3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Word wrap plugin is borked for this game. It was on but fucking shit up because custom text boxes. I shrunk the text down from 28px to 22px. If you don't like it you can change it back with notepad by opening plugins.js and finding YEPMessageCore (it is at the bottom of the list) and changing "Fontsize" to another value. don't make it larger then 28 but honestly 22 is the best you are gonna get without it being too small or the text going off the screen like crazy.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The lack of word wrap makes it impossible to read most of the translation anyway.
The MTL just needs the text to be wrapped. It'll be at least playable after that.
Ironically enough, the game WAS being wordwrapped with the plugin. the problem was as it usually is with games lately, is that they use plugins to make the text box different and the plugins don't play nice with that. When wordwrap is off ironically enough the game overflows less lol.

I tweaked the plugin in my above post. That should lessen or eliminate word wrap issues.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Ironically enough, the game WAS being wordwrapped with the plugin. the problem was as it usually is with games lately, is that they use plugins to make the text box different and the plugins don't play nice with that. When wordwrap is off ironically enough the game overflows less lol.

I tweaked the plugin in my above post. That should lessen or eliminate word wrap issues.
Guess it's MV since YEP plugin was mentioned, I think I had to add a word wrapping plugin to a mv game I translated a while back. I'll try to look into it to see if it work.

Edit : YEPMessageCore is also what I used.

Only thing I could say with my limited knowledge of rpgm mv, is to try to go directly in the plugin list within rpgm mv and see if any other plugin require YEPMessageCore to work correctly (mostly other YEP plugins).
And if not, to move it down in the list to lower his priority, so that it activate after whatever plugin the dev used to customize his text boxes.

Last edited:

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
how to catch the monster girls I have been tring to catch the red slime at the beginning for awhile now even when I get to cum on it(which is hard as hell) it doesn't get caught?
This might actually be an issue with MTL making a call to an encrypted command as the battle menu is tied to PNG files that need to be manually translated. This is the same reason why I left enemy encounter names untranslated, but it seems that skill names may also do something similar.

Word wrap plugin is borked for this game. It was on but fucking shit up because custom text boxes. I shrunk the text down from 28px to 22px. If you don't like it you can change it back with notepad by opening plugins.js and finding YEPMessageCore (it is at the bottom of the list) and changing "Fontsize" to another value. don't make it larger then 28 but honestly 22 is the best you are gonna get without it being too small or the text going off the screen like crazy.
Thanks for this. I'll add it to the main post for now. It looks like it's fixed in the current wash I'm using but I wanna double check some things before I replace it with the version that is up right now.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017

I guess this is what you want ? :p

2020-10-30 15_29_02-Eileen 2 _ Counterattack of the Demon Lord - RPG Maker MV.png

Reactions: duo maxx

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
Hey guys, i finished the game and i got the eight ending. yes there are 8 endings. if you guys have any clues to get them all ro have full gallery unlock please let me know. there is a chest while the demon king is sleeping next to the mirror. i do not the password 2 unlock the gallery though.

Nietszche1

Jul 23, 2018
here the password in the dream world
1604069543738.png
Hey guys, i finished the game and i got the eight ending. yes there are 8 endings. if you guys have any clues to get them all ro have full gallery unlock please let me know. there is a chest while the demon king is sleeping next to the mirror. i do not the password 2 unlock the gallery though.
the game will tell the password after you finish the game
idk if still same password with japanes ver.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Okay what did you use. Spill it. :)
Just moved YEP plugin down in the priority list :p
That's a problem I had before when playing with rpgm, priority can mess up things when two plugins touch the same things.
YEP message core is mostly used as an "introduction" for more complex YEP plugins.
And for this game it's only used for enabling word wrapping. So it can be moved in the priority list without impacting anything in the game.

Technical explanation :
The reason it was bugged was because there is also a part of YEP plugin that define the "graphics" and size of the text box by calling whatever values were defined "above" it in the priority list (smart move from yep since it allow compatibility with the plugins that hard-change these value like calling for a new png etc).
But since said plugin who hard-change the graphics was below YEP in this game, it created a conflict and YEP plugin didn't activate at all.

I attached a .rar with the new plugin.js file (which define the priority order). Just extract it in main game folder with the .exe

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Just moved YEP plugin down in the priority list :p
That's a problem I had before when playing with rpgm, priority can mess up things when two plugins touch the same things.
YEP message core is mostly used as an "introduction" for more complex YEP plugins.
And for this game it's only used for enabling word wrapping. So it can be moved in the priority list without impacting anything in the game.

Technical explanation :
The reason it was bugged was because there is also a part of YEP plugin that define the "graphics" and size of the text box by calling whatever values were defined "above" it in the priority list (smart move from yep since it allow compatibility with the plugins that hard-change these value like calling for a new png etc).
But since said plugin who hard-change the graphics was below YEP in this game, it created a conflict and YEP plugin didn't activate at all.

I attached a .rar with the new plugin.js file (which define the priority order). Just extract it in main game folder with the .exe
I'll be damned. I had no idea MV did that with the plugins but feel like I should of lol. Oh well live and learn. Thanks for sharing Stompai.

Reactions: Stompai

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
Technical explanation :
You know, I was thinking it was just the MTL that was in conflict with native RPGMV files so I left a few untouched to prevent errors. Now I'm wondering if it was the YEP plugin all along.:unsure:

I've got a lot to learn...

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
ok how the hell do you get pass the first fight without dying????
I played on easy for my first run in total Japanese while waiting on a full translation. A big part of the fight is keeping your TP up and relying on your partner.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
You know, I was thinking it was just the MTL that was in conflict with native RPGMV files so I left a few untouched to prevent errors. Now I'm wondering if it was the YEP plugin all along.:unsure:

I've got a lot to learn...
I have never come across values that Can't be translated that the user sees. it is usually they are being translated incorrectly that causes issues. Even if you use a machine you need to know what to change and what not to. that is part of the process :)

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
So i just tried this game, what the fuck is wrong with the first fight? Am i supposed to be one shotted over and over again and not be able to play the game? I've completed the first one several times and know how it works but what the fuck is this shit.

Mar 1, 2020
when I use them after the damage it does for using the still it says couldn't penetrate V or A so there are no new section on the move wheel(even though their is a thing circling their head ) and yes the skill is the you mentioned that has a penis with a V or A also is their suppose to be an ejection skill as I don't see it there like in the first battle using the MC of the other game
Perhaps the girl you try to penetrate has no corresponding "hole" ? I think there is such detalization in this game

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote