3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Yeah, either it's complete dumb luck, or the translation messes up somethings about the battle system (at least with the first battle). In the japanese version I've always been able to successfully insert Eileen's dick into the Demon lord and beat her in 2 shots. But in the the translated version I've only been able to to do so once out of ten tries.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Seems fun but most of the scenes beside story scenes are just standing images with a few very short animations of the mc

thewonderousl

Dec 21, 2018
The problem that I am currently having is that when I defeat a someone it doesn't play the cumming animation.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
I played on easy for my first run in total Japanese while waiting on a full translation. A big part of the fight is keeping your TP up and relying on your partner.
What partner? And it keeps defeating me in 1 hit regardless...

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
Ya the first battle must be broken in some way, I tried 15 times to do it and never won.
Sometimes she would just 1 shot me on the first turn.

NickSav

May 20, 2020
I had a look at some of the damage formulas (it’s in Japanese making it hard to understand) but I believe that the translation changes some of the values around since it gets translated. Which most likely affects the damage. There’s a save posted a bit above which is just after that fight. I would use that for the time being

Minos_zx

Feb 21, 2019
first time u insert u do damage but u cant do it again she guards so u have to kill her with ejaculation' which chunks her. but after that i get hit with an anal or vaginal which does like 71 107 dmg which i cant come back from which u only have 50hp and thats if she doesnt 1shot me after using masturbation
The game is fairly random at first, and it may take more than one attempt to complete the first fight, but your actions should be something like this:
(when Irene (although she should be called Helen) starts a fight, she automatically masturbates and here you need to have at least 30 Action Points (TP), sometimes less, and the game will be over)
in general, you need to use an insert (vagina) and there will be a specific random or Luсormon will catch the effect of mazahism (you will be given 3 extra moves (the enemy will attack himself)) then you can use masturbation and finish off the enemy with ejaculation

it took me about 15 attempts to complete the first battle

sometimes Luсormon uses one attack for 12 damage, here you can also try to deal with it

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Perhaps the girl you try to penetrate has no corresponding "hole" ? I think there is such detalization in this game
seeing as I saw the holes and tried both theirs(V and A) and the MCs(where you stick their dick in yourself) I don't thing that is the problem. As for the ejection skill I asked because of that dream scene that said ejection unlocked or something like that

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
My mistake I thought that the fight with the Gazer was the fight everyone was having trouble with.

Eryzell

Jul 16, 2019
Really? Cause it was very easy for me, and I wasn't even using cheats.
you had luck then, to actually win it you need 2-3 things to work out though they only go by chance, wich is to start the fight with enough TP for insertion, for the insertion to actually succeed and for the boss not to release an oneshot attack midway. Like for some people in the thread, it make take a few tries wich is a huge issue given it is a tutorial fight, but now i got the steps

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
you had luck then, to actually win it you need 2-3 things to work out though they only go by chance, wich is to start the fight with enough TP for insertion, for the insertion to actually succeed and for the boss not to release an oneshot attack midway. Like for some people in the thread, it make take a few tries wich is a huge issue given it is a tutorial fight, but now i got the steps
I can't even get insertion no matter how many times I have tried what download link did you use?(i used NOPY)

selius

Oct 7, 2017
to win the first fight, you need her to not one shot you, you masturbate, and when you ejaculate on her, it sometimes stuns her. then you masturbate again and ejaculate again and you win.

i posted a save on the first page that is just past the first fight for people having issues with it, but i feel like the translation messed up something so you can't recruit people? so using my save is bad cuz i think it skipped the learning of the ejaculation ability that lets you recruit

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
to win the first fight, you need her to not one shot you, you masturbate, and when you ejaculate on her, it sometimes stuns her. then you masturbate again and ejaculate again and you win.

i posted a save on the first page that is just past the first fight for people having issues with it, but i feel like the translation messed up something so you can't recruit people? so using my save is bad cuz i think it skipped the learning of the ejaculation ability that lets you recruit
one thing that the translation(I gueaa) does is that you can't insert or be inserted into using the skills for them I don't know if that is the same for you.

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
Ironic that this was posted today. Just yesterday I started translating this myself. Using, you know, actual translation, and not the sacrilege that is MTL. I suppose I'll verify the quality of the MTL before I waste any more time working on it myself.
Please save us Scion-sama!

Reactions: leechurch
Mar 1, 2020
seeing as I saw the holes and tried both theirs(V and A) and the MCs(where you stick their dick in yourself) I don't thing that is the problem. As for the ejection skill I asked because of that dream scene that said ejection unlocked or something like that
I had a look at some of the damage formulas (it’s in Japanese making it hard to understand) but I believe that the translation changes some of the values around since it gets translated. Which most likely affects the damage. There’s a save posted a bit above which is just after that fight. I would use that for the time being
Seems like its the problem with translation then

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote