3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
They did say they were a beginner when it comes to dealing with uncensoring and translating games. Perhaps they've hit a brick wall. They also requested for help, I wonder if they got any..

ECL97

Nov 10, 2018
They did say they were a beginner when it comes to dealing with uncensoring and translating games. Perhaps they've hit a brick wall. They also requested for help, I wonder if they got any..
You should read his reply on page 12.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
im so stoked its planning to get an uncensored version. its like hearing there's an early Christmas planned, at any rate i hope all is good in life Finnally , with the pandemic the holidays etc i wish you the best and hope nothing has gone wrong with your health or family

Haaraka

Nov 1, 2020
Anyone knows what
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So do i need to do something with this board or?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think you need to do anything with that board.
I think you're just supposed to grab the stuff in the chest so that you can distract the guards in front of the mansion.

seleioz

Feb 24, 2020
Then where should I go after the fake tauros ran away hiding?
Do I need to use the somewhere key to chase him? + Where to chase him ?
Currently lost track :( did I miss something,I think I've circled all the city

Haaraka

Nov 1, 2020
Then where should I go after the fake tauros ran away hiding?
Do I need to use the somewhere key to chase him? + Where to chase him ?
Currently lost track :( did I miss something,I think I've circled all the city
Go back into the room where you first found her and click on the bookcase she was standing in front of (The far left)

Reactions: seleioz
Feb 12, 2020
11/10 Update:

Fixed the issue where animations wasn't playing because of the MTL. 98% of the game is now "English". Quotes because it's still MTL, but now things like battle commands, menus(excluding the party), all of the options, Hints/Tips, recollections, certain plugin calls and other misc things(like options in the cheat menu) are all English. There are probably still some outliers here and there the machine doesn't know how to process, but the biggest offenders imo are now dealt with.

All translation updates from here on will be all manual so if you're one of the people who've been waiting for that, it shouldn't be much longer.

If you're one of the people waiting for the uncensored version, you'll get it when I do and that will likely also be the full manual ENG translation.

OP has been updated to remove patch files and outdated/bugged versions and will be updating throughout the day with other sources as they finish uploading for those that need them.

Visual guide to some of the changes attached below.

tl;dr: Fixed some more stuff, a bit more English here and there. Only manual trans updates from here on and a full trans is coming Soon™. Same deal for the uncens vrs.
what cheat menu?

HoshiOs

Jan 4, 2021
Alright, one, new here, nice to meet y'all. Two, just cleared the good ending for Katie, and the losing ending, obviously.. SO that's two.. I got most of the scene's unlocked, but i'm sure i gotta play the game roughly three-times, good thing it's short, and i know how to break the game after a bit. I'm mostly here to say thanks, and drop some knowledge i've gotten.

1. Getting the other Mon-Girls: Just like the first game, keep using the ejaculate skill after inserting your cock into their vagina, repeat this several times for better chances. Early on, this is hard, but once you clear the Fake Tarous thing, head back to her, and buy 99 of the original, and the fake stuff too, 50% and 80% Hp heal for just 5 gold? HELL YEAH.

2. Getting money fast: There's three ways to go about this. 1a, is after meeting Mardick, and Imp, simply head over to the Succubus Brothel, and work there. You can get free stats, and +1k gold for each successful session. 2a, After reaching the City of Zuri, (Wait, Zuri? Paizuri? Nice pun, lolz) go to the bar, and play the card game, save in advance, and simply bet 999 gold, keep doing this till you win a number of times, and make the gold you want. If you're uber lucky, then you can get way more gold out of it by winning three more times. You can also do this to get the gold needed to buy the cheese without having to fuck anyone. 3a, Simply fight normal enemies for their material, and sell them off. (Or keep fighting Imp without recruiting her, and make her drop Bewitching outfits, they go for 3k+ each)

3. Party Setups: There's plenty of ways to set up your party, but if you wanna basically super tank your way through the game, just recruit both Kraken(A lot of defense, hp, and agility), and Tarous(Lots of HP, MP, very good for healing, and buffing). You'll never have to worry about dying again.

4. Buying, and using the Incubus Ring from Mardick: Once you get this, you kinda unlock a in-game gallery. It allows you fight against any previous enemy you've fought, and beaten. It can be used to get missing scenes, and recruit mon-girls too, as i was missing mermaid, went in there, and kept fucking her till she joined, so it's an alternative way. Not sure about recruiting bosses this way, i haven't tested that...

5 (Last piece i can give ya for now) Item crafting: There's some shops where you can make gear/items in the game. But there's a alchemist inside the bar in the Royal Capital, where you can trade in your Magic Crystal fragments for Magic Crystals for easy levels. Though i pretty much used them all for Rukomon, since she needs the hp/def for surviving recruitment attempts..

Anyway that's all i can give y'all, keep up the good fight..!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote