• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 26, 2023
Not gonna lie but the whole psychological thing with the true ego and false ego thing? This scared me. This game scared me and not even in the horny way. I thought I was playing a horror game.

Love the sadist ending though. 3/5, mostly because I had some performance issues that really messed up the game flow. Will not play again on account of me wanting to sleep without nightmares.

Nov 6, 2019
Not gonna lie but the whole psychological thing with the true ego and false ego thing? This scared me. This game scared me and not even in the horny way. I thought I was playing a horror game.

Love the sadist ending though. 3/5, mostly because I had some performance issues that really messed up the game flow. Will not play again on account of me wanting to sleep without nightmares.
Does that mean the game has some scary CGs? or is it shown in a very weird way?

DaggerWielder

Apr 2, 2024
In the settings, just enable CG Full Open.

You need to follow the ego cracking process guide. If you don't succeed at that, you get normal ending 6 after day 3.
Hi, I am having the same problem. Even after following the ego cracking guide, I am unable to crack the Prison-Night. The Prison icon just stays there. I am stuck in ending 6. Please help

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes