3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Nope it's the loss of freedom, here in the united states we have more freedom I can see why people from other countries try to come over I don't blame them I don't think our country will ever bann nudity in games and film you call it degration of public morals but that is not the right word us american's use.
FYI us Scandinavians think y'all Yanks are a bunch of stuck-up moralizing prudes with a hysterical aversion to nudity.

And I'm pretty sure phrases like "degradation of public morals" have been current among US moral-guardian types since AT LEAST the 1800s. Offenders against the purity of your precious bodily fluids having included such unspeakably scandalous things as Elvis Presley swinging his hips on live TV...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BloomYourDreams

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
FYI us Scandinavians think y'all Yanks are a bunch of stuck-up moralizing prudes with a hysterical aversion to nudity.

And I'm pretty sure phrases like "degradation of public morals" have been current among US moral-guardian types since AT LEAST the 1800s. Offenders against the purity of your precious bodily fluids having included such unspeakably scandalous things as Elvis Presley swinging his hips on live TV...
Due to the US's more puritan background, there is no distinguishment between normal nudity and sexual nudity. To them, any nudity is sexual in nature.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Due to the US's more puritan background, there is no distinguishment between normal nudity and sexual nudity. To them, any nudity is sexual in nature.
Sounds about right. The sociocultural substrate of the country *is* after all heavily derived from weird fringe sects that moved there because they were too hardline whacked even for 17th-century Europe - which is saying something, if you know anything about how dick-in-hand crazy that century was.

Reactions: Pozar55

speedykhajiit

Nov 3, 2020
so, if i want to get the latest translations and all the fixes do i download them from the OP? sorry, been a while so it's hard to keep track of what's been done

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
As the game is flagged as complete, chances are any updates are going to be bug fixes and such, well unless the developer has stated otherwise.
Yeah I meant the translation update. Proper english same as the first game. It's a shame we can't continue the story because the poetry of MTL

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
Is there a walkthrough? There are some section of the gallery i don't know how to unlock and I found 6 endings out of 8. I still have to find endings 1 and 2.
I also miss 5 images but i think i know how to find two of them because i only played with Berna as companion so far

Last edited:

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Is there a walkthrough? There are some section of the gallery i don't know how to unlock and I found 6 endings out of 8. I still have to find endings 1 and 2.
I also miss 5 images but i think i know how to find two of them because i only played with Berna as companion so far
Well thats a problem my friend. In order to even access endings 1 and 2 you need to play with the Glasses girl as your companion. In fact, certain questlines are companion specific with the Glasses girl being the most significant.

Last edited:

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
Well thats a problem my friend. In order to even access endings 1 and 2 you need to play with the Glasses girl as your companion. In fact, certain questlines are companion specific with the Glasses girl being the most significant.
Thank you. Unfortunately, I finished the game with Katie, the big titted mage with glasses, many times now, usually reaching endings 6 and 8. Once i reached ending 4 and I'll try to get 3 and 7. How do you reach endings 1 and 2?

Also, I'm trying to make a complete walkthrough. I found most of the pics in the game. I still have to play with the petite slutty priest, Shierley. I have unlocked the gallery using the password so I know that one of the missing involves Katie. I don't know if it's alright to show the images like this, so i'll put a spoiler notification
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any ideas how to unlock it without using the gallery password?

Reactions: 999qwerty666

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
You gotta not kill people basically and save as many people as you can including the other two companions that got corrupted. Also you cant use the the onahole on rimuru you gotta use it on the demon lord.

Last edited:

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
You gotta not kill people basically and save as many people as you can including the other two companions that got corrupted. Also you cant use the the onahole on rimuru you gotta use it on the demon lord.
With saving, do you mean recruit?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote