4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
how can this be 5gb?
I mean it is Unity. Probably with very poor implementation as well just judging from screenshots.

This is a fairly old project that I remember seeing awhile ago. You should always be weary when a thread is seemingly necro'd as far as downloads are concerned.

Reactions: Shittyplayer

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Can someone explain to me how this work?
Sometimes I have +200 bonus, I don't know where they come from.
I can never cash in the extra ball early game even if I have the 3 balls.
The 3 squares with random symbols and score points, what are they, how are they triggered, how do we cash them in?

How do we undress the girls? Sometimes I get them naked in a matter of a few seconds, sometimes they are still clothed at the end of the run.

I'm ok with just mindlessly pin the ball, but I'd like to understand what I am doing and what the game is expecting of me.

leatherboy1967

May 27, 2024
had a lot of fun with this pinball game, definitely lots of fun. didnt even care much for the little sexytime minigame you can buy with the points.

protip: buy the +10 balls for each of the girls, that really helps get a streak going and get the girls naked hehe

Can someone explain to me how this work?
Sometimes I have +200 bonus, I don't know where they come from.
I can never cash in the extra ball early game even if I have the 3 balls.
The 3 squares with random symbols and score points, what are they, how are they triggered, how do we cash them in?

How do we undress the girls? Sometimes I get them naked in a matter of a few seconds, sometimes they are still clothed at the end of the run.

I'm ok with just mindlessly pin the ball, but I'd like to understand what I am doing and what the game is expecting of me.
both the +200 bonus and the undressing mechanics are tied to the 3x squares in the middle. you can activate the squares by the blue botton on the bottom right side (its in the screenshot a couple posts abouve) or the red loop on the right top side.

when the squares are activated, it will show 3 icons, and a thin rectangle that moves from left to right and back.

if the ball goes over the square when the rectangle is over it, it locks the icon on that square, kind of like a slot machine. match 2 of the same icon to take off one clothing, or gain a +200 (if you match 2 of the [20] coins). not 100% sure how the coins are turned into bonouses but you get the gist

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
had a lot of fun with this pinball game, definitely lots of fun. didnt even care much for the little sexytime minigame you can buy with the points.

protip: buy the +10 balls for each of the girls, that really helps get a streak going and get the girls naked hehe

both the +200 bonus and the undressing mechanics are tied to the 3x squares in the middle. you can activate the squares by the blue botton on the bottom right side (its in the screenshot a couple posts abouve) or the red loop on the right top side.

when the squares are activated, it will show 3 icons, and a thin rectangle that moves from left to right and back.

if the ball goes over the square when the rectangle is over it, it locks the icon on that square, kind of like a slot machine. match 2 of the same icon to take off one clothing, or gain a +200 (if you match 2 of the [20] coins). not 100% sure how the coins are turned into bonouses but you get the gist
Oh, thank you, that's what I thought, but It didn't seem to work that way when i tried, I'll pay more attention.
(probably because the ball wasn't locking similar boxes)

And do you know how to get the bonus balls?

Before unlocking the girl, I always try to activate the bubbles, but I never got the bonus.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes