3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
you had luck then, to actually win it you need 2-3 things to work out though they only go by chance, wich is to start the fight with enough TP for insertion, for the insertion to actually succeed and for the boss not to release an oneshot attack midway. Like for some people in the thread, it make take a few tries wich is a huge issue given it is a tutorial fight, but now i got the steps
The bigger issue is not of it being a tutorial fight, but that you need to restart all the way from the beginning every time it fails.

Twistedsky

Nov 6, 2018
Fucking hell I did it. Just after the broken tut fight. The file in an earlier post wouldnt work for me. Hope this work for you guys.

Rihti

Jan 16, 2018
This version is either completely broken, or it's the translation that somehow breaks it.
The major issue I'm having is that penetration straight up doesn't work, making it impossible to recruit and it might also be the reason the initial fight is so difficult, since penetration blocks the enemy from using certain attacks. The hints/tutorials you collect also don't show up in their tab in the menu.

Gave version 1.12 a quick try and it had none of these problems, so I guess we'll just have to wait.

Reactions: DragonkingKyo

gaku

Apr 19, 2018
yeah i did my own translating of this game, basically i had to pick and choose what i could machine translate so the battle system doesnt break took me a long time to figure out. not easy, almost everything but the map data cant be translated
wish the battle terms could be translated and win/lose scenes aswell. it probly would take a detailed translator to go line by line in the code without changing the files names so the game can load the right files ect

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
This version is either completely broken, or it's the translation that somehow breaks it.
The major issue I'm having is that penetration straight up doesn't work, making it impossible to recruit and it might also be the reason the initial fight is so difficult, since penetration blocks the enemy from using certain attacks. The hints/tutorials you collect also don't show up in their tab in the menu.

Gave version 1.12 a quick try and it had none of these problems, so I guess we'll just have to wait.
The translation has broken things 100%. Hints/tutorials is broken due to improper translation of scripting found in items.json here is an example of how it is broken:
1604160790005.png
<SG is a call to a plugin that tables things from items and places them in different tabs. Long ago on my first translation I broke it the same way because I didn't know better. You have to untranslate the tags to fix this and have them show. Well to me that is the simplest way, I suppose you could also potentially change the calls in the plugin but that is more work then is required fixing it the other way.

Same problem with skills. Things are translated that shouldn't be example:

1604160945527.png

These are tags allowing the skill to perform it's special script related actions. This one is for insertion so all you guys saying that you think the translation broke something are probably right. I say probably because sometimes these are already in english and you don't have to change them however I think the SES commands are probably broken but I would have to check the original script to know for sure.

This is an easy fix for Finnally if they choose to do it themselves. It is easier then me doing it because they have the original japanese files and I would have to download them. So I will leave this to the translator this time. Give it a shot and see if you can fix it. If you can't just tell em and Ill do it myself.

May 21, 2018
Yeah, I noticed the abundance of plugins as I've gone through translating things myself. I'm hoping that I doesn't cause too much trouble if I just leave them be, since the end-user won't ever see them. It would make since to be the issue, at least, given the cut-and-paste nature of RPGM MTL.

May 21, 2018
Actually, now that I think about it, the black screen error is probably also a result of the shoddy MTL. If the game searches for certain resources at start-up, it won't be able to find them because the name they are searching for and their actual name in index are different. Oddly enough, this only seems to happen sometimes, as RPGM MV has a pretty decent anti-crash mechanism in place, and will try to run on without said resources. Unlike earlier RPGMakers, which would shut down as soon as a missing resources was called.

May 16, 2017
you had luck then, to actually win it you need 2-3 things to work out though they only go by chance, wich is to start the fight with enough TP for insertion, for the insertion to actually succeed and for the boss not to release an oneshot attack midway. Like for some people in the thread, it make take a few tries wich is a huge issue given it is a tutorial fight, but now i got the steps
first fight is RNG based ? trash game

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Actually, the translation didn't only break the tutorial fight, it broke every single fight in the game, making mostly of them dependant on luck (you probably is going to get oneshoted sonner or later) and rending penetrations impossible (i tried A LOT against both normal enemies and bosses, no deal so maybe i'm just REAAAAAALLLYYYY unlucky).

Not commmenting on the quality of the MTL as it's mostly never good, but the game is unplayable because of it. I know that for sure because i played some of the japanese version too, just to make sure.

So, my recommendation for everyone: either play like this (it's good for masochists), play the original japanese game or wait for a translation that works (i will do the last two probably).

Ps. This game and it's sequel NEED an uncersored patch, if someone has any idea if the creator will realease and uncensored version i will want to know, for sure.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Actually, the translation didn't only break the tutorial fight, it broke every single fight in the game, making mostly of them dependant on luck (you probably is going to get oneshoted sonner or later) and rending penetrations impossible (i tried A LOT against both normal enemies and bosses, no deal so maybe i'm just REAAAAAALLLYYYY unlucky).

Not commmenting on the quality of the MTL as it's mostly never good, but the game is unplayable because of it. I know that for sure because i played some of the japanese version too, just to make sure.

So, my recommendation for everyone: either play like this (it's good for masochists), play the original japanese game or wait for a translation that works (i will do the last two probably).

Ps. This game and it's sequel NEED an uncersored patch, if someone has any idea if the creator will realease and uncensored version i will want to know, for sure.
I am giving the MTL translator a chance to correct the problems himself. I know exactly what is wrong with the battle system and tutorials and can fix it but I figured I would let him try and figure it out first. I'm enjoying my weekend right now so I don't mind waiting for now, but if he doesn't chime in a few days ill just fix it like I always do. I would prefer he do it though, if only because to fix it I need the original scripts which means taking time to download the original game untranslated which sucks.

Last edited:

NickSav

May 20, 2020
first fight is RNG based ? trash game
Nah, the translation broke it. I played the jap version for a bit, normally you one shot the boss and they do nothing.
So somewhere along the lines, translating the code has warped some of the numbers and it can't find the proper variables.

I would wait for a fixed version.

magus106

Oct 12, 2020
so the only way to convent them is to build up your tp 100 and ejaculate? don't you take damage from that

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
so the only way to convent them is to build up your tp 100 and ejaculate? don't you take damage from that
if you use a move that causes you to reach a 100 then you eject on them and damage them if they cause it or you masturbate you cum on yourself and it damages you.(as for ejecting on them you would be lucky if you can do it once a fight) You are suppose to be able to penetrate them to make you cum faster/more and inside them so you can recruited them but the translation seems to have broken that.

Reactions: magus106
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote