Fernandosadao

Feb 25, 2022
The game is in its early stages, many things (mainly maps and scripts) are being done! It is being made in Rpgmaker because it will have some battles, and man.. It's fairy tail, fairy tail without battle is not much fun. Sometimes corruption will have to do with battles too, just like Love. Take easy, you are playing something that is WIP, do not expect so much from a Demo, but expect something GOOD. We intend to improve it as soon as possible to have 0.1 and start to seriously post the content that we all want to see! (Hentai and Fun)

>> Se você é brasileiro, responda esta mensagem com seu feed! Deixe-nos saber se seria interessante ter este jogo traduzido em PT BR! Acha legal a ideia? Deixa ai seu comentário para que eu e Gilgamesh saibamos oque você pensa a respeito! Unidos por um forum com mais Brasileiros! <<

Happy new year to everyone!
Só gosto se for com a lucy protagonista , porque não fazem ?

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
hello..i also have to say it was way better before the rework...not in case of the way you want the game to progress as for me the old version and the new one are both good. i mean it more story like now we have bam he is at crime bam he is somewhere else shortly after he is a fairy member and all steps have very few storyline those super fast progress make zero sense for me you could make great stories of each step. then some things like erzas training or bit later he mentioned his house is gone but nothing for it in the story and so on. also why is the cat still in the bag? ^^ you see what i mean?
i hope this will part of another rework to fill those holes over time in future updates otherwise you had a good game torn apart for some h scenes craving people who could have their fun on hentai sites if they only care for that.
please dont see it as offence from me i just gave my thoughts to you the artwork is still very good and you got my respect for it.
Take your time, dude. I wouldn't want to rush anyone who is doing a game like this. I mean, look at Amity Park. It's been over half a year since they released anything. As for Wendy's appearance, I'd like her to stay how she is in the anime/manga instead of getting taller with bigger boobs. I do look forward to you bringing back the shower scene. It was one of the best animated scenes with Wendy.
i love the new version of story but i agree with the fact that some steps of story is too fast and need some nuance between different path (love,corruption and may be neutral). In all case, it's a good work for a start so good luck for the future :)
Maybe was not a good idea to upload the game not fully reworked, sooooo yeah it's my fault xC
Anyway, tomorrow night you guys will have access to the second part meaning the game will be fully fixed/reworked without these "incohesive" lines as Erza's training line!

Reactions: nemojason

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Fairy Trainer 0.11.5
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

As stated, start a new game!
Updated my Android port to 0.11.5

Last edited:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
The fully reworked version is out now:

Tenzai nemojason Ashaman (all others players ofc) Please test it and tell me if it's better now. (PS: You guys can use saves from before going to Fairy Tail!)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: nemojason

nemojason

May 22, 2017

Tenzai nemojason Ashaman (all others players ofc) Please test it and tell me if it's better now. (PS: You guys can use saves from before going to Fairy Tail!)
thank you, i'll test with a new save by pleasure to play again , i must wait 1hour before to complete the download of game with mediafire patience patience :p:LOL:

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020

I think it is better in some ways. The story does make sense now and can't see too many problems with it, mainly only one. A few gripes though.

1. You help Juvia basically get over Gray and seems to like you after you help her and Wendy. Yet, she's back to her old ways of following Gray and trying to get with him when the guild throws you the party. Didn't even think of this in my last two posts. This is the one story point.

2. I know you said you made Wendy taller with slightly bigger tits (don't know why though as I still prefer her regular height and all), but her body looks disproportionate (at least to me). Her legs look too long compared to her torso. That was evident when she's standing next to Carla and they're the same height but Wendy's waist is a good bit higher than Carla's. Also when she was sitting cross legged during the training. Her boobs looked to big during the hentai scene as well. Maybe this is just me personally though or you had a reason you had to change her design.

3. Another that might just be me. Chelia looks too big when her and Wendy are at Lamia Scale the second time. Didn't really pay attention during their first singing. If I remember right, their bodies in the manga and anime are basically the same except Chelia has a much bigger chest. I could be mistaken though. Guess these were my few gripes lol.

4. Last thing is the attachment. It basically kept my love/corrupt points from the previous version besides Flare. None of these make any sense with how high they are with so little interaction choices in the new version. Game mechanic so falls into a different category.

The story did move fast to get you into Fairy Tail but it is "Fairy Trainer" so I'd expect it to focus on the main girls more while adding side girls from the other guilds. No matter my few gripes and all, I still love the game and look forward to progressing with the other girls.

Reactions: Mei Lien~

nemojason

May 22, 2017
i just finish to test :
-at the begining of game miss some music and sound, it's makes the game sad unlike the end of the game where it's more cheerful :)

-for the dance of celestial sister that i love (i hope Shelya and other girls be présent in this game ;)), i think we need to speed up of 15 to 25% their speed of dance which is slow relative to the rhythm of the music

-ah yes i see the bigger problèm of the world : i see it's missing a capital letter to Erza which is writing simply erza (it's a catastrophe !!!) when Mc speak with Ultear towards the start of the game xd

-I will see with the guild missions to carry out random events which would depend on the notoriety and the reputation of the guild and i some missions which need assitance of member of others guild

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I came back to this to hopefully rate it higher after the rework but its kind of been worked in the wrong direction. Before, the UI was ugly, but not annoying. Now its ugly and annoying. No longer 1 menu for all the chicks, instead I have 'quests', 'legends', 'my house' then also girls in the bar. Multiple clicks for some of these. No way to tell what one has an content. A lot less content, in general.

• Sad

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I came back to this to hopefully rate it higher after the rework but its kind of been worked in the wrong direction. Before, the UI was ugly, but not annoying. Now its ugly and annoying. No longer 1 menu for all the chicks, instead I have 'quests', 'legends', 'my house' then also girls in the bar. Multiple clicks for some of these. No way to tell what one has an content. A lot less content, in general.
Sadly I have to say: For now, this game isn't for you so...
If one day I earn the same as Harem guild dev, of course, I'll quit my job to do a game like his, till there I'll have to study pace by pace, maybe one day you can come back and try it, but for now, sorry but there's no way to make it better.
(Glady at least 70% liked the rework, feel less to me that my work was in vain...)

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
I played version 11.0 and started again few days algo, but I saw that there was a new update for the game, I tried to play this version 0.11.5, and it crashed when I visited Flare after the mission that you defeat the White Witch in Fairy Tail, plus I downloaded this one version 12.0 with save version 11.5 and game crashes the same way, there is a code error in Renpy outside that says that the image at the end of chapter 2 was not found!
I'm sending some log files here and an image of the error, normally these script errors are just Ignore but here it doesn't work you are stuck in the error and if you roll back you don't proceed in the game!

For now, I'm going to finish version 11.0 and then jump to 12.0 with its save I hope it won't be any problem if I have to start the game from scratch from version 12.0!
View attachment traceback.txt

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Patreon warned about Wendy's content, I had to rework her appearance (now she's taller and her bobs are a bit larger now), I couldn't redo everything in 2 weeks as you can notice, that's why it is lacking some things. They can be brought back late tho! By the way, I'm working on a project for Irene's return within Erza's route.
Might i suggest leave the old version without those changes on the thread. (i.e. a depreciated version).

That way those that want to, can play the stuff before the patreon douches interrupted it.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I played version 11.0 and started again few days algo, but I saw that there was a new update for the game, I tried to play this version 0.11.5, and it crashed when I visited Flare after the mission that you defeat the White Witch in Fairy Tail, plus I downloaded this one version 12.0 with save version 11.5 and game crashes the same way, there is a code error in Renpy outside that says that the image at the end of chapter 2 was not found!
I'm sending some log files here and an image of the error, normally these script errors are just Ignore but here it doesn't work you are stuck in the error and if you roll back you don't proceed in the game!

For now, I'm going to finish version 11.0 and then jump to 12.0 with its save I hope it won't be any problem if I have to start the game from scratch from version 12.0!
View attachment 1694669
You have to start a new game.

Might i suggest leave the old version without those changes on the thread. (i.e. a depreciated version).

That way those that want to, can play the stuff before the patreon douches interrupted it.
That's a good idea, I'll make the old version available as well.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Fairy Trainer [v0.12] [AstRider]
compressed_.gif

1.3 GB to ≅ 200 MB

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Version 12 seems totally broken. It tells me no more events for 0.10. Also fix the damn major bug where talking a Lucy's house exits you to the damn guild.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
You have to start a new game.

That's a good idea, I'll make the old version available as well.
Yes, I already suspected a lot! I've already finished all the content of version 11.0 of the game and from 12.0 I started from scratch!
I rarely like to start from scratch after a discrepancy between versions of the game, changing the base code from one version to another! but here, I have to admit the beginning of the game in version 12.0 is much more pleasant than the other versions, less confusing, I can better understand the history of the game and etc! contains some errors spelling as characters' names in lowercase, but other than that nothing to declare for now!

Keep it up hardwork Dev, you're making good progress!

• Red Heart

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
If I could borrow a moment of someone's time I'd appreciate it; finally getting around to playing this after I downloaded it months ago but I have 2 versions of it-a .4 and a 1.0-my confusion is that the .4 version is bigger than the 1.0- is that just because the code was cleaned up in between those updates or something?
My other question is that I see that there's a 1.2 but it has a few scenes removed from 1.0-is it worth playing through for both to see the routes removed or nah?
Again appreciate ya time in advance-can recommend other games/offer advice on a different game if requested.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Starting the sandbox, when entering the Hall of Events, you get this dialog:

kyouka control.jpg

As far as I know this happens (Kyouka talking with the MC) in previous versions, but I haven't seen it in v0.12

On the other hand, as I usually do, I didn't make the MC jerk off on Mirajane, but the dialogue says otherwise:

cum mirajane.jpg

EDIT: That they both talk about something that hasn't happened (at least in my game), as if it really happened is weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doom Marine
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes