3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Washeda12

Sep 11, 2022
I started playing a while ago, it's fun, but I have some questions, how do I put the monsters in the stable? and how do I put the game in full screen? F4 or F11 did not work

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
When i turn on the game the music plays but the screen is black. What's wrong?
I have no idea, no one else is reporting this.

I started playing a while ago, it's fun, but I have some questions, how do I put the monsters in the stable? and how do I put the game in full screen? F4 or F11 did not work
From the menu, you should be able check all your monsters in the party and release and stable them from there.

Standby for update tonight, I gotta get home then bug fix then upload.

Reactions: thecoldbread

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
AUGUST 1st UPDATE
The one where the dev gives up on his stupid idea and starts adding an EXP based save system to the game.
JulyWinner.png Kitsuna and her unevolved form Kitsii, have won the July poll and will be added to the game in the coming weeks! The first MIND type move Brain-Crack is already finished.

Removed: Achievement System. Tired, confused, and requiring a frankly retarded amount of tracking and saving for multiple variables, the old achievement system, meant to be a way to become more powerful between runs, is officially dead.

ADDED NEW PERSISTENT SAVE SYSTEM:

You now earn four kinds of experience points: Battle Exp, Items Exp, Genetic Exp, Survival Exp.

These four numbers are tracked and persistent through runs. Because only 4 ints need to be saved the save system is super simple and clean.

Earn Exp for related activities.

When you START a new playthrough the game converts every 100 exp you have earned into 1 point. You get Battle points, Items points, Genetic points, and Survival points. Walking into a friendly area (like a scout base), where you can access your STABLE, you can now spend these points on SUPPLY. Supply works similar to a skill tree, you can buy additional items, or make yourself more effective at using items, or make tools more effective, or gain bonus to skills (like better struggle), or even do more damage in battle.

BUT you have to remember to walk into your base and buy these bonuses, yes, every time.

MANY more supply bonuses coming this very week.

Added: The ability to recruit new unevolved monsters directly into your stable. Remember you can only see and interact with the first 12 unevolved monsters in your stables (for now). Previously you had to have an open party slot to recruit a new monster, well not anymore!

Added: Zephyr (and her unevolved form Cluffy) She’s out on the plains, AND cluffy can be recruited from an EZ encounter in the grass beside the base.

Added: There’s a new screen on the start menu called GUIDE. It replaces the Unlock menu. Feedback appreciated.

Added: Thundama’s boobs didn’t bounce during her x-anim, making it look stiff, so they move a bit now.

Alter: Monsters now have a base of 150 calories max, up from 100. Reminder; their hunger induced obedience checks are governed by whether they are 3/4 full, 1/2 full, or 1/4 full.

Alter: Made the map larger and replaced the shitty ms.paint art with the v2 map art

Alter: Massively lowered the amount of food you start the game with.

Alter: Player can recruit a Vifly from the bug type EZ encounter in the grass beside the base.

Alter: Player now gain apples from all wild treasure chests, you might still get a bonus apple still.

Alter: Player start with significantly fewer supplies and items.

Known Bugs:

Static memory buildup. The game is correctly freeing nodes/objects from memory as they are deleted but as you witness more content the game is building up static memory and after an hour this slows the game down. Still trying to find a fix for this. It is happening because technically the entire game is happening within 1 SCENE, and levels are swapped out during loading screens (the fades).

For all you freeloaders here is this months monster poll preview:
1722563119359.png
You won't allow normal plebian taste-cat to overtake squishy armless electric eel would you?

Will Pregnancy Mechanics be expanded?
Yup, I need to finish fleshing out the V1's of all the systems so we can get to the important shit, like multiple pregnancy belly sizes, wiggly bellies, and animated standard sprites.

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
Is there a mac version for this update?
Edit: Crash on evolving is still present in the August update.
Can I get some more info? Are you using the old July MAC version? This is a rare bug.

FIXED: Zephyr and CLuffy's genetics were mixed up with Vulcha and Harpi

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Okay... how do you play this game and... not die? Because I genuinely cannot get around how to not be dead. Do I have to keep making a new game until I get evolution stones I want? Also how do you save in this game?

Sheevs

Apr 19, 2018
AUGUST 1st UPDATE
The one where the dev gives up on his stupid idea and starts adding an EXP based save system to the game.
View attachment 3890351 Kitsuna and her unevolved form Kitsii, have won the July poll and will be added to the game in the coming weeks! The first MIND type move Brain-Crack is already finished.

Removed: Achievement System. Tired, confused, and requiring a frankly retarded amount of tracking and saving for multiple variables, the old achievement system, meant to be a way to become more powerful between runs, is officially dead.

ADDED NEW PERSISTENT SAVE SYSTEM:

You now earn four kinds of experience points: Battle Exp, Items Exp, Genetic Exp, Survival Exp.

These four numbers are tracked and persistent through runs. Because only 4 ints need to be saved the save system is super simple and clean.

Earn Exp for related activities.

When you START a new playthrough the game converts every 100 exp you have earned into 1 point. You get Battle points, Items points, Genetic points, and Survival points. Walking into a friendly area (like a scout base), where you can access your STABLE, you can now spend these points on SUPPLY. Supply works similar to a skill tree, you can buy additional items, or make yourself more effective at using items, or make tools more effective, or gain bonus to skills (like better struggle), or even do more damage in battle.

BUT you have to remember to walk into your base and buy these bonuses, yes, every time.

MANY more supply bonuses coming this very week.

Added: The ability to recruit new unevolved monsters directly into your stable. Remember you can only see and interact with the first 12 unevolved monsters in your stables (for now). Previously you had to have an open party slot to recruit a new monster, well not anymore!

Added: Zephyr (and her unevolved form Cluffy) She’s out on the plains, AND cluffy can be recruited from an EZ encounter in the grass beside the base.

Added: There’s a new screen on the start menu called GUIDE. It replaces the Unlock menu. Feedback appreciated.

Added: Thundama’s boobs didn’t bounce during her x-anim, making it look stiff, so they move a bit now.

Alter: Monsters now have a base of 150 calories max, up from 100. Reminder; their hunger induced obedience checks are governed by whether they are 3/4 full, 1/2 full, or 1/4 full.

Alter: Made the map larger and replaced the shitty ms.paint art with the v2 map art

Alter: Massively lowered the amount of food you start the game with.

Alter: Player can recruit a Vifly from the bug type EZ encounter in the grass beside the base.

Alter: Player now gain apples from all wild treasure chests, you might still get a bonus apple still.

Alter: Player start with significantly fewer supplies and items.

Known Bugs:

Static memory buildup. The game is correctly freeing nodes/objects from memory as they are deleted but as you witness more content the game is building up static memory and after an hour this slows the game down. Still trying to find a fix for this. It is happening because technically the entire game is happening within 1 SCENE, and levels are swapped out during loading screens (the fades).

For all you freeloaders here is this months monster poll preview:
View attachment 3890344
You won't allow normal plebian taste-cat to overtake squishy armless electric eel would you?

Yup, I need to finish fleshing out the V1's of all the systems so we can get to the important shit, like multiple pregnancy belly sizes, wiggly bellies, and animated standard sprites.
Its a good day to be alive...

...also snek mommy o3o

Reactions: GreenPotato
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes