Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Hey guys, just passing by to drop my new fanart of Erza! which char they wanted in a fanart and well, Erza won! The theme was "demon lord" so, there you go!

tartaros erzita.png naked rbgv.png
As many of you guys know, I've started my "adventure" o the drawing field, so come with and follow me on as well!

Reactions: mrttao

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Here is a compressed version of Fairy Trainer [v0.13] [AstRider]
PC ( 313 MB ) -
& Mac ( 277 MB ) -
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In this update the error that I indicated with Mirajane has already been fixed. :) (y)

I'm quite liking the game. For now I like all the LIs, especially Juvia and Wendy (I love their personalities) There isn't a single LI that I don't find attractive.:love:(y)(y)

Reactions: Mei Lien~

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Fairy Trainer 0.13.0
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.13

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Fairy Trainer [v0.13.5] [AstRider] - Original Size: 1,45GB

Download PC (242MB) (Yac Medium Settings):
Download Mac (208MB) (Yac Medium Settings):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Starting the sandbox, when entering the Hall of Events, you get this dialog:

View attachment 1704393

As far as I know this happens (Kyouka talking with the MC) in previous versions, but I haven't seen it in v0.12

On the other hand, as I usually do, I didn't make the MC jerk off on Mirajane, but the dialogue says otherwise:

View attachment 1704398

EDIT: That they both talk about something that hasn't happened (at least in my game), as if it really happened is weird.
Don't play the sandbox part.... As far as I have understood, it's completely different... Before the rework, sandbox events were fine, but after the rework, nothing from sandbox makes any sense... It can be said that, it's the forgotten part about the game

itsagthang

Jun 17, 2018
View attachment 1747973

Overview:
Imagine having a second chance to do everything you couldn't? You were bound by an oath, "Die for the empire", but now nothing can stop you from conquering everything you couldn't!
You play as August (name can be changed) a mighty if not the strongest mage in the world, whose magic is to copy magics!
You one day, end up being reborn by forbidden magic, and since then, you start to wonder how to live from now on...

Video Scenes:

Thread Updated: 2022-04-09
Release Date: 2022-04-09
Developer: AstRider - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
(ps: Saves before 0.12 doesn't work for future updates!)

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other: COMPRESSED
-

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1735290 View attachment 1682191 View attachment 1682180 View attachment 1682178 View attachment 1735287 View attachment 1682186 View attachment 1682193 View attachment 1682174 View attachment 1682190 View attachment 1682173
View attachment 1747973

Overview:
Imagine having a second chance to do everything you couldn't? You were bound by an oath, "Die for the empire", but now nothing can stop you from conquering everything you couldn't!
You play as August (name can be changed) a mighty if not the strongest mage in the world, whose magic is to copy magics!
You one day, end up being reborn by forbidden magic, and since then, you start to wonder how to live from now on...

Video Scenes:

Thread Updated: 2022-04-09
Release Date: 2022-04-09
Developer: AstRider - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
(ps: Saves before 0.12 doesn't work for future updates!)

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other: COMPRESSED
-

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1735290 View attachment 1682191 View attachment 1682180 View attachment 1682178 View attachment 1735287 View attachment 1682186 View attachment 1682193 View attachment 1682174 View attachment 1682190 View attachment 1682173
So where do you find wendy outside of the guild

• Thinking Face

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Don't play the sandbox part.... As far as I have understood, it's completely different... Before the rework, sandbox events were fine, but after the rework, nothing from sandbox makes any sense... It can be said that, it's the forgotten part about the game
Once the bug is fixed, I think everything in the game makes sense, plus I liked the sandbox part, in fact, I like sandox in general if it's done well.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
In the game's storyline, Erza's POV is missing! After the events, when you meet Kagura again "Third time if I'm not mistaken" and go train in the forest, she talks to MC and one of the conversations she mentions that Erza... who had already returned from her mission. she says who the real MC was, August; the old wizard is the strongest of the spriggans when it comes to knowledge and magical power and that you fought Gildarts and lost on purpose!

So, Erza's POV is missing showing how she found out. she's smart that's what we know, but the way she discovered August's identity doesn't make any sense in the work! So that's it Dev, your game is excellent but in parts there are plot holes!

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes