4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
I really like the game such good time with it on the PC.
But I have question, I finished it sadly I cant the Succubus invite in my party. Games ends there after a movie.
It is possible the Succubus to charm that she come in you group and its the area left from the tower only graphic? Or only with the succubus reachable? Thx.

ma_ko

Apr 15, 2018
afaik you can recruit almost everyone when you replay the battle during sleep

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Is there any way to get the big breasts eileen from the tauros part of the game back?
When you get Tauros as a fallower, must not in group. Use spell by her make Eileen breast big, you must use spell before fight and you have a massive hp and mp bonus after that in the next fight.

Reactions: samuel1154

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
When you get Tauros as a fallower, must not in group. Use spell by her make Eileen breast big, you must use spell before fight and you have a massive hp and mp bonus after that in the next fight.
Would you happen to have a save with tauros as a companion then?

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Here my Savegames, last one is at the tower where you fight Succubus Queen Rimurimu wtf I dont know the name.
She has already the big breast buff from Tauros. But I dont got all scenes or other fallower, my equipment was to good at this time and do to damage.

Target= gamefolder/www/save put files in the save folder an happy fucking.

Reactions: samuel1154

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Here my Savegames, last one is at the tower where you fight Succubus Queen Rimurimu wtf I dont know the name.
She has already the big breast buff from Tauros. But I dont got all scenes or other fallower, my equipment was to good at this time and do to damage.

Target= gamefolder/www/save put files in the save folder an happy fucking.
Couldn't manage to do it on my own so thanks!

Darkestjuni

Jan 18, 2018
Is anyone willing to share a full savegame? Somehow the saves here are missing 5 scenes or more, that's my state as well in the game ^^

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
SO how are the companions in the game? So far I've recruited the Slime, Lesser Succubus, Werecat, and Alraune. Is there good companions to focus on now or for getting later on because of their abilities or are the companions all kinda the same?

Also is there any use for the outfits we get aside form the stats?

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
SO how are the companions in the game? So far I've recruited the Slime, Lesser Succubus, Werecat, and Alraune. Is there good companions to focus on now or for getting later on because of their abilities or are the companions all kinda the same?
I only got a few companions, primarily because I played at low difficulty and found it tricky to recruit them before defeating them. But they definitely had their specialties, and had to slightly adjust my playstyle depending on which one I had.

ceraith

Feb 8, 2018
I forgot about this game after playing the untranslated version when it first came out and glad to see it in English now. I never knew about the other endings until reading through this thread and I just want to know how the dragon comes into play at all with the story. To me it just seemed like some random encounter and played no part in the story so I captured her.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I forgot about this game after playing the untranslated version when it first came out and glad to see it in English now. I never knew about the other endings until reading through this thread and I just want to know how the dragon comes into play at all with the story. To me it just seemed like some random encounter and played no part in the story so I captured her.
Imo the dragon is a rare foe. I found her after search for a while until I find her and managed to catch her. Good power and help. I might replay this again one day.

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
FC body can't be develop? since I drink soo much tauros milk 30 nothing work. how disappointing... plus the TP is pathetic same goes with the pure innocent It forbidden me to get access maybe author no create or it still require any other behind the game I have stop continue. Such pathetic, however Great Art animation.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes