3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
someone have password for treasure chest in dream world ?
The password is ルコルモンのだいじ
Yeah, it doesn't help that much. If you don't want to find out the right ideograms on your own, let's play battleship.
I count from the left top, unless I say otherwise in the instructions.
Press X to erase the letters already written
-Last line, 2nd column from the right. (it may need 2 clicks because you have to change the symbols you see)
-Last line, 3rd column.
-2nd line, 5th column.
-Last line, 3rd column.
-3rd line from the bottom, 5th column.
-2nd line from the bottom, 5th column.
-Last line, 2nd column from the right twice. (it may need 3 clicks because you have to change the symbols you see twice)
-5th line, 5th column.
-3rd line, 6th column.
-1st line, 2nd column.
-2nd line, 4th column from the right.
-Last line, last column.

Reactions: ilmncsm

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
Yeah, it doesn't help that much. If you don't want to find out the right ideograms on your own, let's play battleship.
-Last line, 2nd column from the right. (it may need 2 clicks because you have to change the symbols you see)
-Last line, 3rd column.
-2nd line, 5th column.
-Last line, 3rd column.
-Last line, 2nd column from the right twice. (it may need 3 clicks because you have to change the symbols you see twice)
-5th line, 5th column.
-3rd line, 6th column.
-1st line, 2nd column.
-Last line, last column.
thanks a lot M8

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
No, just saving them. I know there is one dude you can't recruit but can save from the mimic
A dude you can save from the mimic? I think I never met it. I found 3 mimiics. 1 in the 2nd forest, 1 in fake Tauros's mansion and one in the demon lord castle.
I tried many variations on Katie's game, starting to understand what activates endings 3 or 4 instead of 6, but I never got endings 1 or 2. I thought i got it when i saw the soldiers at the demon lord castle and fought Rimururu with half life

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
Is there a way to save the guy from the random enemy in the forest? Also, what do I do with guys with huge boobs near Tauros?

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2018
-Last line, 3rd column.
-2nd line, 5th column.
-Last line, 3rd column.
-5th line, 5th column.
-3rd line, 6th column.
-1st line, 2nd column.
-Last line, last column.
Asked a TL they said "lucolmon's ___" so I guess here it would be Lukolmon's :unsure:
"if u want the romaji it's rukorumonn no daiji" :coffee:
Idk if this helps haven't played it yet :3

Oct 6, 2021
My game crashes when you fight the big tity magincians girls allies with the uncensored stuff fix please and also full gallery save anyone

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
The pass word says its the great of rokorumon but its not becasue it wont even let you type in the entire password
I made a post about how to unlock the gallery. I'll paste it here again
The actual password is ルコルモンのだいじ
-Last line, 3rd column.
-2nd line, 5th column.
-Last line, 3rd column.
-5th line, 5th column.
-3rd line, 6th column.
-1st line, 2nd column.
-Last line, last column.

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
Some time ago, I said I was making a walkthrough of this game. Unfortunately, I have less time and prefer to do something else. So, i'm gonna write down here what I found out. I'll also attach the files if you prefer to save it (or if someone wants to put them in a link). I never played choosing Shierley as companion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
Is there an uncensor patch for this game?
Many posts with links for uncensored images have been released. Some have expired links, others have them in the wrong format. This should be the post with the right link.
bruh

use this one
Edit: just noticed its not available anymore, uploaded my files instead, place img folder in www folder
Mega
make sure its "www/img/"folders"/" not "www/img/img/"folders"/"

Reactions: excelladour
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote