3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

magus106

Oct 12, 2020
cause i sent a message to the creator and he says when you pen a whole new skill set should pop up

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
This is an easy fix for Finnally if they choose to do it themselves. It is easier then me doing it because they have the original japanese files and I would have to download them. So I will leave this to the translator this time. Give it a shot and see if you can fix it. If you can't just tell em and Ill do it myself.
I'm pretty sure I can. I'll put out a new wash sometime today. (11/1/2020)

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
Finnally
Thank you for translate this game, now I can translate it into Russian.
It feels weird being thanked for a bad MTL but I appreciate the kind words. I'd reccomend at least waiting until I reupload tonight as some of the MTL is messing with the game code. I also plan on putting up the uncensored version as soon as I get it so it might be even better to wait for that.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
A sequel to elieen? Woooh yeah baby! thats what i've been waiting for, thats what its all about ! woooh!

Never mind i just realised it is MTL and apparently the version is bugged, guess i will wait

Last edited:
May 16, 2017
Nah, the translation broke it. I played the jap version for a bit, normally you one shot the boss and they do nothing.
So somewhere along the lines, translating the code has warped some of the numbers and it can't find the proper variables.

I would wait for a fixed version.
ok i tried going further in the game with saves included in a torrent, and the game was very difficult even in easy mode

I would wait for another version, the game looks good

NickSav

May 20, 2020
ok i tried going further in the game with saves included in a torrent, and the game was very difficult even in easy mode

I would wait for another version, the game looks good
there’s actually a difficulty modifier in the options (second one from the bottom I believe) it changes the max health of enemies so it’s a lot less. However Whether it works cause the translation is bugged is something else.

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
Just a heads up to everyone that has downloaded the first release and or new players that missed the download--
There's an update to the MTL in the OP you can download that deals with the major issues.

It's still an MTL, but there shouldn't be any more major conflicts that stop people from playing the game while I work on an actual manual translation. Thanks again to Silentce and Stompai for their help in this regard.

I attached a few screenshots for those wondering what was changed/fixed (more details in the OP's translator notes for those interested).

Reactions: selius

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Guess what, my country just went back to national lockdown because of covid second wave, meaning is that I have shitloads of free time.
So maybe I'll see if I can dive into editing the translation directly from rpgm engine.
That's it if I manage to stop playing AI shoujo r7, or Ai dungeon, or the 60 go of games in my "waiting to be played" folder...

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Just a heads up to everyone that has downloaded the first release and or new players that missed the download--
There's an update to the MTL in the OP you can download that deals with the major issues.

It's still an MTL, but there shouldn't be any more major conflicts that stop people from playing the game while I work on an actual manual translation. Thanks again to Silentce and Stompai for their help in this regard.

I attached a few screenshots for those wondering what was changed/fixed (more details in the OP's translator notes for those interested).
are sex skills suppose to be in japanese now?

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017

I think I found a new problem one of the insertion skills is missing(I think it is the anal one going by the symbol over the enemies head) or were you not suppose to have that in the beginning?

Rihti

Jan 16, 2018
I think I found a new problem one of the insertion skills is missing(I think it is the anal one going by the symbol over the enemies head) or were you not suppose to have that in the beginning?
The latter. You don't start with the anal penetration skill at the beginning.

magus106

Oct 12, 2020
That MTl messed with the game files 2 much. Cause this is how you would recruit people. This doesn't show up

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
That MTl messed with the game files 2 much. Cause this is how you would recruit people. This doesn't show up
May I ask what is happening instead? Curious and it would help me understand what the MTL changed.

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
It didn't work completely. They have returned indeed, but the game doesn't find the image for the fucking menu and gives an error message. It's possible to end the 1st battle, but the game won't move further

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It didn't work completely. They have returned indeed, but the game doesn't find the image for the fucking menu and gives an error message. It's possible to end the 1st battle, but the game won't move further
Edit:

On 2nd thought I can't be asked to try and fix this one not to mention my game copy got corrupt some how and now I am missing files so I would have to redownload my source again..... Judging from the errors half the problems are not the MTL but rather that the game ties image names to skill names and if you edit them you need to edit the image calls or images as well. It is more work then it's worth especially if there is someone manually translating it. It is better to just leave things as is IMHO. I deleted the patch if it doesn't work as intended it is pointless to have right now. If I get extremely bored I might fuck around with this game some more later on down the line if nobody fixes it first.

Last edited:
May 21, 2018
On that note, I've been making good progress. A considerable chunk of the game text in the common events, which is where things like the sex scenes are stored, and are just a bit more trouble to do then the bite-sized bits that make up the main plot. And just as it seems to be giving everyone else trouble, I've also had trouble with the plug-ins and such. The game has a remarkable amount of bells-and-whistles compared to your run-of-the-mill RPGM game, and that makes translating some things a tad more tricky.

Reactions: Wiseman_Crimson
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote