molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Dude you're not saying a thing that makes sense. Who the.. is Amanda? Passed out? Fairy guild? The only thing I understood was the Ultear part. Did you try to press the X key\right side m. to open the menu at least? Again, if you don't let me see your save, it becomes hard to solve it.. :FacePalm:
The girl at the cafe might have got her name wrong but passed out from being drunk. The Cat Guild. No I tried pressing various keys and might have missed the x trying to get some sort of menu.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
The girl at the cafe might have got her name wrong but passed out from being drunk. The Cat Guild. No I tried pressing various keys and might have missed the x trying to get some sort of menu.
Don't take me wrongly man, but it will be the last time answering something regardless this.. > It's working perfectly okay to me, as well for everyone else I asked... So for the last Saint time, Can you send me your save? The name of the girl is Sorano btw. (Go to the game directory> saves> Now drag the file here inside the chat box and done..)

nemojason

May 22, 2017
Hello,
he means Cait Shelter (Wendy and Carla's first guild) and of course for the girl at the cafe, Sorano Agria (or Angel, her surname in Oracion seis guild xd), the "older" sister of Yukino Agria (member of sabertooh)

Nice if the game will be Sandbox, by sandbox i mean "without end" and of course we can run everywhere freely lol

Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Won't speak too much here, I'll let you guys read it and know what's happening. I hate how things are going as my life is going somehow down as well, so check there, make sure to know why I'm saying a "See you guys in a few weeks" or maybe a Week with some luck? Well, I HOPE YES! Link >>>

Aug 8, 2018
Huh. I was just lamenting at the lack of Fairy Tail Parodies and then I found this existed.

I hope that by the time the game is completed there is at least one scene where Erza goes "Please Hit Me!" and Mirajane decides to take her up on the offer.

The potential those two had was ridiculous.

BTW, what software are these images rendered in? If you don't mind me asking? They don't look to be from Daz, one of the Illusion games maybe? Though I can't tell which one.

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
Thanks for the update, personally the lolis are not to my liking so if I'm going to go through them I hope their routes are not mandatory to advance with the other girls, and thanks for giving relevance to the villains and please do not forget seilah we need a sexy demon our side:love::love: 1619881918898.png

Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Huh. I was just lamenting at the lack of Fairy Tail Parodies and then I found this existed.

I hope that by the time the game is completed there is at least one scene where Erza goes "Please Hit Me!" and Mirajane decides to take her up on the offer.

The potential those two had was ridiculous.

BTW, what software are these images rendered in? If you don't mind me asking? They don't look to be from Daz, one of the Illusion games maybe? Though I can't tell which one.
Look, I edit by Koikatsu, but I don't use the game's Defaults, I model the whole body. People were criticizing (in my first game BTT, at the very start of it) a lot about "Koikatsu being easy and boring", so I took the trouble to do everything from scratch (had help from the people of "Kohai academy koikatsu", you can find them on discord), from the body to the custom skin, clothes, and so on. Koikatsu is more than taking cards from the internet after all, but there are a lot of people who unfortunately don't take advantage of its potential. If you like modeling, I high recommend you to try it, even to kill time, it's really funny.
hmhm.png
The pink one is mine, and the last an fanart. Just for a example (Each edition has a body scale/details done diff). :Kappa:

Can someone tell me how to save?
Row up a bit and you will know how! (Seriously... I promised myself that I wouldn't tell anyone anymore!!! xD)

Thanks for the update, personally the lolis are not to my liking so if I'm going to go through them I hope their routes are not mandatory to advance with the other girls, and thanks for giving relevance to the villains and please do not forget seilah we need a sexy demon our side:love::love: View attachment 1173067
The game works as a "two sides", every girl route has a sub one. Wendy (Carla), Ultear (Meredy), Juvia (Lucy) and so on. With that said, you only need to advance Wendy if you want Carla for example. And I can't just bring Sayla to the game, but I can make one of the Mirajane Take Over (Satan Soul / Alegria / etc) as we have into the anime. Anyway, we will see some "Old" characters coming as Demon, but from August's, not Zeref's book hahaha.

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
am i the only person who sees this game as a rpg trying to be a ren'py game because from my perspective it looks like the demo/version 1 minus the ability to save
and it just stops after the sleeping blowjob and ultear handjob scene
what is this intro phase that nemojason describes in his photo that looks significantly different from what i see

am i downloading it/opening the wrong file?

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
am i the only person who sees this game as a rpg trying to be a ren'py game because from my perspective it looks like the demo/version 1 minus the ability to save
and it just stops after the sleeping blowjob and ultear handjob scene
what is this intro phase that nemojason describes in his photo that looks significantly different from what i see

am i downloading it/opening the wrong file?
You need to do some things in order to finish the intro. Basics, nothing astonishingly. The introduction ends as soon as you can move onto the map freely. (Walk)
Btw there's nothing amusing in a Visual novel Rpg game, it's early, just wait and you will see why it's made with RPG maker and not Ren'py.
Press X, ESC, right side of your mice, whatever, there's like 2837728763872 ways to save and still have people asking how to save... Hah.

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
You need to do some things in order to finish the intro. Basics, nothing astonishingly. The introduction ends as soon as you can move onto the map freely. (Walk)
Btw there's nothing amusing in a Visual novel Rpg game, it's early, just wait and you will see why it's made with RPG maker and not Ren'py.
Press X, ESC, right side of your mice, whatever, there's like 2837728763872 ways to save and still have people asking how to save... Hah.
Do i basically have to level up to a certain number? cuz thats all that remained

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Row up a bit and you will know how! (Seriously... I promised myself that I wouldn't tell anyone anymore!!! xD)
Then let me rephrase my question. How am I supposed to bring the Menu up when neither the X nor Esc keys do that for me?

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
u cant save until u do all the encounter events and level up to level 10
I think I did all of that now (met Angel and Yukino, Met Wendy, Carla, and Flare, leveled up to 10). Still don't know how to bring up the Menu. X nor Esc still doesn't do it.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I think I did all of that now (met Angel and Yukino, Met Wendy, Carla, and Flare, leveled up to 10). Still don't know how to bring up the Menu. X nor Esc still doesn't do it.
Now we are talking about a probably bug... Can you please upload your Save filer here? (Just drag it here and reply, you can find it at the game folder > www > saves.)

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
Look, I edit by Koikatsu, but I don't use the game's Defaults, I model the whole body. People were criticizing (in my first game BTT, at the very start of it) a lot about "Koikatsu being easy and boring", so I took the trouble to do everything from scratch (had help from the people of "Kohai academy koikatsu", you can find them on discord), from the body to the custom skin, clothes, and so on. Koikatsu is more than taking cards from the internet after all, but there are a lot of people who unfortunately don't take advantage of its potential. If you like modeling, I high recommend you to try it, even to kill time, it's really funny.
View attachment 1173157
The pink one is mine, and the last an fanart. Just for a example (Each edition has a body scale/details done diff). :Kappa:

The game works as a "two sides", every girl route has a sub one. Wendy (Carla), Ultear (Meredy), Juvia (Lucy) and so on. With that said, you only need to advance Wendy if you want Carla for example. And I can't just bring Sayla to the game, but I can make one of the Mirajane Take Over (Satan Soul / Alegria / etc) as we have into the anime. Anyway, we will see some "Old" characters coming as Demon, but from August's, not Zeref's book hahaha.
F in the chat for happy xd, it's a shame for seilah but well thanks for the answer friend

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes