2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Imrick

Jun 3, 2017
Hey. thanks for playing and liking my game :)
To meet the person who took the horn; check your inventory. You should have a 'Note from a friend' that tells you where to go.
If, for some reason, you don't have it: Talk to the woman in the Sleeping Giant Inn, in Riverwood
In the next version, will it be possible to repeat scenes through dialogue? like in other games on the Rpgm engine?

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
In the next version, will it be possible to repeat scenes through dialogue? like in other games on the Rpgm engine?
I'm looking into adding a gallery so people can re-watch the scenes.
Its proving tricky to do so:) but I hope I can add it for the next update... Can't guarentee it though.

Reactions: Imrick

Kajula81

Jan 16, 2018
Can tell me somebody, where is Farengar? I ve Dragonstone and I cant find him. THX

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can tell me somebody, where is Farengar? I ve Dragonstone and I cant find him. THX
The same spot he always is. BUT if you fetched the dragonstone first, trying to quicken things, that may have broken the trigger for him to appear. This is rpgmaker engine. Don't try to mess with the steps of quests, the engine doesn't handle that very well.

So restart, do visit Whiterun and take up the quest before getting that stone.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
MG-Gaming
As an avid Skyrim player i say the maps are absolutely gorgeous, very well made, impressed. It was a very nice touch that dungeons delivered the type of enemies we see in Skyrim, like having the initial human enemy in ustengrav and then draugrs or a few giants spiders before vampires in Morvath's lair. (Morvath was one hellova tough cookie to crack by Nocturnal's gloomy pussy!)

The difficulty curve of fights is a tad bit steep. If you don't mess around and just follow the main quest, the draugrs will slaughter you in Ustengrav. It's nice that we can just run past all of them but where is the fun in that.

Tip for players who try to follow the Skyrim standard of You+Follower? That won't cut it here. Max out your party of four before doing Ustengrav and Morvath.

The humor is good if you know Skyrim well :sneaky:
By the way, could you rename Honeyside to Breezehome please? Whiterun's playerhome is called Breezehome and Honeyside is Riften's.

Last edited:

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Problem downloading Android version it's a .zip not .APK tried renaming but didn't work?
Any help would be appreciated

Thank you for your time

Reactions: RAYZ3L

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
He should be in the room where you talked to him during the main quest. Dragonsreach.. room on the right. He should not disappear... ever. If he is gone, try to reload the map. If he is still gone, I have no idea why. I double checked everything and he should be visible at all times.

MG-Gaming
As an avid Skyrim player i say the maps are absolutely gorgeous, very well made, impressed. It was a very nice touch that dungeons delivered the type of enemies we see in Skyrim, like having the initial human enemy in ustengrav and then draugrs or a few giants spiders before vampires in Morvath's lair. (Morvath was one hellova tough cookie to crack by Nocturnal's gloomy pussy!)

The difficulty curve of fights is a tad bit steep. If you don't mess around and just follow the main quest, the draugrs will slaughter you in Ustengrav. It's nice that we can just run past all of them but where is the fun in that.

Tip for players who try to follow the Skyrim standard of You+Follower? That won't cut it here. Max out your party of four before doing Ustengrav and Morvath.

The humor is good if you know Skyrim well :sneaky:
By the way, could you rename Honeyside to Breezehome please? Whiterun's playerhome is called Breezehome and Honeyside is Riften's.
Thanks for playing my game! Good to hear the jokes and lines are appreciated :)
The steep difficulty curve is something I do have to learn, yes. It is one of the main reasons I first want to make this game and the main one later. To learn stuff like this, to make it balanced before attempting to 'shoot the moon'.
Thanks for the feedback though. Always appreciated :)

As for Breezehome... it should be named Breezehome and not Honeyside. I double checked the map and I don't see Honeyside anywhere. Where did you find that name, because the map-name is correct. Did an NPC use that name?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I noticed that when Utgerd's level increases to 12, a message "armor bless learned" appears. But it didn't register in her specials list. Same with wolf watcher.

Last edited:

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Yes. Balgruuf grants the home and refers to it as Honeyside.
Ah. That line should already be fixed in the current version. He now gives you 'arms and armour and a house with a housecarl.'
He no longer mentions the name of the house.

I noticed that when Utgerd's level increases to 12, a message "armor bless learned" appears. But it didn't register in her specials list. Same with wolf watcher.
Found the issue.
It's classified as a magic skill, yet neither can learn magic. An oversight on my part.
Will fix it in the upcoming version. Thanks for pointing it out :)

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I also notice that if you dismiss the followers and recruit them again, they lose all experiences earned after following you. I found this bug because after beating the dragon at Kynegrove with Delphine, Wolf the watcher did not rejoin the party.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes