3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ301497_img_main.jpg

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-11-10
Release Date: 2020-10-10
Developer: AtarimeJerky -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.08
Language: English [MTL + Fan Translated]
Prequel: Eileen ~The Curse of Futanari Succubus~
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes: Latest Update 11/10/2020

DOWNLOAD
Poetry Translated

Win: - -

Fan Translated
Win:
- - -

RJ301497_img_smp1.jpg RJ301497_img_smp2.jpg RJ301497_img_smp3.jpg RJ301497_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Finnally Your download files states this is a demo and a partial translation. can you please confirm if this is a partial or full translation and if the game is the demo or full release?

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
It's partial translation in the sense that there are assets that I did not run through the machine as they caused the game to be unplayable. This mainly applies to encrypted png files such as the title screenBG, menus, and animation/class values for enemies. That said, the bulk of the game has been translated so that it is playable without understanding the native language. Examples attached.

The game is full release, but is not the most recent version released. Reading as a demo may be one of the bugs addressed in recent patches.

Reactions: Gabaw

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
OOOh a sequal nice haven't played the first just yet I guess I'll play that one next lol.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Anybody know how to get past the first fight? I keep getting one-shotted.
It requires some knowledge of the battle system of the first game, but basically you need to use 'sex attacks' to actually win against the first fight.
They're indicated by the penis-looking symbol and the heart symbol.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Yep no way, and since you can't save before the fight even save editing doesn't work. There's a save with 10min gameplay but you lose all the intro
I highly recommend you play the first game since the sequel assumes you already know how the battle system works. But if you don't want to refer to my previous comment on this thread.

defcon9801

Feb 1, 2020
Is any one else seeing all thee word keep going to the side and not staying in the box so you can only read the first sentence in each confrontation???

Eryzell

Jul 16, 2019
I highly recommend you play the first game since the sequel assumes you already know how the battle system works. But if you don't want to refer to my previous comment on this thread.
I did play the first game, but the first fight is basically impossible to be won because no possible action will prevent boss from oneshoting you, if you're lucky you get enough TP for a single attack, but even that or defending will prevent boss from oneshoting, it's simply badly done

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
is it just me or is the scree cutting off the sex scene/animation when you comiit a random person the animation is off screen at times

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
its unplayable. The text does not go down each line so you cant read anything lol. Plus the translation is awful

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkMiros
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote