Unity Completed Ejaculation Farm - Cool and gentle milking sister and short cow [Final] [Ankake pudding]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
First of all, I totally agree, but to be fair, that didn't stop Barnyard from becoming a thing.

View attachment 1903074
That's true. Makes absolutely no sense to me. I heard someone try and say that it was because kids know cows, so even though he's male, they made him a cow. That's really stupid, though. Do they really think kids don't know what bulls are?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
This game can uncensored by plugin of BepInEx. Try it https://f95zone.to/threads/universalunitydemosaics-v1-4-3-0.115486/.
But OP's file was worked by ReiPatcher. Can't use BepInEx with ReiPatcher.
So.. want to use uncensor plugin, you must remove ReiPatcher and install BepInEx.

Cheats. on game screen(not playing. just entered from title screen)
LeftShift + Q : money +
LeftShift + W : heart +
LeftShift + U : unlock all gallery

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
But OP's file was worked by ReiPatcher. Can't use BepInEx with ReiPatcher.
So.. want to use uncensor plugin, you must remove ReiPatcher and install BepInEx.
Which is a pain, since ReiPatcher is...well, the worst of the bunch by now (as far as plugin managers and whatnot go; great support though (/s)) and hard to remove. OP should make the long overdue switch to BepInEx, imho. Loooong overdue.

Also, good God. The female is...definitely NOT to my taste. Neither are the 400 pounds of her tits. Oh well. Different folks, different strokes...

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Which is a pain, since ReiPatcher is...well, the worst of the bunch by now (as far as plugin managers and whatnot go; great support though (/s)) and hard to remove. OP should make the long overdue switch to BepInEx, imho. Loooong overdue.
Check this post. It explain remove ReiPacher from another game...
Hope this helps.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Check this post. It explain remove ReiPacher from another game...
Hope this helps.
You are very kind, thank you, but I'm fine and know how to do it (well, been around a bit and learned the basics). But I'm pretty sure 97,87% of the users don't.
But now they do.
Thx! (y)

ddudeson

Aug 5, 2019
I cannot get this game to work. Get to the main menu, press start, and then black screen and nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
You know the idea of this is kinda hot are there any other games like this, i know succubus farm and why my alchemist sisters collect sperm and this one. Anything else ?

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
So the translation is very annoying always first in original language after 2 seconds in english that for every sentence also i can not seem to figure out how to safe the game, frustrating, the big sister is kinda hot.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes