3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
It didn't work completely. They have returned indeed, but the game doesn't find the image for the fucking menu and gives an error message. It's possible to end the 1st battle, but the game won't move further
Are you using an old save file?

ora ora ora ora

Aug 11, 2019
MTL did break a lot of things here is save for recollection room got the 3 and 6 ending i think and yeah the game is extremely unfair sometime. sorry for any grammar mistake BTW can someone post the password for the chest couldn't find it anywhere

Futarino123

Oct 30, 2017
I believe I have solved the cumming animation issue. I replaced all instances of "Horizontal 0" in the www\data with "横 0" using notepad++. Looking at the PictureAnimation.js plugin, "H 0" should also work.

Edit: Looking at the PictureAnimation.js plugin, I also decided to replace all instances of "Serial number 0" with "連番 0" for good measure.

Last edited:

HelixNL

Jul 24, 2018
Just downloaded the game and applied the "patch", but both without and with this patch I get the following message:

ERROR
Failed to load: js/plugins/AddBattleLogSkillTargetName.js

I also tried to start it with Locale emulator on Japanese, but that doesn't start the game.
Does anyone know a fix for this?

Iv'e looked in C:\Users\GenericUsername\Desktop\folder\Eileen_-_Counterattack_of_the_Futanari_Demon_LordMTL\Eileen - Counterattack of the Futanari Demon Lord[MTL-Partial]\Eileen - Counterattack of the Futanari Demon Lord\www\js\plugins and the plugin is right there at the top. Is there something wrong with finding this plugin when starting the game?

Last edited:

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
By applying, I just moved the newly extracted 'www' file into the game folder to replace the old one. I just white screen.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Not sure if anyone would know but there is a section near the end of the game, where MC needs to build a bridge with material to go over the lava to the dragon statue. Any idea what this material is and how to obtain it?

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
Help I'm stuck at the puzzle after Rimuru's fight in the tower where you have to activate a tiled floor

speedykhajiit

Nov 3, 2020
Not sure if anyone would know but there is a section near the end of the game, where MC needs to build a bridge with material to go over the lava to the dragon statue. Any idea what this material is and how to obtain it?
take a piece of the bridge from the entrance

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vashane

Spiroth

Oct 19, 2020
I highly recommend you play the first game since the sequel assumes you already know how the battle system works. But if you don't want to refer to my previous comment on this thread.
I wonder how to do that genius even my Japanese version I got one shoot randomly 90% of the time I can be one shoot on intro,thedamage getting higher if I ever survive.
Thanks to someone gave me their save least I can pass thefirst intro.
Seem some people gotthis problem here too unable to beat intro coz get one shoot.
Right now I need transalation legit idont know what to do at demon lord castle where i haveto light all thetiles floor.

wheetemp

Aug 23, 2020
Just downloaded the game and applied the "patch", but both without and with this patch I get the following message:

ERROR
Failed to load: js/plugins/AddBattleLogSkillTargetName.js

I also tried to start it with Locale emulator on Japanese, but that doesn't start the game.
Does anyone know a fix for this?

Iv'e looked in C:\Users\GenericUsername\Desktop\folder\Eileen_-_Counterattack_of_the_Futanari_Demon_LordMTL\Eileen - Counterattack of the Futanari Demon Lord[MTL-Partial]\Eileen - Counterattack of the Futanari Demon Lord\www\js\plugins and the plugin is right there at the top. Is there something wrong with finding this plugin when starting the game?
I'm not certain if you have resolved this issue or not, but the length of this filename is VERY close to the maximum path length that Windows can process (260 characters). It's obvious you have substituted some of this path out, so it's possible that the path for long file names like AddBattleLogSkillTargetName.js is too long but for other file names it's not. I recommend removing one level of folder (do you really need three folders here?: Eileen_-_Counterattack_of_the_Futanari_Demon_LordMTL\Eileen - Counterattack of the Futanari Demon Lord[MTL-Partial]\Eileen - Counterattack of the Futanari Demon Lord\) and see if that works.

Feb 21, 2019
Aw man I'm happy the demon lord ending was cannon. Eileen never got the recognition she deserved in any of the endings. It was one of those funny ironic endings where the protag doesnt get what they want.

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
Are all the spells/sex skills supposed to be in japanese or did I mess something up?
At the moment all the menu options, equipment screen, tips, enemy encounter names, and skills/battle states (as well as a few random sounds the machine didn't know what to do with) are all in Japanese as they needed to be properly tagged before processing. This is what makes it a partial English MTL.

If you'd like to wait, I'll be updating the OP soon which makes it a complete English MTL translating all remaining Japanese to English and fixing a bug with the climax animations that freeze after battle in the current version.

tl;dr: you didn't do anything wrong, they're in Japanese so I don't mess anything up. Full English comes out soon, but it'll still be a lot of MTL.

Last edited:

SukeKata

Mar 14, 2018
i get this on a black screen when i open the game
ReferenceError
makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
11/10 Update:

Fixed the issue where animations wasn't playing because of the MTL. 98% of the game is now "English". Quotes because it's still MTL, but now things like battle commands, menus(excluding the party), all of the options, Hints/Tips, recollections, certain plugin calls and other misc things(like options in the cheat menu) are all English. There are probably still some outliers here and there the machine doesn't know how to process, but the biggest offenders imo are now dealt with.

All translation updates from here on will be all manual so if you're one of the people who've been waiting for that, it shouldn't be much longer.

If you're one of the people waiting for the uncensored version, you'll get it when I do and that will likely also be the full manual ENG translation.

OP has been updated to remove patch files and outdated/bugged versions and will be updating throughout the day with other sources as they finish uploading for those that need them.

Visual guide to some of the changes attached below.

tl;dr: Fixed some more stuff, a bit more English here and there. Only manual trans updates from here on and a full trans is coming Soon™. Same deal for the uncens vrs.

.Inori

Jun 28, 2018
Sigh... I still don't understand why the first fight is that hard. Unless you get low hits 3 times plus an initially good amount of TP, this is impossible to win

Edit: Nevermind, after the update on 11/10, everything goes perfectly fine, thank you for the translation~

Last edited:
Reactions: Anarys
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote