3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
If anyone got to download Jdowner's version and wants to share the translation, go inside the 'www' folder, select 'data' and 'js' folders, right click on either and compress them with your compression program of choice. Then you can upload them here for others to enjoy. :)

kingbingbing

Jun 20, 2021
Not sure if I have an outdated version but is anyone else having an issue of it not reading the property "meta" when fighting the succubus leader?

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Okay, I need figure out where should do... I'm in the last floor of the tower, with a box and some stairs. Up on that, I reach the estern of tower. I'm stuck here, any help?

Decaro

Jul 25, 2018
Not sure if I have an outdated version but is anyone else having an issue of it not reading the property "meta" when fighting the succubus leader?
i'm having the same issue when fighting other enemies, sometimes the "meta" error shows up

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
So after spending an embarrassing amount of my spring break working on this, plus 3 extra weeks because I grossly underestimated how long it would take. I present an edited MTL of the game.
Mega

I'm gonna say it again for the people in the back THIS IS AN EDITED MTL
This isn't a proper translation but I do think/hope that it reads better than the MTL already provided.

I can't take 100% credit for what's written as I used what Finnally had already edited/translated which I would say makes up ~15% of it (most of the intro of the game was done by Finn including 2 sex scenes and some dialogue heavy moments at the beginning.) So if you notice a severe drop in quality in the writing that's probably where my work began.

I wouldn't call it 100% done, I haven't done a thorough proofreading and I haven't really touched the tips, items, and weapons lists or the battle dialogue but college is picking up again for me so I don't know when I'll get enough time to power through those. I really wanted to focus on the dialogue as I figured thats what most people cared about. If anybody notices mistakes and wants to help catalogue them I guess you can PM them to me and I'll get to them as soon as I can.

If anybody has any questions on how I used a lot of the tips and resources that Silentce game in this thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-better...-guide-to-translating-with-the-machine.62067/

I'm not a writer or translator so it might not read the best or keep the spirit of the author's work completely intact but I hope you enjoy nonetheless.
Hi JDowner, could you please repost the file again? It's seems the file is no longer available on Mega

Reactions: Foxtra

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Hey, so i just applied Uncensored Patch for the game. But Rukorumon still appeared to be censored in actor window (the one who displayed on dialogue), Is anyone here have the same issues like me? BTW, I'm using uncensored png image from user R18HandHolding which i convert to .rpgmvp format since the one with .rpgmvp links is removed from Mega.
Here is the img folder with all the files converted to png format instead. Hopefully I didn't miss any files when I converted them, there were probably a thousand of them.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Hey, so i just applied Uncensored Patch for the game. But Rukorumon still appeared to be censored in actor window (the one who displayed on dialogue), Is anyone here have the same issues like me? BTW, I'm using uncensored png image from user R18HandHolding which i convert to .rpgmvp format since the one with .rpgmvp links is removed from Mega.
bruh

use this one
Edit: just noticed its not available anymore, uploaded my files instead, place img folder in www folder
Mega
make sure its "www/img/"folders"/" not "www/img/img/"folders"/"
just use mine

Reactions: ChubbyCat

KuroSora

Mar 3, 2020
Did we really have 3 different improved translations disappear off the face of the earth? I'm assuming no one got to grab Jdowner's version before it went down or something?
I have Jdowner's version, but I don't know where to upload the .zip, since mega/googledrive will take down the file easily(reported/too many people download) Is there a place to keep it safely and permanently? the .zip is around 720MB btw

Scryehard

Jun 19, 2018
I'm using KuroSora's build, and the damage bug is completely out of whack. A Mermaid ejaculation did 144 damage on Easy. It's ridiculous.

Scryehard

Jun 19, 2018
isn't that already fixed? i only know of a few broken scripts that can cause the game to crash under very specific circumstances but i can otherwise play this no problem
Could you upload your version? If you're using the Jdowner TL and the uncensor patch, I would like to compare it to the version I got from KuroSora, which features the damage bug.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Could you upload your version? If you're using the Jdowner TL and the uncensor patch, I would like to compare it to the version I got from KuroSora, which features the damage bug.
i am playing the standart version with uncut patch, you can download it at the first page

Scryehard

Jun 19, 2018
i am playing the standart version with uncut patch, you can download it at the first page
Uncut?

I originally just used the download on the 1st page. It didn't have the damage bug, but the translation was noticeably MTL, and obviously censored. I then downloaded the KuroSora build and applied the uncensor patch. Jdowner's translation was far better (presumably because Finn had manually translated the beginning, and Jdowner did some QC work on the MTL). I would like to keep this translation, but I'm not sure how I would go about applying it to the version of the game on the 1st page, or even if doing so is possible without inducing the damage bug.

KuroSora

Mar 3, 2020
Uncut?

I originally just used the download on the 1st page. It didn't have the damage bug, but the translation was noticeably MTL, and obviously censored. I then downloaded the KuroSora build and applied the uncensor patch. Jdowner's translation was far better (presumably because Finn had manually translated the beginning, and Jdowner did some QC work on the MTL). I would like to keep this translation, but I'm not sure how I would go about applying it to the version of the game on the 1st page, or even if doing so is possible without inducing the damage bug.
The version I uploaded is already applied the uncensored patch. btw I chose the normal difficulty, could you try one of my save file, and go to sleep with the succubus earring on and test the damage?
*ok, I found that could be intended? because using the enlarge penis skill will decrease the damage a lot, also the damage will decrease a lot when you progress and status increase. On my save 11, I test the Mermaid with the succubus earring on, the ejaculation only deal 17 damage, so I will suggest you to avoid the enemy on the early stage, since you can recruit them later. Also the first boss fight isn't that hard when you enlarge the penis to maximum and let your teammate to heal you, try it few times and you will get through it or you can try to lower the difficulty if you struggle that much.

Last edited:

Marsproject

May 16, 2017
I have been sometimes getting that error others were talking about. TypeError Cannot read property 'meta' of undefined. I am fighting Rimururu and it happens every time she does a move to Rukoromon.

Apparently it is now happening when anyone does an intimate move with Rukoromon.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote