3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hextroyer413

Sep 13, 2017
I dont know what you mean.

Also the first mimic you fight drops a key that allows you unlock their chastity belt. Go into items during the fight to use it. And no when your attack causes you to hit tp and ejaculate into them dealing them damage, that does not count for recruitment. You need to use the skill "ejaculate" multiples times in conjunction with high tier mushrooms to guarantee recruitment. Finally you cant really recruit Tauros until you "save" her village and THEN battle her.
If you recruit her after defeating her in the forest or agree to help her, after you leave the forest the hero shows up and claims that he stopped tauros, i want to know if there is a way to prevent that other than not recruiting or helping tauros.

Also thanks I thought the key was just for selling.

Last edited:

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
If you recruit her after defeating her in the forest or agree to help her, after you leave the forest the hero shows up and claims that he stopped tauros, i want to know if there is a way to prevent that other than not recruiting or helping tauros.

Also thanks I thought the key was just for selling.
Please dont tell me you sold the key.

If you accept tauros help the hero will take credit for stopping tauros no matter what you do. If you dont accept tauros help the cutscene doesnt happen, but your locked out of the top village which is unadvisable for several reasons. There are several prime cost effective items, crucial story points, and the previously mentioned best companion in the game (Tauros) that can only be gotten there.

Hextroyer413

Sep 13, 2017
Please dont tell me you sold the key.
I left the mimic alone after i reloaded because i couldn't recruit her.

If you accept tauros help the hero will take credit for stopping tauros no matter what you do. If you dont accept tauros help the cutscene doesnt happen, but your locked out of the top village which is unadvisable for several reasons. There are several prime cost effective items, crucial story points, and the previously mentioned best companion in the game (Tauros) that can only be gotten there.
Damn that sucks I don't want him to take credit but I also want to catch em all.

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
It is what it is though personally I see nothing wrong with it. Hero got screwed over by forces he wasnt aware of but he gets a happy ending at the end and I shall not begrudge him that.

ECL97

Nov 10, 2018
I wonder what is taking so long, considering there is basically no communication.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
I wonder what is taking so long, considering there is basically no communication.
From what I can tell based on Finn's last comment, they're being extra careful that the manual translation is functional, authentic to the original Japanese text, and grammatically correct because they want this update to be their last post for this game.

ECL97

Nov 10, 2018
From what I can tell based on Finn's last comment, they're being extra careful that the manual translation is functional, authentic to the original Japanese text, and grammatically correct because they want this update to be their last post for this game.
Finnallys last comment made it seem like a minor thing tbf. I was actually also taking about Scions translation which is more than 2 weeks late, with no communication since.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Do any of you guys know if the complete version will be uncensored too? I really can't deal with that censorship.

Because some characters have gargantuan cocks the censorship cover over half the scene. It annoys me to no end. If nothing else i would really like the uncensored images now and wait for the full translation.

Umbreen

Feb 12, 2020
Do any of you guys know if the complete version will be uncensored too? I really can't deal with that censorship.

Because some characters have gargantuan cocks the censorship cover over half the scene. It annoys me to no end. If nothing else i would really like the uncensored images now and wait for the full translation.
I decoded all the images and sadly most of their dicks are censored, you should contact this Japanese artist plus their censorship are horseshit

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Someone already uploaded the uncensored images to mega.
Sadly it's all in png and i have no idea how to encript files. Guess i will just wait until Finnally is done with his translation and then maybe we will have the uncensored version too, if not i will force myself to play this to the end even with the censorship.

'Cuz i honestly lose the will to play this game every time i reach a h-scene and only see blur in the screen.

Last edited:

Ilecer

Aug 24, 2019
Sadly it's all in png and i have no idea how to encript files. Guess i will just wait until Finnally is done with his translation and then maybe we will have the uncensored version too, if not i will force myself to play this to the end even with the censorship.

'Cuz i honestly lose the will to play this game every time i reach a h-scene and only see blur in the screen.
Look through the rest of the thread there is also a download link with the images in rpg image format.

Jdowner

Jun 17, 2018

Finnally did say the last translation update would be with uncensored images

Kerry9

Jul 23, 2019
I guess you guys don't know that you can recruit everyone you missed out, by getting the succubus earings and using them before sleeping. They will send you into a special zone where you can re-fight everyone you met so far.

Speaking of which, what is the cg pass release? I tried the one the game told me, but it's too long to fit (eheh lol).

Another few questions are:

Why the game lacks certain files? For example when Kraken does her thing with tentacles there isn't any combat icon and it fact the game crashes saying something about can't find img/battlecomands/tentacle.

Plus what does that heart-ish symbol under certain characters mean? I assume that is the way the game tells you that they have an animated gif but that's just me assuming.

Last edited:

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Plus what does that heart-ish symbol under certain characters mean? I assume that is the way the game tells you that they have an animated gif but that's just me assuming.
Don’t know about the images, but the symbol means they are immune to physical and magical attacks. The only way to damage them is to use sexual attacks. This was explained in the first game, and this game assumes you played the first game.

Reactions: Uriel12
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote