3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
This is all the endings, the points you can get from each girl and the requirements from those endings. This text file is in EVERY COPY of this game. The translator simply translated it.

As you can see from the notes, you can kill a grand total of SIX HUMANS if you go Katy's route as each human is minus one point. 3 humans for Berna, and 2 for Shirley. And this is assuming you do a perfect run.

Last edited:

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
This is all the endings, the points you can get from each girl and the requirements from those endings. This text file is in EVERY COPY of this game. The translator simply translated it.

As you can see from the notes, you can kill a grand total of SIX HUMANS if you go Katy's route as each human is minus one point. 3 humans for Berna, and 2 for Shirley. And this is assuming you do a perfect run.
I didn't have it in my folder. Not the translated one at least, so thank you. By the way, how can you trigger a succubus hunt without killing humans? You can get 2 points from that

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
The other two companions you didnt choose got turned into succubi. You need to recruit both of them to get 2 points.

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
The other two companions you didnt choose got turned into succubi. You need to recruit both of them to get 2 points.
It's not what I meant. I meant when you take shelter to Oyakata and hero home. You get points from that, but you have to trigger a succubus hunt. Is there a way to do that without killing humans?

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
It's not what I meant. I meant when you take shelter to Oyakata and hero home. You get points from that, but you have to trigger a succubus hunt. Is there a way to do that without killing humans?

I dont know what your talking about. You can complete the game without killing a single human and get the maximum number of points. The Succubus hunt happens no matter what so again I have no idea what your talking about here.

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
I dont know what your talking about. You can complete the game without killing a single human and get the maximum number of points. The Succubus hunt happens no matter what so again I have no idea what your talking about here.
The succubus hunt is when you have to run away without getting caught from NPCs, right? The only way i know to trigger it is fucking humans, killing them. Are there other ways to trigger it?

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Let me be clear: There is no event that requires you to kill humans to get points in this game. I havent played this game in a while so there might be an event that requires you to run away from NPCS. But I have played this game at least a dozen times in the past to know that you dont need to trigger an event where you run from NPCS to get points.

Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
I took on translating the game myself, since I found the machine translations awful and it wouldn't get translated for some time.

I'm through with the manual translations, although I might go through more iterations to do some better translations for some parts. I still need to fix wrapping, fix potential bugs, but I'd expect to finish it by january-february (hopefully).

Just a note: this is my first (and last) translation, so while I try my best to make it as readable and bug-free as I can, it will not be a perfect translation. I'll do my best to make it marginally better than the current, automatic, one.

I'm writing this late in the translation because I didn't know whether I had the motivation to actually finish it or make it work.
I'll post an update when I got through the game without any errors (or cringing about the text).

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
I took on translating the game myself, since I found the machine translations awful and it wouldn't get translated for some time.

I'm through with the manual translations, although I might go through more iterations to do some better translations for some parts. I still need to fix wrapping, fix potential bugs, but I'd expect to finish it by january-february (hopefully).

Just a note: this is my first (and last) translation, so while I try my best to make it as readable and bug-free as I can, it will not be a perfect translation. I'll do my best to make it marginally better than the current, automatic, one.

I'm writing this late in the translation because I didn't know whether I had the motivation to actually finish it or make it work.
I'll post an update when I got through the game without any errors (or cringing about the text).
You're a hero. Can you also include the uncensored version while you're at it? It shoud be already avaiable in the page

Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
You're a hero. Can you also include the uncensored version while you're at it? It shoud be already avaiable in the page
I have purchased the game from Dlsite, there's no option for me to download an uncensored version as I can see.
What page are you referring to?
If there is a way in which I can include uncensored images, I'd be happy to do it.

Last edited:

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
I have purchased the game from Dlsite, there's no option for me to download an uncensored version as I can see.
What page are you referring to?
If there is a way in which I can include uncensored images, I'd be happy to do it.
There are two versions posted here. I don't know in which format yours are, so I'll just quote both messages. Download the version with the same format as yours. I hope this will help you

The first message has them in rpgmvp format, the same I have
bruh

use this one
Edit: just noticed its not available anymore, uploaded my files instead, place img folder in www folder
Mega
make sure its "www/img/"folders"/" not "www/img/img/"folders"/"
The second one has them in png format. I don't know if someone needed them like this or if it was just to look at them without using the game
Here is the img folder with all the files converted to png format instead. Hopefully I didn't miss any files when I converted them, there were probably a thousand of them.
Mega

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018

Thank you for the walkthrough. I managed to finally get to ending 2 (Priestess companion that I never did before). Now I only have to do another run with the mage and finally reach ending 1

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
The succubus in the Tauros castle, i tried many time but never got her to join me, it's impossible or am i down on my luck?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote