3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
it was great game. i hope who ever make this. make another but longer game. if you over level. you can beat this game fast.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
how do i do this puzzle, i have been stuck for an hour and im starting to go insane
at first i have the same problem. first thing is start over. next the two woods on top don't touch. second you need to go though between the rocks on the east side. it easy to take out that enemy first. after that once you reach it. next you see a hole on the stair. you need to go around by going up stairs. once you enter the door there will be a boss fight so be ready. after that the cow girl futa is remove in your party. you can recruit her again but you need to fight her this time. just like other enemy you need to fuck her with the mc. just keep cumming inside her. once you leave just push that wood into the hole so you can get out

Reactions: thegourdedlord
Mar 18, 2022
at first i have the same problem. first thing is start over. next the two woods on top don't touch. second you need to go though between the rocks on the east side. it easy to take out that enemy first. after that once you reach it. next you see a hole on the stair. you need to go around by going up stairs. once you enter the door there will be a boss fight so be ready. after that the cow girl futa is remove in your party. you can recruit her again but you need to fight her this time. just like other enemy you need to fuck her with the mc. just keep cumming inside her. once you leave just push that wood into the hole so you can get out
thanks mate

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
thanks mate
just in case if you going to ask. at the castle on second floor there be switch like the first game. so you able to fight the final boss. there are two square. the first square is the same as the first game. the second square you need to copy the first square like a mirror.

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Oh wow, now that there is a better translated version out I finally understand more of the story. I honest to goodness was confused why sex killed people but the game explains why which it failed to do in the halfassed MTL version

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
So after spending an embarrassing amount of my spring break working on this, plus 3 extra weeks because I grossly underestimated how long it would take. I present an edited MTL of the game.
Mega

I'm gonna say it again for the people in the back THIS IS AN EDITED MTL
This isn't a proper translation but I do think/hope that it reads better than the MTL already provided.

I can't take 100% credit for what's written as I used what Finnally had already edited/translated which I would say makes up ~15% of it (most of the intro of the game was done by Finn including 2 sex scenes and some dialogue heavy moments at the beginning.) So if you notice a severe drop in quality in the writing that's probably where my work began.

I wouldn't call it 100% done, I haven't done a thorough proofreading and I haven't really touched the tips, items, and weapons lists or the battle dialogue but college is picking up again for me so I don't know when I'll get enough time to power through those. I really wanted to focus on the dialogue as I figured thats what most people cared about. If anybody notices mistakes and wants to help catalogue them I guess you can PM them to me and I'll get to them as soon as I can.

If anybody has any questions on how I used a lot of the tips and resources that Silentce game in this thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-better...-guide-to-translating-with-the-machine.62067/

I'm not a writer or translator so it might not read the best or keep the spirit of the author's work completely intact but I hope you enjoy nonetheless.
Links are down Mind reuploading?

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Taurus is the absolute best. You dont need anyone else. With the right conditions you can one shot every boss with her and she heals very nicely.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote