3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
F for Finn. This was looking really promising, too.
The game is still fully playable as it is now. Some things are a bit weird, but you can understand whats going on. I beat the game while recruiting almost every girl on my first playthrough.

Shoutout to the Mimic <3
and you can still get it uncensored by downloading the uncensored img pack in the rpg maker file format

RuAkari

Mar 14, 2020
When translating, I noticed that the text is automatically moved to the new side. How can I turn this off?

ThisIsEnough

Mar 9, 2020
The game is still fully playable as it is now. Some things are a bit weird, but you can understand whats going on. I beat the game while recruiting almost every girl on my first playthrough.

Shoutout to the Mimic <3
It's the Mimic, Tauros, and Shirley for me. Great game.

ChampOfTime

Sep 19, 2020
Hello, how exactly do we get the uncersored version of this game. I'm confused on how to get the files to work

Elgatto96

Apr 1, 2020
I can't for the life of me get past the ship section with the whirlpools. Am I missing anything obvious?

ChampOfTime

Sep 19, 2020
Just replace the file with the same name, back up before doing so
Thank you I'll try that rn. I'll post something if I don't get it to work.

Edit: So I did what you told me but that didn't work so I kept reading the thread until I found out that I needed to convert the png to rmgmvp or something like that..? It looks like I need to download the rpg maker but if you already have the uncersored version could you pass it to us, please?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote