fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
yay more VR only. And to make it worse it's for Quest2.
if i don't have 30$ to spend on patreon, what makes them think i have 600$ for fancy binoculars.

Reactions: hentailover97

silentclock

Jun 29, 2017
I was curious So I tried it. I cannot get hand tracking to work on Virtual PC link. and when the game itself with controllers. you are supposed to "pinch" (click 3 times) and you can hear a cew for a click the first and second time. but on the third time nothing works and the game doesn't do shit.
Please help I guess

Bastus

May 1, 2021
I was curious So I tried it. I cannot get hand tracking to work on Virtual PC link. and when the game itself with controllers. you are supposed to "pinch" (click 3 times) and you can hear a cew for a click the first and second time. but on the third time nothing works and the game doesn't do shit.
Please help I guess
So is this with proper equipment and it doesn't work or a work around and it doesn't work?

OmegaVAM

May 20, 2018
I see all these comments saying this game is supported for Quest 2 only, are these comments just referring to the fact that the game supports hand tracking from the Quest 2 or is there a way to run this game purely on the Quest 2 as a standalone? Because the game uses Unity and the Quest 2 doesn't just run .exe, it needs an APK to install and set the game up for it to be standalone.

The Developer Notes even say "[Standalone]: No need for a gaming PC! Only Meta Quest2(Oculus Quest2) is needed!" but again, this isn't true. Unless there's something I'm missing? If there isn't a way to run the game as standalone on the Quest 2, can the OP be adjusted to match please?

Also the game states that this is just a demo and the DLSite claims there is a demo and full version, what's the difference between this demo and full version of the game?

Reactions: Hydrans

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
I see all these comments saying this game is supported for Quest 2 only, are these comments just referring to the fact that the game supports hand tracking from the Quest 2 or is there a way to run this game purely on the Quest 2 as a standalone? Because the game uses Unity and the Quest 2 doesn't just run .exe, it needs an APK to install and set the game up for it to be standalone.

The Developer Notes even say "[Standalone]: No need for a gaming PC! Only Meta Quest2(Oculus Quest2) is needed!" but again, this isn't true. Unless there's something I'm missing? If there isn't a way to run the game as standalone on the Quest 2, can the OP be adjusted to match please?

Also the game states that this is just a demo and the DLSite claims there is a demo and full version, what's the difference between this demo and full version of the game?
It's literally just an APK
Quest only

Nov 4, 2018
Might be a moot point, and I do understand the frustration w/VR only games trust me, but the Quest does 'only' go for 4-5, not 600 and is by far the 'cheapest' of the VR options and out-does some of the higher tier ones in a few ways...

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Might be a moot point, and I do understand the frustration w/VR only games trust me, but the Quest does 'only' go for 4-5, not 600 and is by far the 'cheapest' of the VR options and out-does some of the higher tier ones in a few ways...
... Okay.
But I already have a VR headset for PC, that cost me less.

There are also reasons not to pick up a standalone headset, mainly being that it's a mobile Facebook device, with a closed ecosystem you can't do anything about, which is a nightmare for privacy, even compared to its PC counterpart.

Reactions: ttm2
Nov 4, 2018
... Okay.
But I already have a VR headset for PC, that cost me less.

There are also reasons not to pick up a standalone headset, mainly being that it's a mobile Facebook device, with a closed ecosystem you can't do anything about, which is a nightmare for privacy, even compared to its PC counterpart.
I cannot even remotely argue the facebook point and Overlord Fuckerberg XD
Though it is def very mod-able w/sideloader and such and getting bricked is easier then the interwebs tend to lead you to believe (like the vast library of music you can get for Beat Saber for free). Is really weird they'd only make it for quest though. Like...Virtual Desktop makes things work on all the things basically. It can't be that difficult

Murtagh

May 29, 2017
That handtracking function is really interesting, it took me a while to get it work (mostly because I didn't read one of the instruction, thinking that both are the same) but damn... it really have some potential.

sudacapenpal

Aug 30, 2021
That handtracking function is really interesting, it took me a while to get it work (mostly because I didn't read one of the instruction, thinking that both are the same) but damn... it really have some potential.
the previous game from the same company it's a bit more solid imo even though this one has great features the previous doesn't. bought the two of them, they really deserve it, honestly they're probably my favorite vr hentai experience until now and i did tried most anime style vr games out there, I really love Koikatsu, Ikunogaman, Ana shoujo and others, but the AR and the hand tracking makes it all the difference.
it's also very cheap compared to the expensive trash you can find on dlsite.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I have a quest yet this game is completely unplayable for me. Doesn't respond to oculus software and also crashes steam vr when that's my handler.