3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Umbreen

Feb 12, 2020
After building the bridge in Zuki city or something (Deserts filled with hound dogs and ogres), I have found this error, can someone help
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ilecer

Aug 24, 2019
After building the bridge in Zuki city or something (Deserts filled with hound dogs and ogres), I have found this error, can someone help
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am not sure what may be causing the problem, but I had a similar error in the desert. As far as I can tell it is caused by one of your party members being afflicted by a status effect like poison. Try reloading the game and as soon as you load your save file open the menu without moving your character. Check if any member of your party is under a status effect and then cure it. In my case that stop the game from crashing, but I don´t know if it will work for you.

pollin970

Oct 11, 2020
save just past the first boss

you miss a sex scene where all the fallen heroines grab lucormon and take her back to the inn, they jack her off and she swears she'll get back at them for the humiliation.
You're a godsent.

Umbreen

Feb 12, 2020
I am not sure what may be causing the problem, but I had a similar error in the desert. As far as I can tell it is caused by one of your party members being afflicted by a status effect like poison. Try reloading the game and as soon as you load your save file open the menu without moving your character. Check if any member of your party is under a status effect and then cure it. In my case that stop the game from crashing, but I don´t know if it will work for you.
I might think it was a poison that causing the problem but I tried to use older save files and now it's working fine, I have finally crossed the zuki city and now I'm stuck inside the castle because IDK how to get magic or something in order to build the bridge, I tried to contact with multiple NPC (especial the important ones) and I can't find a clue.

Ilecer

Aug 24, 2019
I might think it was a poison that causing the problem but I tried to use older save files and now it's working fine, I have finally crossed the zuki city and now I'm stuck inside the castle because IDK how to get magic or something in order to build the bridge, I tried to contact with multiple NPC (especial the important ones) and I can't find a clue.
Buy the splash spell scroll from the succubus merchant in the main city, then use it on the main character. It will unlock the option to use build a bridge.

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
Sadly no. In the end, I'm likely to rely on you guys to catch the little things like typos so the final release is as high quality an experience as possible, but since the next release is the one I want to be the last, I'm trying to be very thorough in my testing so as to not miss anything too blatant.

That said, I'm very close and there is about 5-10% MTL left that hasn't been exchanged with a manual translation and if not for testing I definitely could release it in a few hours, but please give me a little more time to test things properly.

tl;dr: MTL to Manual ENG is 90% done but I gotta test some stuff. Just a little longer now.

also I thought November had 31 days???I'm getting really bad at this human thing.

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
Does the Harpy Queen have any unique bonuses to recruiting her or is she just a decent early game unit?

Hextroyer413

Sep 13, 2017
Does cumming from your own attack ie:your attack causes your tp to go over 100 making you ejaculate dealing damage to the enemy count for recruitment?

I can't see another way to recruit the mimic, by the time you can penetrate her she has no hp left.

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Does cumming from your own attack ie:your attack causes your tp to go over 100 making you ejaculate dealing damage to the enemy count for recruitment?

I can't see another way to recruit the mimic, by the time you can penetrate her she has no hp left.
To be quite frank the only companion you need is Tauros.

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Can you get her without the hero taking credit?
I dont know what you mean.

Also the first mimic you fight drops a key that allows you unlock their chastity belt. Go into items during the fight to use it. And no when your attack causes you to hit tp and ejaculate into them dealing them damage, that does not count for recruitment. You need to use the skill "ejaculate" multiples times in conjunction with high tier mushrooms to guarantee recruitment. Finally you cant really recruit Tauros until you "save" her village and THEN battle her.

Reactions: Hextroyer413

Futarino123

Oct 30, 2017

You can get her in the initial encounter, but it can be a pain to get the hp right to penetrate without immediately beating her. When you beat her you get a key and I assume you can use the key on later mimics to unlock the chastity belt in the beginning of the encounter, idk though.

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
There are a grand total of 3-4 mimics in the entire game and they dont respawn so make sure to save.

Ilecer

Aug 24, 2019
There are a grand total of 3-4 mimics in the entire game and they dont respawn so make sure to save.
You can recruit all characters you have already fought except the imp by buying the succubus earring from the shop ran by the succubus in the castle town. When you go to sleep you can use the earring to battle any enemies you have already fought and get a chance to recruit them including the mimic.

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
You can recruit all characters you have already fought except the imp by buying the succubus earring from the shop ran by the succubus in the castle town. When you go to sleep you can use the earring to battle any enemies you have already fought and get a chance to recruit them including the mimic.
Thats what quitters do. A real man saves the game and tries again and again and AGAIN until he recruits the girl when they first meet. Besides, the game sometimes bugs out if you recruit from there and then go through certain cutscenes.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote