4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
So if you modify this game a bit, hook it up to your digital pinball machine (the ones that let you upload like custom levels and stuff), then get a fleshlight mounted under the machine, I feel like this could be a really immersive fun way to enjoy pinball. :WeSmart:
Really makes you wonder.

Like two players could play the game. Each one would be bound but still have access to the controls, and whenever one player succeeds it inflicts "damage" to their opponent.

This hasn't been done in any context before? I have a hard time believing someone hasn't thought of it yet.

• Love
Reactions: Viixby

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
I investigated, and apparently the dev plans to add more content in updates, which might explain the screenshots that some people've discussed which don't mesh with this current version.

Reactions: Bary89s

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
Pro Tip: Once you unlock your first scene (Takes not even 10 minutes tbh) You can then alt tab out of the game and the scene will keep playing while idle and you can farm the currency needed for upgrades and further scenes.

poor little elf has been in the longest anal session ive ever seen lmao

Onezuccyboi

Sep 5, 2020
man idk if im doing something wrong regarding cheat engine, but, I have 4-5 pinballs due to upgrade purchases, so I search for the values of that in cheat engine. only one of each pops up (one for 4 and one for 5) so i tried changing thier values but nothing happend.

Anyone here more versed in cheat engine explain to me how to properly change the pinball value to get infinite pinballs?

Reactions: arabpokemon

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
man idk if im doing something wrong regarding cheat engine, but, I have 4-5 pinballs due to upgrade purchases, so I search for the values of that in cheat engine. only one of each pops up (one for 4 and one for 5) so i tried changing thier values but nothing happend.

Anyone here more versed in cheat engine explain to me how to properly change the pinball value to get infinite pinballs?

boot up the game and start normal mode, boot up CE, Search for the game exe, search for 4 in scan, go back into the game, lose a ball, go back to CE and search for 3 next scan, lose another ball, go back into CE again and search for 2 in the next scan. should give you 1 or two addresses on the left. change the value on both to 100 or whatever. go back into the game and lose another ball. should have 99 balls once it refreshes.

Onezuccyboi

Sep 5, 2020
boot up the game and start normal mode, boot up CE, Search for the game exe, search for 4 in scan, go back into the game, lose a ball, go back to CE and search for 3 next scan, lose another ball, go back into CE again and search for 2 in the next scan. should give you 1 or two addresses on the left. change the value on both to 100 or whatever. go back into the game and lose another ball. should have 99 balls once it refreshes.
oh. alright, will try
ty

SaltyBagel

Jun 5, 2018
It's fun for sure, and the design is really clean and lewd. But why does it feel like it hasnt been playtested. When you unlock underwear for the blue girl, the ball will spawn in a random location near the pins, but quite often it spawns in an unreacable location where it falls past the pins 100%, it's infuriating.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes