mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Added the "Harem" button in the guild menu, where you can access information about the girls you are making progress in the game. (For now, only Ultear is progressing with a relationship, soon we will have... someone who will be decided by the patron's poll xD)
This game needs to stop adding then discard GUIs.
We need a single button at the top right of the screen to look at a list of all the girls and their progress.
Instead there are a dozen different situational and unique GUIs that appear in different places (And disappear as you progress the plot). And each one of them works completely differently, and usually only applies to like... 1 or 2 girls.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Oh... Did that inconsistency been fixed? Like juvia acting indifferent to mc, jura acting different, mira acting different... Etc
None of Juvia/Jura were a bug at all, you have to keep in mind that the game is still in development, and things are going to be explained with time, mirajane, tho, was a bug. (Already fixed!)

In the game's storyline, Erza's POV is missing! After the events, when you meet Kagura again "Third time if I'm not mistaken" and go train in the forest, she talks to MC and one of the conversations she mentions that Erza... who had already returned from her mission. she says who the real MC was, August; the old wizard is the strongest of the spriggans when it comes to knowledge and magical power and that you fought Gildarts and lost on purpose!

So, Erza's POV is missing showing how she found out. she's smart that's what we know, but the way she discovered August's identity doesn't make any sense in the work! So that's it Dev, your game is excellent but in parts there are plot holes!
Sometimes these holes (Because of a time issue itself) are unavoidable, but in this case, I can't even say that, as I wasn't planning on putting her POV. I polled (Patreon) asking certain things, as part of feedback, and a lot of people voted in favor of having a focus on the UI and story, but that it was throwable POV from other characters, still sometimes when needed (like in Juvia's event) I use the characters POV to explain what's happening. (but only when needed)

This game needs to stop adding then discard GUIs.
We need a single button at the top right of the screen to look at a list of all the girls and their progress.
Instead there are a dozen different situational and unique GUIs that appear in different places (And disappear as you progress the plot). And each one of them works completely differently, and usually only applies to like... 1 or 2 girls.
The "Harem" button gives information about the characters in a more detailed way, even telling their weaknesses and thoughts about you (depending on what you choose in the course of the game), while the corruption/love button, it only informs you about corruption and love. Furthermore, the Harem button only makes characters available that you are in a relationship with, so it also makes it clearer for the player what kind of relationship he is having, with whom, and which route he is following, as it informs what the characters think of you.

Another thing worth mentioning here is that the Fairy Tail menu will be like that for a long time, I'm already a little exhausted working on this part of the sandbox system, I'll use what I have at the moment, soon we'll have new things added but my focus at the moment is to progress the characters' routes.

(FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW, I DO HAVE ANOTHER PROJECT! [CLICK HERE AND CHECK IT])
( )

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The "Harem" button gives information about the characters in a more detailed way, even telling their weaknesses and thoughts about you (depending on what you choose in the course of the game), while the corruption/love button, it only informs you about corruption and love. Furthermore, the Harem button only makes characters available that you are in a relationship with, so it also makes it clearer for the player what kind of relationship he is having, with whom, and which route he is following, as it informs what the characters think of you.
I am not saying that the harem button in of itself is bad. rather the issues are:

1. Currently only implemented for 1 character

2. You only get this button when you literally finish all the content in the current release. It should be available immediately

3. We had multiple similar GUI elements in the past that got obsoleted. When they were functional (just needed to be stuck at the top of the screen)

4. The harem button is only available inside the main guild, if you leave it that button disappears.

5. there are a bunch of other buttons
oh... those other buttons are gone. you completely rewrote most of the game and I missed it by importing older saves.
I need to completely replay the game from the start.
And wow it is VASTLY more coherent as a story playing the current version from start to finish instead of importing save from previous ones. I thought your story was a mess but it was just due to save import clashing with retcons.
well, mostly gone. I can leave the guild and go to "your / lucy home" where instead of harem button I got different GUI elements giving me info about the 2 girls living there

edit: Actually, the fact that the harem button is locked to the guild screen ONLY instead of being part of your general GUI means that the moment you change the guild hall it will probably get deleted like the previous harem-like buttons you had and replaced with whatever you cook up next. You should really have quests, harem, corruption (should be folded into harem), all be part of the general gui that is always displayed at the top right. instead of part of the guild interface

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doom Marine

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
None of Juvia/Jura were a bug at all, you have to keep in mind that the game is still in development, and things are going to be explained with time, mirajane, tho, was a bug. (Already fixed!)

Sometimes these holes (Because of a time issue itself) are unavoidable, but in this case, I can't even say that, as I wasn't planning on putting her POV. I polled (Patreon) asking certain things, as part of feedback, and a lot of people voted in favor of having a focus on the UI and story, but that it was throwable POV from other characters, still sometimes when needed (like in Juvia's event) I use the characters POV to explain what's happening. (but only when needed)

Another thing worth mentioning here is that the Fairy Tail menu will be like that for a long time, I'm already a little exhausted working on this part of the sandbox system, I'll use what I have at the moment, soon we'll have new things added but my focus at the moment is to progress the characters' routes.

(FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW, I DO HAVE ANOTHER PROJECT! [CLICK HERE AND CHECK IT])
( )
Now I get it! Normally you use POV for timing issues that are unavoidable or how much is really needed, like the 'Juvia event'. You're focusing on the UI and the story are good, I have to admit, the game is less confusing than before, plus the UI is also nicer, it shows its evolution.

Well what I can recommend is when you're more relaxed with the game after you've deployed a good amount of content, it would be nice if you focus on these plot holes in the game to explain certain things, I think from the point of view of the Erza there showing how she discovered that August's identity would make a great side story, at least to connect the dots and clarify things even because, Erza's magic is Kansou, not some kind of Divination xD!

Keep up the hard work, Dev!

• Star-struck
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I am not saying that the harem button in of itself is bad. rather the issues are:

1. Currently only implemented for 1 character

2. You only get this button when you literally finish all the content in the current release. It should be available immediately

3. We had multiple similar GUI elements in the past that got obsoleted. When they were functional (just needed to be stuck at the top of the screen)

4. The harem button is only available inside the main guild, if you leave it that button disappears.

5. there are a bunch of other buttons
oh... those other buttons are gone. you completely rewrote most of the game and I missed it by importing older saves.
I need to completely replay the game from the start.
And wow it is VASTLY more coherent as a story playing the current version from start to finish instead of importing save from previous ones. I thought your story was a mess but it was just due to save import clashing with retcons.
well, mostly gone. I can leave the guild and go to "your / lucy home" where instead of harem button I got different GUI elements giving me info about the 2 girls living there

edit: Actually, the fact that the harem button is locked to the guild screen ONLY instead of being part of your general GUI means that the moment you change the guild hall it will probably get deleted like the previous harem-like buttons you had and replaced with whatever you cook up next. You should really have quests, harem, corruption (should be folded into harem), all be part of the general gui that is always displayed at the top right. instead of part of the guild interface
I would do it but you know why I don't? ~Bugs... Simple like this, I'm working into a more "if blabla, else blabla" system, so I can't try to make something I know will give me headaches in the future... And don't worry, you've completed the plot and now you're having all buttons available at once man, but wait.. you are not?!
I think you've messed something with your game cause in the current game there is LITERALLY NOT A SINGLE BUTTON missing... LoL

You can contact me on discord to solve your issue, I'm sure that the menu you get when going to fairy tail never had buttons missing.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Oh... Did that inconsistency been fixed? Like juvia acting indifferent to mc, jura acting different, mira acting different... Etc
Juvia's attitude towards the MC didn't seem inconsistent to me. The bug where Mirajane talks as if the MC jerked off on her, when you choose not to, has been changed and now her attitude is consistent with that fact. For the rest, the game is starting, and possibly some character attitudes towards the MC are still not well explained.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Juvia's attitude towards the MC didn't seem inconsistent to me. The bug where Mirajane talks as if the MC jerked off on her, when you choose not to, has been changed and now her attitude is consistent with that fact. For the rest, the game is starting, and possibly some character attitudes towards the MC are still not well explained.
Hmm.... Don't know if it's changed, but juvia was in love with grey because he saved her.... Then, later mc saved her and she moved on from grey to mc (after mc persuade her) .... But, in the sandbox she was being her usual anime self and being in love with grey again.... She didn't even acknowledge mc at that point....

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hmm.... Don't know if it's changed, but juvia was in love with grey because he saved her.... Then, later mc saved her and she moved on from grey to mc (after mc persuade her) .... But, in the sandbox she was being her usual anime self and being in love with grey again.... She didn't even acknowledge mc at that point....
From what I understood, I think that once she returned to the guild, she fell back into her initial obsession with Gray (maybe it's not well explained, but that's what I understood). Once there, the MC push her to finally forget Gray and embrace a new obsession (such as the MC himself).

In fact, she does recognize the MC, even she tells him that it's difficult to follow his advice:

Screenshot_4.png

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
From what I understood, I think that once she returned to the guild, she fell back into her initial obsession with Gray (maybe it's not well explained, but that's what I understood). Once there, the MC push her to finally forget Gray and embrace a new obsession (such as the MC himself).

In fact, she does recognize the MC, even she tells him that it's difficult to follow his advice:

View attachment 1750758
Yes! After MC saves her life in the attack that took place at Crime Sorcière, she tends to be more open with him and takes his advice in that conversation, when he was saving her.

In reality, Gray is just as dumb as Natsu, who doesn't notice the "Lucy" girls throwing themselves at his feet.

She followed the MC's advice but failed miserably. Now, MC tries to give her another piece of advice, she needs a new motivation, Lyon or MC "her choice" I flirted with her and it looks like this is going to be her new "obsession" motivation.

After the cave mission given by Makarov you will investigate a rumor with Lucy and Juvia. She gets jealous of the MC's relationship with Lucy, so there's a conversation between them, she mentions that she can't let Lucy steal the heart of the person she's interested in! Then she rolls the MC's invitation to go out, because he doesn't like to stay in the guild talking about anything and she accepts!

Honestly, I'm dying to see the MC's Dating with Juvia, other than that, I imagine what the MC with Lucy would be like! Just thinking about "Cucking" Natsu and Gray at the same time... hahahaha, this is going to be so much fun for me, not them!

Last edited:

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
August: One of, if not the most powerful wizard in the Fairy Tail verse.
Revived August: Has no idea what he did to screw up Laki so she acts cute while sprouting about perverted things.
That exchange was just too funny for some reason.
I can't vote on the Patrean poll but I loved the scene. It's great how you're able to keep their breasts, nipples, and pubes all the same in different scenes. Some games don't (like Tsunade is shown hairy in Jikage Rising but her pubes are always gone during sex scenes) so you're doing amazing in my opinion.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
August: One of, if not the most powerful wizard in the Fairy Tail verse.
Revived August: Has no idea what he did to screw up Laki so she acts cute while sprouting about perverted things.
That exchange was just too funny for some reason.
I can't vote on the Patrean poll but I loved the scene. It's great how you're able to keep their breasts, nipples, and pubes all the same in different scenes. Some games don't (like Tsunade is shown hairy in Jikage Rising but her pubes are always gone during sex scenes) so you're doing amazing in my opinion.
Really, that part of Laki was funny, August broke her without knowing hahaahaha!
I can't vote on the Patreon poll either, I'm sad about it, the content is coming according to the people's request. so if you have a less popular character, it will end up being sidelined, I hope not.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Really, that part of Laki was funny, August broke her without knowing hahaahaha!
I can't vote on the Patreon poll either, I'm sad about it, the content is coming according to the people's request. so if you have a less popular character, it will end up being sidelined, I hope not.
AstRider still pays attention to people's opinions and what they want on this thread. I was the one who wanted the Wendy shower scene back and he put it in before he changed the script. I'm sure he's willing to put it back in again. I really liked that scene.

• Love

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
AstRider still pays attention to people's opinions and what they want on this thread. I was the one who wanted the Wendy shower scene back and he put it in before he changed the script. I'm sure he's willing to put it back in again. I really liked that scene.
Got it, that's good to know! in that case there is hope for me, i also liked that scene of Wendy. I hope there will be more Ultear events, and some from Flare, Irene and Erza in the future Updates!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Aw! I love this game so it's really suck to see this outcome, goddammit those stupid fans ruined everything. I hope you won't give up in game development and move to a new project that least problematic, wish you the best

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mei Lien~
Jul 31, 2021
That is.. extremely unfortunate. My condolences Ast. There are very malicious people out there regardless but to see something develop to this extent is heartbreaking. Whatever controversies aside this did not justify such an abrupt end to your passion project and I hope something, anything can be done to rectify this injustice. I won't get my hopes up but nonetheless I wish you the best in the future. Cheers.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes