3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
You mean to choose her as first companion, right? How do you reach that ending? I got every ending except 1 and 2
Do all the sidequests and do not sex ANYONE. And by anyone I mean all the humans. You also have to help Taurus get back her town as you need to do the sidequests there too. Also, you absolutely must save the mage's friends turned succubus. Meaning you have to recruit them. Finally you must use the onahole on the final boss and not on rimururu.

There are also some special interactions that give you points towards the true ending. Making sure to talk to the Boat captain after the ship is destroyed by Kraken is one of them. Saving a guy in the forest and then fighting and losing against a mimic in that very same forest will also get you points. Also the girl who got her boobs expanded by Tauros, you cant kill her. Or the guy next to her. You must do all of that in order to get the true ending.

Last edited:

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
Do all the sidequests and do not sex ANYONE. And by anyone I mean all the humans. You also have to help Taurus get back her town as you need to do the sidequests there too. Also, you absolutely must save the mage's friends turned succubus. Meaning you have to recruit them. Finally you must use the onahole on the final boss and not on rimururu.

There are also some special interactions that give you points towards the true ending. Making sure to talk to the Boat captain after the ship is destroyed by Kraken is one of them. Saving a guy in the forest and then fighting and losing against a mimic in that very same forest will also get you points. Also the girl who got her boobs expanded by Tauros, you cant kill her. Or the guy next to her. You must do all of that in order to get the true ending.
Thanks a lot. There's also a Succubus in the forest who you can save fucking the guys around her. Do I have to avoid her?
For the corrupted companions, does it change if i recruit them on their story battle or in dream world?
Recruting Rimururu changes something?
Also, do you know why losing to the mimic in the forest gives you points?

I guess that's for ending 1. For ending 2 instead? Do I have to use the onahole on Rimururu instead of the final boss? Or should I choose someone different from the mage as a companion?

Last edited:

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Again, do not kill ANY HUMAN. Period. Yes that means the guys fucking the Succubus too. She probably deserved it anyway. I guarantee you if it was the other way around those men would be dead.

It has to be their story battle.

Recruiting Rimururu changes some dialogue but not much else. Killing Rimururu with onahole is required for ending 2 as well as recruiting the final boss. Otherwise, you will use the onahole on the final boss no matter what.

Losing to the mimic triggers a cutscene where the guy you saved heals you and saves you from the mimic before getting swallowed himself. Saving him from the mimic gives you points towards ending 1.

Ending 1 and 2 is ONLY possible with Big titted mage.

Sidenote: You also gain access to the castle with mage. Make sure to go into library as well and talk to everyone there.

Last edited:
Reactions: JOSHUAs9

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
Again, do not kill ANY HUMAN. Period. Yes that means the guys fucking the Succubus too. She probably deserved it anyway. I guarantee you if it was the other way around those men would be dead.

It has to be their story battle.

Recruiting Rimururu changes some dialogue but not much else. Killing Rimururu with onahole is required for ending 2 as well as recruiting the final boss. Otherwise, you will use the onahole on the final boss no matter what.

Losing to the mimic triggers a cutscene where the guy you saved heals you and saves you from the mimic before getting swallowed himself. Saving him from the mimic gives you points towards ending 1.

Ending 1 and 2 is ONLY possible with Big titted mage.

Sidenote: You also gain access to the castle with mage. Make sure to go into library as well and talk to everyone there.
Thanks again. Wait, you can recruit final boss?! I tried many times without success

Cyberqueen69

Jun 30, 2022
sorry very new here just got on saw the game and gave ti a shot idk whats goign on here? but i coldnt well get past this whirlpool section? early on am i missing something here?

strife2cloud

Aug 27, 2017
sorry very new here just got on saw the game and gave ti a shot idk whats goign on here? but i coldnt well get past this whirlpool section? early on am i missing something here?
Depending on how new.... If you haven't yet play the first game,
https://f95zone.to/threads/eileen-the-curse-of-futanari-succubus-final-atarimejerky.21419/
That gives you the gameplay mechanic, you recruit succubus to your team via cumming in them. To get past the Kraken in the Whirlpool part you should have 2 other teammates. Hopefully you can just sleep lock it as 2 characters get a sleep ability in lvl 6.

If you're talking about just moving through the whirlpool section, it's a puzzle you have to figure out the correct order of whirlpool to enter.

Cyberqueen69

Jun 30, 2022
i meant the whirlpool section cause i didnt know it was a order for me to get by to get to the royal castle. right now i just got onto the boat and there were these whirpools adn no matter which one i got onto it seems i couldnt get past em

Cyberqueen69

Jun 30, 2022
i meant the whirlpool section cause i didnt know it was a order for me to get by to get to the royal castle. right now i just got onto the boat and there were these whirpools adn no matter which one i got onto it seems i couldnt get past em
sorry about that didnt know there was a reply button i didnt know there was a certain order to it eihter do you happen to know what it is cause i cant seem to figure it out myself nothign i seem to do works?

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
sorry about that didnt know there was a reply button i didnt know there was a certain order to it eihter do you happen to know what it is cause i cant seem to figure it out myself nothign i seem to do works?
The whirpools you have to take are the ones the ship is pointing to in each image. I hope it's clear enough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: IronFade

Cyberqueen69

Jun 30, 2022
The whirpools you have to take are the ones the ship is pointing to in each image. I hope it's clear enough
thank you sorry if this seems liek a silly or easy puzzle to solve i just for some weird reason had a struggle figuring it out

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Are the game over scenes like with the Harpy queen not in the gallery?
Same with battle animations.. unfortunate

Last edited:

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
Are the game over scenes like with the Harpy queen not in the gallery?
Same with battle animations.. unfortunate
They are. it's strange you didn't unlock the Harpy queen if you lost to her. For battle animation, you have to roll down in the gallery until you find the characters

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
They are. it's strange you didn't unlock the Harpy queen if you lost to her. For battle animation, you have to roll down in the gallery until you find the characters
The issue was that after losing, going back to title screen to see memories isnt enough. You need to create a save after you encounter those scenes for them to be unlocked in gallery. From my testing.

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
The issue was that after losing, going back to title screen to see memories isnt enough. You need to create a save after you encounter those scenes for them to be unlocked in gallery. From my testing.
It could be. I never tried to watch the scene right after i lost

Rivlen

Apr 7, 2020

Does working in Imps succubus house count as "sex"ing humans?

Reactions: ZX7H
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote