3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
Translation update: I'm playing the game right now. I'm fixing some translation mistakes and bugs on the go.
I still need to fix wrapping because I didn't notice that some character dialogues have different text space than others.
Hopefully I'll finish it in February, I'll do my best to translate it in a good (or at least acceptable) quality.

AfroSavior

Apr 29, 2020
Translation update: I'm playing the game right now. I'm fixing some translation mistakes and bugs on the go.
I still need to fix wrapping because I didn't notice that some character dialogues have different text space than others.
Hopefully I'll finish it in February, I'll do my best to translate it in a good (or at least acceptable) quality.
Take your time and keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hollow Thorn

Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
I'm close to the finish, I'll play Shirley's route to see if there is any dialogue/event branch for her that needs rework, with that, the 95% of the game should be alright. I can still (and will) do some quality updates after release, see if you guys catch any confusing/wrong translations or bugs.
Hopefully I'll be done in one week or so.

I noticed a minor problem with the battle scenes. For some reason the enemy's status text only appears for a split second and I don't really know why. It's like that out of the box. Do you guys know of any solutions? I'm guessing it has to do with the scripts not working properly, but I don't know much about them to know what to change.

Last edited:

Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
I guess I should create a new thread for the game when I will decide to publish my translation, so that new people won't download a less translated version. I'll figure it out somehow, shouldn't be that complicated.
Obviously, I'll post an update when I publish it.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I guess I should create a new thread for the game when I will decide to publish my translation, so that new people won't download a less translated version. I'll figure it out somehow, shouldn't be that complicated.
Obviously, I'll post an update when I publish it.
Posting in game request as and update request AFAIK would be the best way

Reactions: Hollow Thorn
Sep 12, 2018
I'm close to the finish, I'll play Shirley's route to see if there is any dialogue/event branch for her that needs rework, with that, the 95% of the game should be alright. I can still (and will) do some quality updates after release, see if you guys catch any confusing/wrong translations or bugs.
Hopefully I'll be done in one week or so.

I noticed a minor problem with the battle scenes. For some reason the enemy's status text only appears for a split second and I don't really know why. It's like that out of the box. Do you guys know of any solutions? I'm guessing it has to do with the scripts not working properly, but I don't know much about them to know what to change.
Video example: Google Drive
If you didn't find an answer for this yet you can join this discord
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Translator's Hub.
They work with various games there so I am sure someone would be able to help you with bugs.

Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
For some reason I can't get Rimururu on my side in the castle. More than half of my damage is Lukolmon cumming inside of her (ass specifically) and no matter whether I use the masturbator object or not, she disappears.
But I know there is a way to make her an ally since she has dialogue lines after the fight.
Am I just unlucky?
Edit: I did it, I just had to use the power of friendship (and cum more inside)

Last edited:

yomama1234

Aug 15, 2021
My report has been resolved, you can now download my translation under the Fan Translation at the download links.
For the record, my translation is uncensored.
Thanks for the effort! I'm downloading it right away, congrats on finishing the project

Reactions: ZX7H

Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
Some bugs I found
hm..for now I will stick with the original edited mtl
It seems the newlines don't work correctly for you. I sent you a DM to know the details.

Last edited:
Reactions: leechurch

Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
We looked into the bug. Apparently if you have an old save file from a different translation, that can break the game.
I suggest everyone to start a new game instead of using old saves.
If you encounter any more issues, feel free to write here or send me a DM.

SIIR0

Jun 19, 2018
the decensored / uncensored gallery.
apparently just extract to the img folder to uncesnor the game (didnt test it yet sowwy)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote