RPGM Abandoned Educational Mayhem [v0.3.1] [YFIG]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You need stats to trigger them events ... use the GDRIVE small hints in the Original Post.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
YFIG mentions a walkthrough, but I only see hints on GDrive. Day 2 she is in jammies, no indication to get dressed or how to, I found it. No indication of what to do next, it let me go to school but the world is empty, not a single sprite in any location, no sparkles to guide us. Trying to go to locations in guide, nothing. Obviously some have made it past this point???

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrex86

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
At least we cannot blame the author for the lack of imagination. :)

tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
YFIG mentions a walkthrough, but I only see hints on GDrive. Day 2 she is in jammies, no indication to get dressed or how to, I found it. No indication of what to do next, it let me go to school but the world is empty, not a single sprite in any location, no sparkles to guide us. Trying to go to locations in guide, nothing. Obviously some have made it past this point???
I managed the gloryhoe scene at school and photo session now I stand still. I can't leave the house with my teacher, I can't even change her clothes. I don't understand what's going on here. This game has the potential. But it has a lot of shortcomings

Reactions: Bobber Tail

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
This game should really just be a renpy game, certain games are good as RPGMs, this is not one of them.

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
I managed the gloryhoe scene at school and photo session now I stand still. I can't leave the house with my teacher, I can't even change her clothes. I don't understand what's going on here. This game has the potential. But it has a lot of shortcomings
How to trigger photo session

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
Constantly changing from character to character, is a pain in the damn ass, and movement even using dash is tediously slow. translation also need a bit of work on it, useable but not that good.

Tthink I will just ignore this game, as one of the things I hate is the constant changing of who I am playing in the game, and doing so three times within about 5 minutes pretty much puts me off the game totally.
Well, come on, you can't stand up a constant personality shifting? Now look, we are Karen, then bump! We are Monica (or Taylor? doesn't matter) ho-ho, and the we are Sam. And then Monica or Karen or whatsoever . This is fun as hell, can't see what's wrong with that. Me likes it :)

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Just no.... the laggyness I can handle, horrible dialogue I can handle, hell even the horribly slow character switching I can deal with but for the love of all things sacred play test your game before you release it.

It's absolutly riddled with bugs, there's 0 player guidance after day 1 so you just end up aimlessly walking around looking for shit that isn't even there. Some event's not appearing no matter what time period you're in, 0 suggestion as to why they might not be available.

There's potential but if this is what we get now, I hold no hope for future release's

riai

Nov 25, 2017
Altough due to its good renders and storyline in the first part, in the second part it has become a totally unplayable game, sorry to say so.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
After Episode 1 ends, I am unsure what is going on, the interface changes with weird dream sequences and ability to shift players, but no direction and endless movement to no avail. You can try each character, but can't interact with anyone.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Did anybody found out how to build stats ?
If you use the 'instant event' launch thingy, right after end of v1, you get a scene and then black screen and game crash ?

I really wanna like this game, nice looking women, but at the moment it seems a bit like a waste of renders, not very playable, for me at least ...

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I like games with a female protagonist but with one, not so many. (sorry my english)

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes