3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

blokon

Oct 26, 2020
Within the fixed version, there seems to be an error with the harpy "climax" animation: there's just a big black bar instead of the harpy showing her animation. I tried looking in the game files to see if it was just a matter of a filename being mispelled, but I was unable to identify them (Japanese characters).

This had worked for me in the past: the image for the "tentacles" battle command (used by Kraken if you recruit her and then penetrate using her tentacles) was missing and a big error showed up on the screen during battle. Luckily, I just copied the Com_Pussy (tentacles).rpgmvp file and renamed it Com_Tentacles.rpgmvp in the www/img/battlecommands folder and it worked like a charm! No such luck with the harpy climax animation.

Reactions: Cobetcknn

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
Within the fixed version, there seems to be an error with the harpy "climax" animation
Not having that issue on my end. Did you move your old save files over or is this a fresh install?
Old saves can sometimes cause errors because the common and global memory will try to look for things that have been changed. If the main character's name is Le Cormon in battle and on the menu, this is probably what it is.

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
Does finishing the game once unlock all CGs or is it like the last game where I need to replay the game multiple times to each each scene? (Which is a hassle in this case since you have to choose a companion at the begining and play though the entire game with each one.)

speedykhajiit

Nov 3, 2020
Does finishing the game once unlock all CGs or is it like the last game where I need to replay the game multiple times to each each scene? (Which is a hassle in this case since you have to choose a companion at the begining and play though the entire game with each one.)
once you beat the game once you get a code to unlock all cutscenes, to use it you have to buy the earring item and sleep, then you use the code on the chest next to the mirror

qwer2548

Nov 5, 2020
Always get this error in battle with Rimururu. Does anyone know how to fix this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Passed that moment. If you use "expand dong" before battle with Rimururu it crash game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nepler

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
Always get this error in battle with Rimururu. Does anyone know how to fix this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Passed that moment. If you use "expand dong" before battle with Rimururu it crash game.
I kept getting that error too and yup it happens when you expand dong

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
Does anyone know what the Charm stat actually does? I can't seem to find the answer in the Tips section in the game.

blokon

Oct 26, 2020
Did you move your old save files over or is this a fresh install?
Nope, this is a completely fresh install, no save data.

I don't know why, if we both downloaded the same version of the game, this animation would be missing for me and not for you. Did you also not have the problem with the "tentacle" battle command icon missing when your party member has inserted their tentacles in the enemy? I don't know how I could have downloaded a version of the game with just 2 image files missing.

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
Nope, this is a completely fresh install, no save data.
The tentacle thing is something everyone should be having a problem with. It's one of the things I missed. I'll add a note about it in the OP, so thanks for catching that. Unfortunately, I have no idea why you're having the harpy issue, so I can't help you there. I can say that if it's a black bar and not the game freezing with a "cannot find" error message, it's probably not an error caused by MTL.

Does anyone know what the Charm stat actually does? I can't seem to find the answer in the Tips section in the game.
The Charm stat affects the amount of damage you do using Cock (vagina) skills and your allies do using Cock (anal) skills. It's in the first tip for Penetration, but because the original text used the characters 魅力 which roughly mean something like attractiveness, I translated it as such. When the next patch comes out I'll use a more video game centric translation and use CHRM instead of attractive.

Reactions: Anarys

Ilecer

Aug 24, 2019
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote