4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sy777

Sep 21, 2017
i cant get my game to load
dose any one know what causes this ILS glich and how to fix

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
So what are the differences between the difficulties?
(Haven't started playing yet, though I generally tend to find pretty much all H games even on highest difficulty when multiple exist way too easy)

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I found it harder to recruit enemies on the easiest difficulty, because they lose the fight much too quickly. I haven't played it in a long time but if I did again, I would pick a harder difficulty.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
So what are the differences between the difficulties?
(Haven't started playing yet, though I generally tend to find pretty much all H games even on highest difficulty when multiple exist way too easy)
This is only anecdotal, but it seems like difficulty increases exponentially wit heach tier.

I found it harder to recruit enemies on the easiest difficulty, because they lose the fight much too quickly. I haven't played it in a long time but if I did again, I would pick a harder difficulty.
What I did was just used the MV cheat engine, activated god mod, went to the higest difficulty and spammed cumshot.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
When looking at the hints for the succubus and characters measurements, what does the T stand for(the first of the 5 measurements listed)?

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Found out Atarime Jerky (The artist and developer) has a with the Uncensored CGs. Perhaps someone could support them and/or make an 'uncensored' mod with these uncensored CGs.
Also, on their a part 2 is in developement.

Last edited:

Ippolito

Nov 19, 2017
Hey, how do I get the keys to open the doors of the Tauros ranch? By now I will have defeated the succubus around the dining table hundreds of times in the hope that they would give me something

Nov 30, 2017
Hey, how do I get the keys to open the doors of the Tauros ranch? By now I will have defeated the succubus around the dining table hundreds of times in the hope that they would give me something
It's filthy and a bit hidden but some background lookin' paper in the kitchen is actually a readable note with instructions. Go to the dining table and beat every succubus starting from the far left, going clockwise. I only just worked it out myself.

Reactions: Ippolito

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Hey OP, if you're still moderating this thread, could you perhaps include Atarime Jerky's , , , , and ? Once again, part 2 is in development, so the more support Atarime gets the faster part 2 could come out. Plus, once again, their patreon has uncensored works. So someone generous enough could possible share those uncensored CGs to a modder who can possibly whip up a DIY uncensored patch.

Ippolito

Nov 19, 2017
It's filthy and a bit hidden but some background lookin' paper in the kitchen is actually a readable note with instructions. Go to the dining table and beat every succubus starting from the far left, going clockwise. I only just worked it out myself.
Thank you, now i'll try. Although it seems strange not to have done it yet, because I really tried to defeat them in various ways. I hope I haven't run into a bug
EDIT: yes, i run into a bug, i cant get any key, so: is there a way to edit the save and add the keys?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes