3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I may be biased, but I consider the Fan Translation to be better)
Haven't played this one, so can't say for this particular one, but it is pretty common, when there is both an official and fan translation that the fan one is better.
Probably because fan translations tend to be made by passion, where the official one is made solely for profit

Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
Haven't played this one, so can't say for this particular one, but it is pretty common, when there is both an official and fan translation that the fan one is better.
Probably because fan translations tend to be made by passion, where the official one is made solely for profit
The fan translation is done by me, that's why I'm biased :p
I don't consider my work to be particularly good since I didn't do any translations before. But at least it doesn't have MTL in it like the other one.
I had one person write me that I missed retranslating one dialogue scene in the starting village. I didn't get any more feedback, so I don't know if there more that I missed and what I should've improved on.

• Haha
Reactions: Gummiel

Pletok

Jun 19, 2023
Is there a way to make the scenes when you rape someone longer ? Sorry if it has already been asked

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
Is there a way to make the scenes when you rape someone longer ? Sorry if it has already been asked
Never saw nor heard about that and I played the game many times. That said, there's still a scene I never got to watch from game but only from Memory after unlocking CG, so that could be something else I missed.
If anyone knows how to get "Kati's betrayal" scene, please reply

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
Hi there.
For whoever is interested, here are full saves of Kati route, all scenes unlocked. All of them are right before the final battle with Eileen.
In the compressed file there is also a note on which save has which ending. I'll write them down here too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
My f#cking god part 2 is so damn hard compare to part 1 like seriously enemies can one shot you so f#cking easily.I play on normal but i died like a bunch of time wth?

Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
My f#cking god part 2 is so damn hard compare to part 1 like seriously enemies can one shot you so f#cking easily.I play on normal but i died like a bunch of time wth?
I'm not sure which area you struggle with. I recommend using your allies to their fullest potential.
Since the enemies can't use Special attacks while penetrated, try to always have an ally or yourself penetrate them.
Use debuffs to weaken the enemy as much as possible.
If they are still too strong, I recommend grinding EXP a little bit. I recommend trying to subdue the stronger opponents because they have overpowered abilities when leveled up. You can always reload a save and try again

Reactions: Qwerty7890q

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
I'm not sure which area you struggle with. I recommend using your allies to their fullest potential.
Since the enemies can't use Special attacks while penetrated, try to always have an ally or yourself penetrate them.
Use debuffs to weaken the enemy as much as possible.
If they are still too strong, I recommend grinding EXP a little bit. I recommend trying to subdue the stronger opponents because they have overpowered abilities when leveled up. You can always reload a save and try again
Enemies in here are tougher than part one not because the damage have changed,a tight p#ssy or c#m will cause a lot of damage sometime it one shot my chars like that Kraken girl she caused like 4000 damage to my buddy when she c#m(I played on normal diff),enemies faster than my chars too,they always put their d*ick into my chars before they can even attack.They nerf you a lot compare to part 1 where you can have some armors or s#x toy at the beginning

Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
Enemies in here are tougher than part one not because the damage have changed,a tight p#ssy or c#m will cause a lot of damage sometime it one shot my chars like that Kraken girl she caused like 4000 damage to my buddy when she c#m(I played on normal diff),enemies faster than my chars too,they always put their d*ick into my chars before they can even attack.They nerf you a lot compare to part 1 where you can have some armors or s#x toy at the beginning
Yeah, Kraken girl is very tough for a first boss fight, especially if you want to make her an ally.
But I very much recommend you subdue her, she is a very overpowered ally throughout the game.
I remember that I needed to go back and farm a little bit to level my party up before trying to subdue her.
And I think I figured how to make Kraken focus my allies and basically sacrificed<>revived them while dealing sex DMG

Last edited:

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
My policy is to defeat each enemy on the map once before moving on and it always worked. That said, I only played on easy level, so I don't know about normal

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
Yeah, Kraken girl is very tough for a first boss fight, especially if you want to make her an ally.
But I very much recommend you subdue her, she is a very overpowered ally throughout the game.
I remember that I needed to go back and farm a little bit to level my party up before trying to subdue her.
And I think I figured how to make Kraken focus my allies and basically sacrificed<>revived them while dealing sex DMG
Another problem i have is the normal enemies and boss was too damn strong like the damage i caused to them is just half the damage they caused to me so it's really hard for me to make them became my buddy.I choosed Shirly as my buddy and i must say she's kinda weak and she really easy to get one shot.The damage system in this part is really ridiculous yesterday i get killed by a normal attack and it's caused almost like 9000 damage

Last edited:
Reactions: Hollow Thorn

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
My policy is to defeat each enemy on the map once before moving on and it always worked. That said, I only played on easy level, so I don't know about normal
I tried to change to easy when i keep get one shot by the Kraken girl but it not work her damage were still ridiculous so i spent 30 mins just to grind for exp and finally killed her,some mobs in here was much stronger than your chars seriously

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
Can someone help me reach the dragon statue please? I tried to wander around to find more woods but i didn't know how to go down the place that those woods was placing.And does anyone finish Katie round?I want to ask how many people do i have to kill for her to betray me.I killed like 15-20 people before i have the king onahole

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
Can someone help me reach the dragon statue please? I tried to wander around to find more woods but i didn't know how to go down the place that those woods was placing.And does anyone finish Katie round?I want to ask how many people do i have to kill for her to betray me.I killed like 15-20 people before i have the king onahole
To reach the dragon statue, you gotta go to the dead end in front of you full of lava, so you decide to look for a bridge, then go outside and stop on the bridge in front of the entrance. You realize that bridge can withstand lave, so you take the oard you're on. then go back to the dead end to put it on the lava and reach the dragon statue.
I finished all routes but that Kati's scene you're talking about is the only one I never unlocked. I also wanna know how to unlock it

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
20240121_012756.jpg
To reach the dragon statue, you gotta go to the dead end in front of you full of lava, so you decide to look for a bridge, then go outside and stop on the bridge in front of the entrance. You realize that bridge can withstand lave, so you take the oard you're on. then go back to the dead end to put it on the lava and reach the dragon statue.
I finished all routes but that Kati's scene you're talking about is the only one I never unlocked. I also wanna know how to unlock it
I just finished the game and now having problem with the dream world pass,i following a guy guide in here but it's still incorrect and i think you have to make Rukomon become a bad person and f#uck as much as people she can include Katie sister

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
Oh yeah did you remembered the Katie betray CG placed where in the event?I mean in the CG collection what event place in front of it and behind it?Maybe we can find out when it happen if we know which event happen first and later

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
The CG event is after Rukomon wakes up and mentions having recovered, so either you go to sleep or lose against a particular enemy. Since it uses the onahole, it should be between the capital and the fight with Rimururu, which is a lot. Currently, I suspect you gotta lose against the gazer that blocks the path to the Demon Lord castle with important points < 5 (so it'd trigger either endings 6 or 8)

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
The CG event is after Rukomon wakes up and mentions having recovered, so either you go to sleep or lose against a particular enemy. Since it uses the onahole, it should be between the capital and the fight with Rimururu, which is a lot. Currently, I suspect you gotta lose against the gazer that blocks the path to the Demon Lord castle with important points < 5 (so it'd trigger either endings 6 or 8)
Ok so first i need to get the onahole first from the purple hair succubus then fπck everyone i can and NOT help anyone including Tauros then after reach the Rimururu castle i have to lose to the tentacles girl that guard the castle or sleeping then the Katie betray CG will trigger?Is it correct? And hey you were the one who made the pass guide i sent you the picture of mine but i kept getting fail to access full CG because the pass incorrect

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote