, will we do battle to level up stat or stuff like that or this is just typical VN game?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Thanks for your answer.

I'm going to try the game.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Was more confused than anything, since well..... there be no lolis :|
Not disappointed or anything btw. just confused.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes