3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
is there a way to unlock full gallery?
Yes, there is. In the dream world, that you can access with the Succubus Earring, there is a chest with which you can unlock all Recollections, CG art, etc. You will need a code for that, that you can get by finishing the game.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Eileen v1.08 Compressed (Untested)

Win 748 MB/156 MB :

Anvenjade

Feb 25, 2018
Am I missing something somewhere? The combat speed is god awful to slog through. 1st game had a speedup toggle, sequel doesn't?

Edit: Whatever, finished a run on easy mode, couldn't be assed to fight "for real".

Last edited:

MuaDeg923

Oct 19, 2021
Am I missing something somewhere? The combat speed is god awful to slog through. 1st game had a speedup toggle, sequel doesn't?

Edit: Whatever, finished a run on easy mode, couldn't be assed to fight "for real".
Second this question, figured I was missing something obvious; holding CTRL seems to help a bit, but no where near the fast grinds that could be achieved the first game.
also is the cheat menu missing from this game? It's mentioned in the translator notes in OP, but can't figure out how to activate it. RPG Maker save editor I've got doesn't work either.

Thanks for the help!

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Second this question, figured I was missing something obvious; holding CTRL seems to help a bit, but no where near the fast grinds that could be achieved the first game.
also is the cheat menu missing from this game? It's mentioned in the translator notes in OP, but can't figure out how to activate it. RPG Maker save editor I've got doesn't work either.

Thanks for the help!

Use MTool to speed up any and all RPGM games.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I dont know if you guys noticed but the Dev's patreon and DLsite page got nuked??????
edit: nevermind, for the DLsite at least.
DLsite link has not been updated to the new dlsite version

Patreon is still nuked

Thayron

May 2, 2017
Can someone post the link to the uncensored version again? Because the link I found before was broken.

Thayron

May 2, 2017
There are two versions posted here. I don't know in which format yours are, so I'll just quote both messages. Download the version with the same format as yours. I hope this will help you

The first message has them in rpgmvp format, the same I have

The second one has them in png format. I don't know if someone needed them like this or if it was just to look at them without using the game
THANK YOU!!!!!

Oct 9, 2022
Does anyone know how to make the centaur an ally? I literally came inside her 29 times (both anally and vaginally) and still couldn't make her an ally. I also used the big mushroom and it still didn't work.

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to make the centaur an ally? I literally came inside her 29 times (both anally and vaginally) and still couldn't make her an ally. I also used the big mushroom and it still didn't work.
It shouldn't be that hard. I'm afraid it's a bug

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote