3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rooku

Feb 13, 2018
does anyone know how to apply the uncesored files to the game? I was waiting for finnaly to incorporate it in his final translation but I'm a bit tired of waiting, I know someone posted the files here in the thread

Rudy1990

May 9, 2018
does anyone know how to apply the uncesored files to the game? I was waiting for finnaly to incorporate it in his final translation but I'm a bit tired of waiting, I know someone posted the files here in the thread
Yeah that was me sadly i dont know how to apply the images either.

nick andros

May 18, 2018
I'm trying to go for the 1st ending with Katie. Does anyone know where you find the human king? I'm at the entrance of the demon lord's castle ATM and don't want to go further without resolving that. The only clue I have is to check out the northern city, where I finished everything with Taurus and I'm pretty sure I talked to all the NPCs and still have nothing.

Also, for anyone who got that ending, is there anything you need to do with the captain Oyakata regarding the ship besides talk to him at the port after you wash ashore?

speedykhajiit

Nov 3, 2020
okay so it appears but just replacing the img folder in www with the already posted .rpgmvp just works fine.

here is the link with the uncensored images again: Mega
OMG dude this is awesome, thanks so much, now if only this could be done for the first game too

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
I'm trying to go for the 1st ending with Katie. Does anyone know where you find the human king? I'm at the entrance of the demon lord's castle ATM and don't want to go further without resolving that. The only clue I have is to check out the northern city, where I finished everything with Taurus and I'm pretty sure I talked to all the NPCs and still have nothing.

Also, for anyone who got that ending, is there anything you need to do with the captain Oyakata regarding the ship besides talk to him at the port after you wash ashore?
The King is at the entrance of the desert region, he's the old man in front of the wood cabin. In order to get him to go back home, you need to recruit the three monster girls in the desert area and bring them to him.

Reactions: nick andros

Jdowner

Jun 17, 2018
Really hope Finnally or Scion come back and give whatever translation they got done, it'd probably be much better than the MTL we have now.

Sad to see not 1 but 2 translators fall off the face of the earth, hope nothing bad happened to them over the holidays.

Reactions: MinosML

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
The only thing that is inferior compared to the first Eileen game is that theres no breast expansion, apart from that good gaem, recommend playing

Ganban

Aug 1, 2018
I wish mods would make it so MTLs have to be marked as such in the title. Or better yet, not allow them to be uploaded at all.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I wish mods would make it so MTLs have to be marked as such in the title. Or better yet, not allow them to be uploaded at all.
not allowing them to be uploaded is too extreme, but yeah, it should be noted in title if it is a pure MTL, and noted another way if it is a MTL that was manually edited too.

Mar 29, 2018
Anyone know what happened to the translation Finnally was doing? It's been over a month and a half since he said that there was only 5-10% left to translate. Honestly at this point I'd rather he release the 95% translated game than to just let it die like this.

Reactions: KrakenKiller

Rudy1990

May 9, 2018
Anyone know what happened to the translation Finnally was doing? It's been over a month and a half since he said that there was only 5-10% left to translate. Honestly at this point I'd rather he release the 95% translated game than to just let it die like this.
The last time he was online was on 2-12-2020 (EU format) so something probally happened.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote