3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

drilll

Mar 18, 2019
You need to buy some earrings from the succubus shop and then sleep, there should be a chest where you can input the password, but its not working for me since the password is "The Great of Rumuromon" or something like that and i dont have space to type it. Also the japanese pass didnt work

May 21, 2018
Apologies for being lax in my updates, but life, as we all know, has a tendency to happen when we least appreciate it. Either way, my translation proceeds apace, albeit a bit behind my preferred timetable. Regardless, I have nothing pressing for the next week, and we can look at a tentative release window of the full proper translation on the 20th. Unless Finnally did the real translation themselves when I wasn't looking, I'm honestly not keeping tabs on them.

For more details, you can direct yourself as usual to

Last edited:
May 21, 2018
Finnally
Do you still need uncensored pictures? I have an uncensored version of the game, but it is version 1.17.
Excuse me, Rudy, but if you don't mind, might I have them as well? The game version doesn't matter, as long as you have the img folder, that can be inserted into the existing game version. And well, I'd like my translation to be uncensored if possible. Save people the trouble of having to do it themselves later.

Reactions: leechurch

Rudy1990

May 9, 2018
Excuse me, Rudy, but if you don't mind, might I have them as well? The game version doesn't matter, as long as you have the img folder, that can be inserted into the existing game version. And well, I'd like my translation to be uncensored if possible. Save people the trouble of having to do it themselves later.
Sure no problem i asked the same question on your blog some time ago although under unknown user. I hope you can translate it well.

Reactions: d0rky
May 21, 2018
Sure no problem i asked the same question on your blog some time ago although under unknown user. I hope you can translate it well. Mega
Haha! Indeed you did. I honestly wasn't expecting feedback over there, so I hadn't thought to look. It feels kinda silly in retrospect.
In other news, the image folder came over nicely, and everything seems accounted for, but they are all in .rpgmvp file extensions instead of png, which I'm not sure would work. And even if we did, that would be a ton of renaming that would have to be done in the game's call tables. Can you get them as PNGs? Then they could just be swapped in moments.

Update: I can't get the game to recognize the files, ironically, and even trying to convert them to pngs manually didn't work. :cry:

Reactions: Shry

Rudy1990

May 9, 2018
Haha! Indeed you did. I honestly wasn't expecting feedback over there, so I hadn't thought to look. It feels kinda silly in retrospect.
In other news, the image folder came over nicely, and everything seems accounted for, but they are all in .rpgmvp file extensions instead of png, which I'm not sure would work. And even if we did, that would be a ton of renaming that would have to be done in the game's call tables. Can you get them as PNGs? Then they could just be swapped in moments.

Update: I can't get the game to recognize the files, ironically, and even trying to convert them to pngs manually didn't work. :cry:
Well thats sorry to hear man. I got the uncensored version from the patreon page and there's only the version I shared here on there. Im imaging that the version that's here (1.08) was also only .rpgmvp files in the beginning (I could be wrong about that) but i see that there's also PNG files now in the folder. Maybe the person that did that can help? If you have the full game would that help maybe?

May 21, 2018
If I had the full game I could certainly see how it works, yes. And possibly extract the files from that, as I have the RPGM creation engine itself. The RPGMVP file form is probably part of the game's encryption, so people can't just steal the assets, but I can break through that easily enough with the full game.

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it... yeah. I went and checked, and indeed, the game version that is currently hosted here does indeed have its files as RPGMVP files. So it must be an encryption thing. I'm using the engine itself to translate, so I have all my files decrypted, so that would explain a thing or two.

Anyways, if you wouldn't mind sending the whole thing over at your leisure, I'll crack it open and get those files in.

Last edited:

Rudy1990

May 9, 2018
If I had the full game I could certainly see how it works, yes. And possibly extract the files from that, as I have the RPGM creation engine itself. The RPGMVP file form is probably part of the game's encryption, so people can't just steal the assets, but I can break through that easily enough with the full game.

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it... yeah. I went and checked, and indeed, the game version that is currently hosted here does indeed have its files as RPGMVP files. So it must be an encryption thing. I'm using the engine itself to translate, so I have all my files decrypted, so that would explain a thing or two.

Anyways, if you wouldn't mind sending the whole thing over at your leisure, I'll crack it open and get those files in.
Okay the link for the download will be on your'e blog. The latest update from november.

R18HandHolding

Feb 15, 2020

if you still need the png versions of the uncensored images let me know, I converted them to png

May 21, 2018
Oof, people out here doing all the work for me. If you have the img folder as PNGs, yeah, I'll take them. Saves me a bit of trouble, but I do feel bad for making Rudy jump through those hoops for nothing.

R18HandHolding

Feb 15, 2020
Here is the img folder with all the files converted to png format instead. Hopefully I didn't miss any files when I converted them, there were probably a thousand of them.

Reactions: max795 and d0rky
May 21, 2018
Well, thank you R18HandHolding and Rudy1990. Both your help has been invaluable. I have all the uncensored pictures, and they're in the game and (seemingly) working flawlessly. I'll have to give the game another round of playtesting to make sure, but it looks excellent.

You'll have to wait till either Finnally shows back up to put them into the current version, or wait till I finish my translation to actually see them in action though. And speaking of, apparently Finnally is working on their own manual translation, so I'm trying to coordinate something with them so we both aren't doing the same work.

MinosML

Apr 2, 2019
1605572176403.png
Aight fellas I'm totally stuck, any tips on how to get past this part? (It's on the Tauros village, right after chasing away the fake Tauros)
Also, to both people working on the translation, may God bless your beautiful souls

Reactions: Uriel12
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote