3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Prold

Dec 6, 2019
Dev explained why there is a delay, but he did it inside monthly pool post so one cant actually read anything. I hope nothing serious here, just more time for cooking a new system.

Z_Y_X-A

Oct 11, 2017
The strategy I've used is that if you have low fertility/it has low virility, you can essentially take an evolved enemy completely out of commission, more than one if you have good struggle odds, like the poster above stated. It's very useful at the end of a fight as well, as getting grabbed by/offering to the last mon in a group wins the battle immediately.
oh-really-nicolas-cage.gif

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
Is it possible to catch it or fight it ?
nope. Just a lil easter egg.

I love this project but put my interest on hold until he adds other trainers.
The vast empty land of the last few regions & more mons didn't really do much new content wise. but once the enemy trainers are added, this game is going to be amazing.

Reactions: robrenj

PraxidikePalms

Jun 3, 2019
Just gotta say that I am IN LOVE with the concept of this game and mostly with it's execution so far. But I have some points I'd like to make.

NEVER give in to anyone asking you to add something into the game you aren't personally into. EVER. I think futas and feral males are well and good, and you should not add humanoid males at the request of others. Same goes for anything else you might get suggested. Feature creep is one thing when making games. But you especially have to worry about fetish creep. Keep it simple.
2. Even if it drops engagement with the patreon people a bit, you might want to ease up on the monster updates and really focus in on putting some depth into the game. Get camping and nutrition working. Add a third move for everybody. Maybe come up with a slightly more flexible progression system so the early game isn't more about exploits than about monster battles, and so there is more of anything but an early game to begin with. I would LOVE to have an enemy scout or two to put in the stables. That'd be a thrill altogether different from sacrificing a scout for it.
3. Housekeeping things. Bugs are obviously going to be a thing in development. I managed to get the "an egg has hatched" popup stuck in an endless loop. But the game could really use some polish in a few areas. I BEG you to speed up the time it takes for you to regain control after every move in battle. It takes
a e o n s. I would love to know what gifts I am getting from the monsters I release. I would love to know what any of the symbols for the monsters you breed mean. All sorts of little improvements that I can't think should be too hard to implement that would go so far for the enjoyment of this game.

With all that said, thank you for all the work you've done so far. I have the highest hopes for this game than for almost any in development project on this entire website. If circumstances allowed, I would absolutely financially support this project. But since I am not a patreon member, this is all suggestions and voicing of support, for whatever that's worth.

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes