VN Others Completed Ejaculation Time - Mommy Play with a Super-Sexy Fox Girl [Final] [Appetite]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
You know when I first saw the character I thought it might have been Chi. The resemblance is close.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
What are the two endings for this one?
One is where he becomes completely dependant and just takes the role of her former lover, she even calls him by her former lovers name.

The other is that he understands that he has to think about his future and stop lazing around, like she mentioned before, does so and they end up living happily ever after so to say.

• Hey there
Reactions: Abîme

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I have a question about another appetite game i could not find via search . It's supposed to be out since the end of January. The English title they gave it is: "S&M Lessons with the Cute Masochist Maid: I’ll teach you the secret techniques of your clan in place of your father!"

Maybe the search doesn't pick up everything like a few times before?

Nov 7, 2021
I have a question about another appetite game i could not find via search . It's supposed to be out since the end of January. The English title they gave it is: "S&M Lessons with the Cute Masochist Maid: I’ll teach you the secret techniques of your clan in place of your father!"

Maybe the search doesn't pick up everything like a few times before?
If you can't find your game via search, it isn't provided. You will have to fill out a game request first.
https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/

Most of the time, the requests are approved. It will take some time to upload tho.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote