3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Thank you I'll try that rn. I'll post something if I don't get it to work.

Edit: So I did what you told me but that didn't work so I kept reading the thread until I found out that I needed to convert the png to rmgmvp or something like that..? It looks like I need to download the rpg maker but if you already have the uncersored version could you pass it to us, please?
bruh
Sure no problem i asked the same question on your blog some time ago although under unknown user. I hope you can translate it well. Mega
use this one
Edit: just noticed its not available anymore, uploaded my files instead, place img folder in www folder

make sure its "www/img/"folders"/" not "www/img/img/"folders"/"

Last edited:

Jdowner

Jun 17, 2018
So after spending an embarrassing amount of my spring break working on this, plus 3 extra weeks because I grossly underestimated how long it would take. I present an edited MTL of the game.

I'm gonna say it again for the people in the back THIS IS AN EDITED MTL
This isn't a proper translation but I do think/hope that it reads better than the MTL already provided.

I can't take 100% credit for what's written as I used what Finnally had already edited/translated which I would say makes up ~15% of it (most of the intro of the game was done by Finn including 2 sex scenes and some dialogue heavy moments at the beginning.) So if you notice a severe drop in quality in the writing that's probably where my work began.

I wouldn't call it 100% done, I haven't done a thorough proofreading and I haven't really touched the tips, items, and weapons lists or the battle dialogue but college is picking up again for me so I don't know when I'll get enough time to power through those. I really wanted to focus on the dialogue as I figured thats what most people cared about. If anybody notices mistakes and wants to help catalogue them I guess you can PM them to me and I'll get to them as soon as I can.

If anybody has any questions on how I used a lot of the tips and resources that Silentce game in this thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-better...-guide-to-translating-with-the-machine.62067/

I'm not a writer or translator so it might not read the best or keep the spirit of the author's work completely intact but I hope you enjoy nonetheless.

Jdowner

Jun 17, 2018
The edited MTL comes with the uncensored images preinstalled for those curious. If anybody knows where to contact someone to update the thread that would help, this is my first time doing this sort of thing

Nofaced

May 27, 2017
First - i want to thank Jdowner for his work with edition MTL - now i can enjoy the story.

Second - can anyone tell me about endings - i can reach only "important friend" with fucking no one and "demon lord" with fucking everyone. What about others? (Maybe you even have 100% save with all CG)))

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
First - i want to thank Jdowner for his work with edition MTL - now i can enjoy the story.

Second - can anyone tell me about endings - i can reach only "important friend" with fucking no one and "demon lord" with fucking everyone. What about others? (Maybe you even have 100% save with all CG)))
i think for good end you have to recruit the magician at the start

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
What's the code to unlock the CG's I've beaten the game already, but for some reason the code shows up for less than a mili second and closes.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Shame Finnally had some sort of real life issue or similar which prevented the continued translation but I can finally enjoy (most of) it in all its uncensored glory

Vulpas

Feb 16, 2021
A roundabout solution to unlocking the gallery,
the gallery password doesn't work on the edited MTL, not enough space.
So first off I downloaded an untranslated version of this game and jammed by save files into that folder, the data carried over nicely.
I used the password on the first page provided by "Nietszche1" although if you have a save file just before the end you can get it naturally too, It's the same either way.
An issue i found was if you already had the password typed out and it failed but after retyping it, it worked, unlocking the gallery fully.
You can then move your save files back to the edited MTL and everything will be translated well.

Although this may have already been resolved in the official post, this is mostly just concerning the edited MTL.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
the problem with many any game with a sequel that had multiple endings is that well its impossible for everyone to be pleased with a certain direction, and me personally am disappointed that the canon ending is ending c from the last game because i wanted Elieen to succeed in her goal...

which is why i think ending a would have been a better option to base a sequel series on.

but i shouldn't be surprised because especially with hentai japanese authors love to have their bad endings be the true canon sequel.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
so you play as the og demon lord this time around that was kicked out of their castle. i can guess how this ends atleast in one ending.

but what i would like to know is exactly what each ending is about.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
that being said i don't mind the idea of playing as a previous villain in this kind of game, heck maybe they will go through some sort of character development and maybe even change their ways but that might be stretching it if that's the case.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
So after spending an embarrassing amount of my spring break working on this, plus 3 extra weeks because I grossly underestimated how long it would take. I present an edited MTL of the game.
Mega

I'm gonna say it again for the people in the back THIS IS AN EDITED MTL
This isn't a proper translation but I do think/hope that it reads better than the MTL already provided.

I can't take 100% credit for what's written as I used what Finnally had already edited/translated which I would say makes up ~15% of it (most of the intro of the game was done by Finn including 2 sex scenes and some dialogue heavy moments at the beginning.) So if you notice a severe drop in quality in the writing that's probably where my work began.

I wouldn't call it 100% done, I haven't done a thorough proofreading and I haven't really touched the tips, items, and weapons lists or the battle dialogue but college is picking up again for me so I don't know when I'll get enough time to power through those. I really wanted to focus on the dialogue as I figured thats what most people cared about. If anybody notices mistakes and wants to help catalogue them I guess you can PM them to me and I'll get to them as soon as I can.

If anybody has any questions on how I used a lot of the tips and resources that Silentce game in this thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-better...-guide-to-translating-with-the-machine.62067/

I'm not a writer or translator so it might not read the best or keep the spirit of the author's work completely intact but I hope you enjoy nonetheless.
your mega link is dead my dude.

ChefQuote

Mar 11, 2018
Man... this game got treated dirty. I thaught if I waited a few months and came back I would at least wouldnt take 60 damage from every enemy in the game. I tried the demo on DLsite, doesnt happen there. The first game was so good too.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Man... this game got treated dirty. I thaught if I waited a few months and came back I would at least wouldnt take 60 damage from every enemy in the game. I tried the demo on DLsite, doesnt happen there. The first game was so good too.
isn't that already fixed? i only know of a few broken scripts that can cause the game to crash under very specific circumstances but i can otherwise play this no problem

Reactions: leechurch

ChefQuote

Mar 11, 2018
isn't that already fixed? i only know of a few broken scripts that can cause the game to crash under very specific circumstances but i can otherwise play this no problem
The slime in the ship repair quest dealt 55 damage to my companion turn one on easy. I realy dont think thats intended.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
The slime in the ship repair quest dealt 55 damage to my companion turn one on easy. I realy dont think thats intended.
weird, does not happen to me, are you playing this with japanese system locale or locale emulator?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote