Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I mean, will we do battle to level up stat or stuff like that or this is just typical VN game?
Level up will have much more to do with Irene/Ultear routes. But you will have to fight very often, like a bunch of cultists, etc.. I'm plotting to make it optional, that's why you don't have to level up with battles at all (only if you need). And not as you need at all, you're August LoL. That's as well why it will have more to do with the game progression than the battle system itself.)

Was more confused than anything, since well..... there be no lolis :|
Not disappointed or anything btw. just confused.
<<< >>> --- Seems really loli to me, but okay. :FacePalm:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
<<< >>> --- Seems really loli to me, but okay. :FacePalm:
uhhhh where are those from? O-o this game be 3d? (bear in mind I haven't actually played it yet and am going off the images provided).

edit: .... while the basis may be loli, the actual models you use are just petite :| (not that they should be loli). This edit was made after looking at the game (to see which characters you were referencing).

And while yes those two images you posted are loli, the models you made for those characters are not. For example, in the game wendy actually has tits. (again not a bad thing... just confusion about why it is labelled loli when they are simply petite).

Being the same character doesn't make it loli or not.... the design of the used asset does.

To provide an example, just because this is nezuko doesn't make this image loli (cause well... is clearly a mid 20s nezuko):

1610900692238.png

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Tried everything possible to work with ren'py but, it would be A HELL OF WORK to do a simple battle system there... Rpgmaker already has it, the game will have some fights instead of puzzlers but, don't worry, you do not have to farm, nor level up like crazy, the only moment when you will really need to upgrade your level is at the start to trigger the main Ev, you will need to get LVL 10 to close the game version, even so, 4~7 battles and you will have it. Your power will have a lot to do with the side story with some characters. The game takes place while Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Sting & Rogue go to the 100Y Quest destination. So you will take a while to see Lucy, but Erza will soon come out.

EDIT: I'll see what I can do about a LOG. But first I'll fight against the Save bug. Every of these things are provided by plugins, so it's all coded by lunatic mode and etc, it will take a while but you can bet that in no time we will find a way to make it almost a Ren'py 2.0 ;v
Had just started the game, and found a bug already: you can open the menu at any time, and if you try to close it after, nothing happens*, or an error occurs -- Like when you try to save during a choice. If you load from it, it auto-selects a choice for you, or something, because I did, and the dialog just progressed.

So, while I do get why you don't like the Ren'py system, this/these bug wouldn't have happened with it.

* -- As in, it just opens the menu again.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Level up will have much more to do with Irene/Ultear routes. But you will have to fight very often, like a bunch of cultists, etc.. I'm plotting to make it optional, that's why you don't have to level up with battles at all (only if you need). And not as you need at all, you're August LoL. That's as well why it will have more to do with the game progression than the battle system itself.)
I have tried the game, although I have not advanced much. Actually I was expecting something different, more like an RPG where you can move around the map, you have random encounters ... Not that I dislike this system (I have played and play games with this system or similar ones). But the type of game that I like the most is the usual RPGM (you have your map and you go through it with the arrows, you suffer random encounters with enemies, turn-based combat and you level up with experience) and is really dificult find RPGM games that I can enjoy. I was frustrated to see what the game is like, my expectations were completely different.

Personally, I don't know much about Fairy Tail. I can't say who Irene, Ultear or August are, but for now I think the story is a good one.

In any case, I think that I will continue playing the game.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I have tried the game, although I have not advanced much. Actually I was expecting something different, more like an RPG where you can move around the map, you have random encounters ... Not that I dislike this system (I have played and play games with this system or similar ones). But the type of game that I like the most is the usual RPGM (you have your map and you go through it with the arrows, you suffer random encounters with enemies, turn-based combat and you level up with experience) and is really dificult find RPGM games that I can enjoy. I was frustrated to see what the game is like, my expectations were completely different.

Personally, I don't know much about Fairy Tail. I can't say who Irene, Ultear or August are, but for now I think the story is a good one.

In any case, I think that I will continue playing the game.
Know what you mean but, it's what it's like. I'm really thinking about changing it to the way mentioned since people complain a lot about the game engine. Even so, I'll figure out what I want cuz, in the end who will mostly work on it will be me (GILGAMESH). If a change comes out, It will be posted at our discord/patreon for free, to everyone who want to see, so follow there and wait to see what's coming to the next version! (Poll Opened, try to vote there!)

~Dev Gilgamesh

Had just started the game, and found a bug already: you can open the menu at any time, and if you try to close it after, nothing happens*, or an error occurs -- Like when you try to save during a choice. If you load from it, it auto-selects a choice for you, or something, because I did, and the dialog just progressed.

So, while I do get why you don't like the Ren'py system, this/these bug wouldn't have happened with it.

* -- As in, it just opens the menu again.
I had removed the SHIFT key which was causing this crash-bug, and it's happening again? I'm kinda confused, are you playing the new version? I tried it here and worked fine, btw the choice bug happens so, I'll fix it for the next version. Thank you for the report, I'm testing the game just now, the major thing is running well. Now I'm thinking about the possibility to make the game focused on Guild Battle/Missions with a lot of images and H, of course, will come with choices and corruption as it already is. Since I am still new to the community, I'll let your guys decide, a poll was opened and you guys can vote. But Ren'py, it's out of the question, I do not like Ren'py at all, Legit haven't mentioned it but I will, I hate Ren'py and to do it with Rpgmaker makes me pleasured! :V Now, go there and vote. You have the power! :Kappa:

~Dev Gilgamesh

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I got an error as well when I hit shift to save, but after I crashed the game, it loaded my save game just fine, and I haven't gotten the error again. I was trying to get it so I could shoot you a screenshot, ah well, as long as the game works!

Edit: Seems to be happening on a new game, first save. TypeError, cannot read property '0' of undefined, but it doesn't happen all the time.... Hmmmmm.

Right clicking with the mouse button on the save screen seems to trigger it too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamemai

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I had removed the SHIFT key which was causing this crash-bug, and it's happening again? I'm kinda confused, are you playing the new version? I tried it here and worked fine, btw the choice bug happens so, I'll fix it for the next version. Thank you for the report, I'm testing the game just now, the major thing is running well. Now I'm thinking about the possibility to make the game focused on Guild Battle/Missions with a lot of images and H, of course, will come with choices and corruption as it already is. Since I am still new to the community, I'll let your guys decide, a poll was opened and you guys can vote. But Ren'py, it's out of the question, I do not like Ren'py at all, Legit haven't mentioned it but I will, I hate Ren'py and to do it with Rpgmaker makes me pleasured! :V Now, go there and vote. You have the power! :Kappa:

~Dev Gilgamesh
Just downloaded, so I suppose? And it's not the shift-key, pressed X* which opened up the menu. From there, if I press it again, it either opens menu again, gives me an error, or, if I repeatedly press it, may actually close and progress the game.

* Aka the "B" button, which should be the cancel/menu key for RPGmaker, and auto key-bind to X and Esc, along with right click for MV IIRC, plus it can be changed by pressing F1 or something.
And: though you can stop menu from opening, it seems part of the game? So might be a better idea to lock the menu till certain points, like right before a choice, to allow players to save, if you're going to continue along this path.

Huh, didn't see that poll -- FYI, voted for the corruption bit, because I don't think VN style works for this system. Well, it works, but either seems like a hassle to play, or not that enjoyable, in it's current state.

And I can understand why you don't like renpy, I saw another dev that didn't (Siren Domain), along with your comment earlier, so it's understandable from a developer POV, but problem is the consumer's perspective also matters.

Ps. I tried the game (tyrant quest) you linked, and it seems to be using a different system than what you're currently using, so I think that point is kinda moot. Sure it's from the same company that made/published RPGmaker, but it's a different system. Though, if you do use that one, then VN should be better than now.

Edit: What Darth is experiencing:
I got an error as well when I hit shift to save, but after I crashed the game, it loaded my save game just fine, and I haven't gotten the error again. I was trying to get it so I could shoot you a screenshot, ah well, as long as the game works!

Edit: Seems to be happening on a new game, first save. TypeError, cannot read property '0' of undefined, but it doesn't happen all the time.... Hmmmmm.

Right clicking with the mouse button on the save screen seems to trigger it too.
It happens occasionally, and seems more likely around choices.

Last edited:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Just downloaded, so I suppose? And it's not the shift-key, pressed X* which opened up the menu. From there, if I press it again, it either opens menu again, gives me an error, or, if I repeatedly press it, may actually close and progress the game.

* Aka the "B" button, which should be the cancel/menu key for RPGmaker, and auto key-bind to X and Esc, along with right click for MV IIRC, plus it can be changed by pressing F1 or something.
And: though you can stop menu from opening, it seems part of the game? So might be a better idea to lock the menu till certain points, like right before a choice, to allow players to save, if you're going to continue along this path.

Huh, didn't see that poll -- FYI, voted for the corruption bit, because I don't think VN style works for this system. Well, it works, but either seems like a hassle to play, or not that enjoyable, in it's current state.

And I can understand why you don't like renpy, I saw another dev that didn't (Siren Domain), along with your comment earlier, so it's understandable from a developer POV, but problem is the consumer's perspective also matters.

Ps. I tried the game (tyrant quest) you linked, and it seems to be using a different system than what you're currently using, so I think that point is kinda moot. Sure it's from the same company that made/published RPGmaker, but it's a different system. Though, if you do use that one, then VN should be better than now.

Edit: What Darth is experiencing:

It happens occasionally, and seems more likely around choices.
Holy boy, your commentary deserve 100 likes LeL I was wandering how the hell you guys got the error, tried 3 times and now it crashed. It's happening because of the "VN choice plugin". I think I can do my own plugin to VNs like the Choice box. It will be fixed. About Tyrant Quest, yes. That one is made with VN Rpgmaker engine, unlike this one. The disvantage of VN Rpgmaker engine is about the repeatable EV, there is like 10 bugs and they never fixed them, kadokawa just gave up on that project I think... Btw like i Said I just need some time to let it "almost ren'py", take time to code log, textbox and etc. Just to you have a idea, I don't use more than 10 switchs to put this veraion together because the entire main system is based on Variable x Images. VN rpgmaker you need at least 1 switch to each Ev, what brings the problem with repeatable and lack of choices. Anyway I can print it for you late, now I'm using cellphone ^^´

Anyway I reallu hope people want it as Rpg. I like the concept to make Guild Battles and GMG xD

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Know what you mean but, it's what it's like. I'm really thinking about changing it to the way mentioned since people complain a lot about the game engine. Even so, I'll figure out what I want cuz, in the end who will mostly work on it will be me (GILGAMESH). If a change comes out, It will be posted at our discord/patreon for free, to everyone who want to see, so follow there and wait to see what's coming to the next version! (Poll Opened, try to vote there!)

~Dev Gilgamesh
I prefer an RPG with fights, corruption is a part that I don't usually like so much, but it all depends on what you call corruption. I like romantic games and I'm not a fan of completely corrupting girls (nor of rape, sleep sex, etc.). In fact, I personally think that your other game, "Behind the Truth", would be a game that I would enjoy if it weren't for the fact that I can't move on after the first rape.

I have already voted

• Star-struck
Reactions: Mei Lien~

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
instead couldnt u do both have it where u fight and have a story like a vn like and fight like an rpg

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
instead couldnt u do both have it where u fight and have a story like a vn like and fight like an rpg
Well, yes. It's what "Not only choices" mean to be. We will keep it as it currently is.. We will just modify some things like; You can move around (will have a map instead of only images), Fight more often, but not planning to do it with farming system nor things like these. It will be something very similar to the Bunny Black game. Images and dialogues but gameplay as well.

The_Paragon

Dec 8, 2019
Finally a Fairy Tail hentai game that isn't some 10 second flash with reused assets! Although it is 3d and I'm not a big fan of 3d Hgames, I'm willing to give this game a shot. Hope to see Erza in this. palaptine1.jpg

Ntr4life

Dec 28, 2020
the game crashes a lot but i'm enjoying it i REALLy hope with corruption its a gyaru/ganguro look or at least slutty

lethal09

Mar 6, 2018
Will this have a replay gallery? Because rpgm has never been known to be friendly with the save systems. Even games that let you save everywhere never let you save during a scene or roll back to catch the beginning the way renpy does.
games like the zombie island is an rpg maker game and they usually have a scene replay room which is basically a gallery but usually you have to clear the game or meet some requirement to unlock it.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes