4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
if anyone could do a decensor for this, that would be amazing.

Also, can anyone tell my why this and a lot of other games don't show up in the game list when you sort by RPG and Transformation???

I've found a tremendous number of games don't show up like that.

Last edited:

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017

Also, can anyone tell my why this and a lot of other games don't show up in the game list when you sort by RPG and Transformation???

Because in the genre section (of this game) there is no "transformation" tag. So yeah, unless a thread (on this site) has that tag, you won't find it using the combination above.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Because in the genre section (of this game) there is no "transformation" tag. So yeah, unless a thread (on this site) has that tag, you won't find it using the combination above.
Ah, neat i didn't notice.. it should be added. I actually found it by searching by name, after locating it on another site with the tag...

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017

I'll say it again, Atarime has a with uncensored art work from the game, so if someone could offer a modder with these uncensored CGs there is groundwork for an uncensored mod to be made.

Reactions: Which32Life32

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Ah, neat i didn't notice.. it should be added. I actually found it by searching by name, after locating it on another site with the tag...
I've added the tag, and yes, we are trying to fix the tag problem. We'll have a solution fairly soon.

Reactions: Flat

Which32Life32

Jul 27, 2019
I'll say it again, Atarime has a with uncensored art work from the game, so if someone could offer a modder with these uncensored CGs there is groundwork for an uncensored mod to be made.
I would sub if the next game is uncensored, xd

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
I would sub if the next game is uncensored, xd
Considering Atarime Jerky is a Japanese developer, I don't think they can legally sell an official uncensored version, so an uncensored mod with their raw CGs on their patreon will have to do once the sequel pops up.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
This is a really good game, and the translation was excellent. I would be happy to support the creator on a monthly basis, however i refuse to do business with Patreon. Frankly, the artist shouldn't either, since they prohibit the 'non consensual sex' found most prodigiously in his work. I and many artists have moved over to Subscribestar, I'd happily become a subscriber there if they create an account.

Ragoz

Jan 19, 2019
Checked out the patreon and while there are some uncensored posted images and animations it isn't a CG dump or anything. It isn't enough to replace the images in the game.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah, he didn't post every CG in the game. So you'll end up with events that start or end censored, even if you were to replace the ingame images with what CGs he has posted.

Bad ending C, for instance, only has the middle two CGs posted. Not the beginning or ending.

MandatoryUsername

Dec 5, 2017
I fixed a few things as I was playing the game, so I decided to release my changes as a patch. I translated the untranslated skill descriptions and menu items, and fixed a few typos and inconsistencies. As an added bonus I've added an instant text plugin as well (credit Jatopian; togglable in the options menu).

To install, just overwrite the files in the game directory with the ones in the patch.

J-V1

May 1, 2018
though that guy is right in that this is missing the futa protagonist tag. tags are important. if i want a game with a futa protagonist and i searched by the tag i wouldn't find this game

Reactions: falafelswoop
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes