3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
View attachment 3281154
I just finished the game and now having problem with the dream world pass,i following a guy guide in here but it's still incorrect and i think you have to make Rukomon become a bad person and f#uck as much as people she can include Katie sister
That seems my guide. Looking at your screen, it seems correct. The only thing is that the second from last character seems smaller than the others. Try to erase it and typer it back

1705778367270.png

Reactions: Qwerty7890q

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
Ok so first i need to get the onahole first from the purple hair succubus then fπck everyone i can and NOT help anyone including Tauros then after reach the Rimururu castle i have to lose to the tentacles girl that guard the castle or sleeping then the Katie betray CG will trigger?Is it correct? And hey you were the one who made the pass guide i sent you the picture of mine but i kept getting fail to access full CG because the pass incorrect
You can get important points also before, but if you kill people, they'll decrease, -1 for each person killed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
You can get important points also before, but if you kill people, they'll decrease, -1 for each person killed

Those chase will not be a problem when Rokumon reach enough lvl,she will use her magic and one shot everyone but about the onahole should i fπck humans to die before or after getting the onahole?And how many humans should i kill?Everyone or just some from 10-15-20?

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
Those chase will not be a problem when Rokumon reach enough lvl,she will use her magic and one shot everyone but about the onahole should i fπck humans to die before or after getting the onahole?And how many humans should i kill?Everyone or just some from 10-15-20?
How many humans? I don't know. As I said, I never saw it in the game, only in the CG

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
How many humans? I don't know. As I said, I never saw it in the game, only in the CG
Alright then overall for Katie Betray you need to get the onahole first then fπck humans later no helping to anyone of course and i think fπck all of them out will be more effective to trigger the CG after reach Rimururu castle i need to lose to some monster or sleeping to get the CG.Well better start a new save then thank you pal glad you still here to guide newbie like me

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
You're welcome. I made some experiments to write a walkthrough and I think I'm at a good point. That scene is the only missing information for the scene part. I gave it for granted, but I think you have to choose Kati as companion to trigger that scene

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
For your future gameplay, I suggest you to recruit Tauros. She is a big tank with high health and learns Breastfeeding that fill bring you ack to full heal. Kati and Harpy Mother learn it too, but they don't give as much health as Tauros. Give her Tentacle Dildo, so every turn she gets more TP than what she uses to heal you.
Another note, Lukolumon has different stats depending on whether she has small, big or huge cock. She has higher sexual def with big cock than when she has small, so that can help you avoid being easily killed during boss fights
The following screens have been taken shorly after using the "Big cock" skill outside battle (you can't use it during battle), no equipment changes

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
For your future gameplay, I suggest you to recruit Tauros. She is a big tank with high health and learns Breastfeeding that fill bring you ack to full heal. Kati and Harpy Mother learn it too, but they don't give as much health as Tauros. Give her Tentacle Dildo, so every turn she gets more TP than what she uses to heal you.
Another note, Lukolumon has different stats depending on whether she has small, big or huge cock. She has higher sexual def with big cock than when she has small, so that can help you avoid being easily killed during boss fights
The following screens have been taken shorly after using the "Big cock" skill outside battle (you can't use it during battle), no equipment changes
Still the damage system in this part is so ridiculous,even on easy enemies can deal like 80-100 damage to my char if they tight their p#ssy while i put my chars d#ck into them so it's really hard to have a new buddy

Lethiur1

Feb 18, 2019
Gonna start this game tonight, I assume this has different endings just like the first one, what's a point in story where I should save if I want to get every ending/scene? Is there a walkthrough or something for that?

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
Gonna start this game tonight, I assume this has different endings just like the first one, what's a point in story where I should save if I want to get every ending/scene? Is there a walkthrough or something for that?
You're right. If you don't like multiple endings, you'll hate this game. It has 8 endings.
Important points are the biggest factor. Their number decides which endings you can get.
At the beginning of the game you gotta chose 1 between 3 characters as your companion. Depending on who you chosse, you can have access to more Important points or even endings.

Kati = huge titted mage
Berna = big titted warrior
Shirley = small titted priestess

If you don't wanna go for multiple gameplays, I leave my message with Kati's full saves with all endings under here
Hi there.
For whoever is interested, here are full saves of Kati route, all scenes unlocked. All of them are right before the final battle with Eileen.
In the compressed file there is also a note on which save has which ending. I'll write them down here too.

Reactions: Wiseman_Crimson

Lethiur1

Feb 18, 2019
You're right. If you don't like multiple endings, you'll hate this game. It has 8 endings.
Important points are the biggest factor. Their number decides which endings you can get.
At the beginning of the game you gotta chose 1 between 3 characters as your companion. Depending on who you chosse, you can have access to more Important points or even endings.

Kati = huge titted mage
Berna = big titted warrior
Shirley = small titted priestess

If you don't wanna go for multiple gameplays, I leave my message with Kati's full saves with all endings under here

Oh wow thanks for the detailed answer, I think I can aim for playing plenty normally, think I can do something like one save with Kati for ending 1 and 2 and then one Save for shirley that I can later branch for endings 3, 4 and 6. If I'm tired by then I'll be sure to use your saves, thanks!

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
Im pretty sure the Big dmg numbers are a bug from translating. I recall being stuck on a boss because they would one shot my, I took my save file and loading it into an untranslated game and the problem was fixed. I think there was also a animation issue? but that might have been fixed.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote