4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
I'm actually tinkering with Eileen 2 as my first machine translation. When I'm done I'll put it up for anyone who wants to play immediately regardless of Google translation errors.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
I'm actually tinkering with Eileen 2 as my first machine translation. When I'm done I'll put it up for anyone who wants to play immediately regardless of Google translation errors.
is it the version from DLsite? Cause from what I've heard Atarime's Patreon will have the uncensored version.

NickSav

May 20, 2020
I’d take a MTL. Even to give some idea of what’s going on would be nice.

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
is it the version from DLsite? Cause from what I've heard Atarime's Patreon will have the uncensored version.
DLsite. My plan is to put out the MTL once it's stable enough for a run through and maybe clean it up once I finish it, so that might be the move once we get a hold of the uncensored one. I also want to link to his patreon once I make a thread.

Reactions: Rooku and JJZ-Godd

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
DLsite. My plan is to put out the MTL once it's stable enough for a run through and maybe clean it up once I finish it, so that might be the move once we get a hold of the uncensored one. I also want to link to his patreon once I make a thread.
Sounds like a plan
Here's their btw

Reactions: Finnally

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
I've got a seemingly stable version ready. I haven't played through the entire game yet, but nothing's crashing so far and it's understandable to the extent you'd expect from MTL.

I hadn't even realized I needed permission to make a thread.
If there's someone that can do that in my stead please pm me~

NickSav

May 20, 2020
I've got a seemingly stable version ready. I haven't played through the entire game yet, but nothing's crashing so far and it's understandable to the extent you'd expect from MTL.

I hadn't even realized I needed permission to make a thread.
If there's someone that can do that in my stead please pm me~
You could just upload the data files here. which just requires people to download and overwrite the existing ones

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I can upload one if you need it, but in case you (and anyone in the future) want to see context and play it out, here's a walkthrough for all cutscenes, recruitments and endings:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can I get that 100% save

DaDUde

Jul 16, 2017
I can upload one if you need it, but in case you (and anyone in the future) want to see context and play it out, here's a walkthrough for all cutscenes, recruitments and endings:

When is the second fight vs Tauros?

Reactions: Tomakori

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Hi having abit of trouble in game going for beating the demon lord before Rimaruru but I get to the floor with a single push block an elavated platform and the door out of reach, I've tried putting the block in places I can jump to but I can never seem to reach, can anyone point me to what I need to do?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Hi having abit of trouble in game going for beating the demon lord before Rimaruru but I get to the floor with a single push block an elavated platform and the door out of reach, I've tried putting the block in places I can jump to but I can never seem to reach, can anyone point me to what I need to do?
If you are talking of this situation (see image capture in spoiler), be sure to push the block on the right place (look at the picture): a bit above the correct place, and you can't jump indeed.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes