Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Wendy shower scene is gone. :cry:
Some of the script doesn't make sense now. Like when you go to Fairy Tail, Erza says to continue their training, but their training was removed. You only trained with Kagura and not Erza now.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
What's Script Rework (ver. 0.11.5) about?
Let's start:

:coffee: 180 new renders were made to replace 250 removed.

:coffee:Removed routes: Flare, Irene.

:coffee:Added routes: Dimaria, Juvia.

:coffee:Both Flare and Irene will return in the future.

:coffee:A total of 1800 new lines of texts were made from ZERO!

:coffee:Dialogues changed, dynamics changed, gameplay changed, in addition, I updated the code to a cleaner code because what I utilized was a very "beginner's thing".

That's almost a new game since the start changed... BUT, there's about 2~3h gameplay depending on how fast you read!
So... I need to start a new save?

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Wendy shower scene is gone. :cry:
Some of the script doesn't make sense now. Like when you go to Fairy Tail, Erza says to continue their training, but their training was removed. You only trained with Kagura and not Erza now.
Yeah now that you mentioned it got out-dated, you can point them to me if you feel like it, and I'll fix all of them. I'll revise that line to know what/how I can change it.

So... I need to start a new save?
Yes, there's basically a new story, so no worries like "Damn Im going to read that again?"

Reactions: mrttao

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
My intention with this rework was to reduce the game's size a little, reorganize the game's code and reimagine the story... I summarized all that process that you have to do before entering the sandbox, which for many was being a negative point, shortening it would solve the problem of the lack of H scenes at the beginning of the game as well since you get it faster. My actions were to combine people's feedback with my desire to fix the game's code and script, which had flaws, and of course, make it more friendly for those who don't know FT, explaining at certain moments what it is and who are the characters.

(In short: I don't want to become a YanDev)

nemojason

May 22, 2017
hello, i love this new story....

i get and error when i click on wendy in window of fairy tail guild :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/2Training label WENDY.rpy", line 338, in script
    call screen menuscreen2
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen menuscreen2 is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen menuscreen2
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3127, in call_screen
    show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1115, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
FT 0.11.5
Thu Mar  3 10:10:17 2022

Reactions: Mei Lien~

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
arf... it become a kinetic where choice are no more for the story but only for sex scene yes or no only... Yes it will be more easy in coding in this way and with one way your game will be lighter but, sorry it stop here for me.
It s really too bad, the start was a little messy but not to bad at all... I liked the independent side of the mc who want keep for him this second live.... but it s no more the way now... In end, he will no more make choice for him anymore, he will do as the other said as usual... Boring... why all the devs want mc to be a care bear without temper or a monster with balls insted of brains, can t think at any middle...? And you now if you want sex scene in start you can just show them with anothers caracters, no need the mc be a sexual harasser with girl he just meet... (except for angel she is a perv). he can just look at it. i m really tired to be a mc mentally unbalanced about sex, The mc is an old man not a teenager who don t know live for the love of god... Too bad but i really don t like this game anymore...
Good luck with your game.

edit, i forgot... You know august, he is the son of zeref, if he return to arbaless he can be king by the way, only him can use his magic.... So wtf with him, "i can run, i don t know where to go....". And he is an powerfull old man, i feel he don t fear for exploring by him self ishgar.... For me you choose the too easy way for your story. For this i think you should make the meet with mavis earlier (near start, even if lumen histoire should not exist anymore...), i think only this can be powerfull enought for him for looking thing in another way, keep him here and link with fairy tail in futur... because if not he have no reason to help them... they free him but it because of them he was die in first place...

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Fairy Trainer [SCRIPT REWORK]

Compressed

PC -> Size: 208 MB
MAC -> Size: 172 MB

----------------------------------

Android -> Size: 187 MB

Download

Unofficial port/version

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019

Code:

While running game code:
    call screen menuscreen2

Full traceback:
    call screen menuscreen2
    self.call("execute")

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
FT 0.11.5
I'll check it, thanks for the report!

arf... it become a kinetic where choice are no more for the story but only for sex scene yes or no only... Yes it will be more easy in coding in this way and with one way your game will be lighter but, sorry it stop here for me.
It s really too bad, the start was a little messy but not to bad at all... I liked the independent side of the mc who want keep for him this second live.... but it s no more the way now... In end, he will no more make choice for him anymore, he will do as the other said as usual... Boring... why all the devs want mc to be a care bear without temper or a monster with balls insted of brains, can t think at any middle...? And you now if you want sex scene in start you can just show them with anothers caracters, no need the mc be a sexual harasser with girl he just meet... (except for angel she is a perv). he can just look at it. i m really tired to be a mc mentally unbalanced about sex, The mc is an old man not a teenager who don t know live for the love of god... Too bad but i really don t like this game anymore...
Good luck with your game.
Hell, don't call my game kinetic, man! That hurts!

Reactions: giqui

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
Hell, don't call my game kinetic, man! That hurts!
yep, i understand... It hurt me too when i see this game as become a kinetic, because it was nice for me.... but it s up to you...
ok if you really don t plan to make a kinetic, i will look for it in some time to see what this game as become then...

Again good luck with your game.

• Red Heart

nemojason

May 22, 2017

Code:

While running game code:
    call screen menuscreen2

Full traceback:
    call screen menuscreen2
    self.call("execute")

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
FT 0.11.5
i forgot to say that this error i get it when the picture of wendy appear the first time, after when i do other event and click again on wendy picture, i don't get this error

Last edited:

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I want the Wendy shower scene. I didn't have a problem with the story before. I thought it was doing good the way it was. I have no idea why anyone would have complained about it. I don't really see much of a difference besides a bunch of stuff was removed while the remaining still happened in the original for the most part.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I want the Wendy shower scene. I didn't have a problem with the story before. I thought it was doing good the way it was. I have no idea why anyone would have complained about it. I don't really see much of a difference besides a bunch of stuff was removed while the remaining still happened in the original for the most part.
the event with Erza (train with Erza) was been removed?
Patreon warned about Wendy's content, I had to rework her appearance (now she's taller and her bobs are a bit larger now), I couldn't redo everything in 2 weeks as you can notice, that's why it is lacking some things. They can be brought back late tho! By the way, I'm working on a project for Irene's return within Erza's route.

Reactions: Sir Weshmish

Ashaman

May 5, 2021
hello..i also have to say it was way better before the rework...not in case of the way you want the game to progress as for me the old version and the new one are both good. i mean it more story like now we have bam he is at crime bam he is somewhere else shortly after he is a fairy member and all steps have very few storyline those super fast progress make zero sense for me you could make great stories of each step. then some things like erzas training or bit later he mentioned his house is gone but nothing for it in the story and so on. also why is the cat still in the bag? ^^ you see what i mean?
i hope this will part of another rework to fill those holes over time in future updates otherwise you had a good game torn apart for some h scenes craving people who could have their fun on hentai sites if they only care for that.
please dont see it as offence from me i just gave my thoughts to you the artwork is still very good and you got my respect for it.

nemojason

May 22, 2017
hello..i also have to say it was way better before the rework...not in case of the way you want the game to progress as for me the old version and the new one are both good. i mean it more story like now we have bam he is at crime bam he is somewhere else shortly after he is a fairy member and all steps have very few storyline those super fast progress make zero sense for me you could make great stories of each step. then some things like erzas training or bit later he mentioned his house is gone but nothing for it in the story and so on. also why is the cat still in the bag? ^^ you see what i mean?
i hope this will part of another rework to fill those holes over time in future updates otherwise you had a good game torn apart for some h scenes craving people who could have their fun on hentai sites if they only care for that.
please dont see it as offence from me i just gave my thoughts to you the artwork is still very good and you got my respect for it.
i love the new version of story but i agree with the fact that some steps of story is too fast and need some nuance between different path (love,corruption and may be neutral). In all case, it's a good work for a start so good luck for the future :)

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Patreon warned about Wendy's content, I had to rework her appearance (now she's taller and her bobs are a bit larger now), I couldn't redo everything in 2 weeks as you can notice, that's why it is lacking some things. They can be brought back late tho! By the way, I'm working on a project for Irene's return within Erza's route.
Take your time, dude. I wouldn't want to rush anyone who is doing a game like this. I mean, look at Amity Park. It's been over half a year since they released anything. As for Wendy's appearance, I'd like her to stay how she is in the anime/manga instead of getting taller with bigger boobs. I do look forward to you bringing back the shower scene. It was one of the best animated scenes with Wendy.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes